13: Alot You Don't Know.

Dakota's Demon

Zico and the boy's had all woken just after Joon had climbed in the bed with a glass of water for Dakota. They watched the whole exchange between the pair with sad gaze's. Joon was to young to understand Dakota's promise would be broken. But they saw it straight away, They knew she was planning something. Sighing they all waited until Joon was asleep to make themselve's noticed. Taeil was the first to make a move. Getting up silently and walking over to Dakota who was about to drop off aswell.

"Kota..." He called out her Nick-name. Dakota blinked a couple of time's before looking at the male in front of her. Looking down at Joon she sighed and kissed the top of his head before Pushing herself up, Making sure the bandageing around her chest wasnt loose. Keeping an arm around Joon she sighed and looked at each of the 7 male's in front of her, Nodding for them to speak.

"First... How much pain are you in?" B-Bomb Mumbled. No one wanting to wake the sleeping boy.

"I've been in worse... Could Use some pain killer's... Having a Healthy almost 6 year old putting his weight on you while injured isn't helpful..." Dakota chuckled slightly, Looking down at Joon with a sad smile.

P.O nod's and exit's the room, second's later he come's back with glass of water and some table's. Dakota take's the tablets and put's them in before taking the water and downing in. Muttering a small 'Thank's' before P.O put's the glass down and return's to his seat. Everything was silent until Zico spoke up. Dakota's attention going from Joon to Zico.

"What happened in the past three day's?" Dakota sighed and looked back down to Joon.

"I let them beat me in exchange for letting me get 2 week's hiding time... Sound's stupid, right?"

"S-So... He's Back?" P.O mumbled.

"As back as he will every be..." Dakota closed her eyes and leaned her head on the wall. "They thought if they beat me up enough this time, It would take me longer to heal, Which mean's my hiding time would be cut in half... But this time, Instead of hiding, I'm planning on taking thing's head on... Joon is here this time round... And no matter what anyone say's... I won't back down. Not without a good fight!" A smile formed on Dakota's lips, Her eye's opened when Joon shifted. Looking down at her son she smile's sadly, before running her hand through his hair.

"Umma.... Don't leave.... " Joon mumbled in his sleep. Suddenly he started to shake and Dakota's eye's widened. forgetting about her Wound's, She pulled the boy into her arm's, holding im tight to her chest. The boy's all come closer in alarm.

"H-Hurt's.... H-Hurts...." The boy whimpered. "D-Dont.... H-hurt... U-us..."

"Joon. Baby, Wake up. Remember, They are gone." Dakota mumbled next to Joon's ear. Taking no notice of the blood seeping through her bandage's. "Come on baby. Open your eyes.." Dakota teared up, patting Joon's back. She breathed a sigh of relief when Joon stopped shaking, Soon opening his eye's.

"UMMA!" The boy cried out, Wrapping his leg's around her waist and his arm's around her neck, Crying into her chest. Dakota rubbing his back and sighed slightly. The 7 male's all sat on the bed, Zico being the most alarmed.

Dakota closed her eye's tightly, Not wanting the tear's to seep out. This wasn't the first time this happened to Joon. He would suddenly have panic attack's in his sleep and Dakota was alway's there for it. Her voice and warmth seemed to be the only thing that calmed him.

"Joon? Does it hurt anymore?" She whispered, Loud enough for the other's to hear. She rubbed his back calmingly.

"H-Hurt's Umma... H-Hurt's..."He whimpered. Dakota looked about the room and noticed her back.

"Could you go in that bag? Look through all the tablet's in there and there should be one with Joon's Name on it... Find it fast..."

Instantly U-Kwon grabbed the bag and spilled the contain's onto the bed. The boy's gasped at the amount of bottle's of Tablet's with Dakota's name written on them. Ignoring it for now, U-Kwon found the one with Joon's name and opened the bottle.

"Pass me one tablet... And some water." P.O poured the water and handed it to Dakota, U-Kwon handing her the Tablet.

"Baby... Mommy's going to give you some med's ok?" The boy only whimpered in reply. Frowning, Dakota laid the boy back on her leg's and opened his mouth, Lifting his head she poped the pill in his mouth and made him drink the water. Handing the glass back, She started massaging Joon's Leg's and Arm's.

"Go to sleep, Everything will be better soon.. I promise.." Dakota smiled and kissed Joon's forehead as she pulled him back into her embrace. Within second's the boy fell asleep. Dakota laid him next to her and sighed slightly.

"What's wrong with him?" U-Kwon asked as he moved oer to watch the sleeping boy.

"He has Panic Attack's in his sleep... If I don't wake him up... Or calm him down... He might never wake away... He was also born with a weak heart... Like me." The boy's all looked at Dakota with wide eye's before looking back at the bottle's of tablet's. Dakota sighed again, Running a hand through her hair. After calming from her panic it was onlt then she noticed the pain she was in.

"..." She muttered. Making sure the cover was in place, She reached over and looked through the bottle's of med's. When she found the right one's she poped a couple in before drinking some water.

When she looked over to the male's in front of her she frowned slightly.

"There's alot about me, Even you guy's don't know." She sighed.


 

 

Well, Here's the long waited for Updated.

Sorry for any mistake's.

It's not that brilliant, But I hope you can forgive me for the lateness. :D

 

~Korea1996