12: Comforting

Dakota's Demon

Dakota woke up in the morning to find the boy's sleeping around her bed. Joon sleeping in U-Kwon's arm's she smiled and looked over her body. Sighing she used her good arm to pull herself over to Joon and Poke the boy's little leg.

"Joon?" She croaked.

"Umma?" The Sleepy boy stirred and opened his eye's, His little fist's going up to rub away the sleep. Dakota chuckled as she watched him.

"J-Joon... C-can you get me some water?" Joon nod's his head and carefully climbed out of U-Kwon's lap, going to the bedside table and grabbing the water jug and a glass, before climbing back next to  and pouring his mother a glass of water. Dakota bowed her head to her son in thank's and took the glass, Drinking it slowly. While drinking she looked at Joon and Frowned.

"Y-you haven't been eating? O-Or drinking?" She pulled him closer and held the cup to his lip's and watched as he drank some. "G-Good B-Boy..." She smiled and finished the glass. Putting the glass and Jug back on the table, Joon climbed back next to his mother and laid with her, and her hair.

"Umma hurt allot?" Joon mumbled.

"U-Umma will be fine." Dakota held up a thumb's up and smiled. Joon continued to frown though.

"Umma?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't Lie to me... Please." Dakota frowned slightly and pulled herself up from her laying position, without caring about the pain she pulled Joon into her lap and held him tight, Clenching her jaw slightly. Joon noticed this and frowned, Hugging his mother and lovingly but as carefully as possible.

"J-Joon... Don't Worry about me. Ok?" Dakota sighed and rubbed his back, Pulling back to look at her Son's face. Frowning she wiped away the tear's that were spilling down his face. "Don't Cry... Baby... Mommy's Not going anywhere. I promise."

"P-P-Promise?" The boy whimpered, He was also shaking slightly. Dakota smiled and kissed away his tear's before rubbing his arm's to calm him.

"Promise." She knew that promise wasn't something she was sure she could keep, But she had to keep Joon at peace. "Come here and lay on my good side and get some sleep. I wont go anywhere." Joon nodded and instantly moved to Dakota's good side and curled into his mother. Dakota laid down and held him close, Laying his head on her chest and burying her face in his hair. She noted how he needed to bathe, Badly. Chuckling slightly at the thought she cuddled into her baby boy and rubbed his back, Humming him to sleep. What she didn't realize where the 7 pair's of eye's that had watched the whole exchange.

 

 


 

 

 

Enjoy!!!

 

Korea1996 Is out! :D