11: Black and Blue

Dakota's Demon

Day's went past and the Block B member's still hadn't heard from Dakota, They had managed to get Joon to stop kicking out. But the boy wouldn't let anyone near him. Zico was the most worried as Joon would refuse to eat and drink. Just when they were going to lose hope, Dakota Finally returned.

It was 3am when everyone was sleeping, They had only been in bed for an hour, making sure Joon was sleeping, When the front door of the hideout slammed open. The Block B member's all meet each other in the hall way, gun's at the ready they headed into the main area, Zico counted to three before switching the light's on. The sight in front of them made the boy's all drop their gun's, Mouth's fall open wide and their eye's grow about thrice their normal side.

Dakota chuckled darkly at the stunned boy's before falling to her knee's. Holding her hand up when the boy's went to come to her. "Y-Y-Your going.... T-to catch.... F-fly's..." She spoke in a horrible, broken tone. The boy's looked at her blinking. How could she joke in her state? She had one swollen black eye, Her bone in her arm was visibly broken and had pieced through the skin. Her clothe's were hardly intact. With visible cut's and bruising all over her body. From the black bruising on her rib cage, She more than likely broke a couple of rib's. They watched as she pulled herself up, Her shoulder wound seemed to be bleeding again and they noticed the stab wound's on her leg's. Limping forward, She grabbed the bag she left there day's before.

"Um....?" U-Kwon looked at Dakota. She just waved her hand, Coughing slightly, wiping the blood that came up with it.

"G-Get Joon... I still have enough strength and energy to you up..." She mumbled, U-Kwon disappeared and came back second's With a sleeping Joon. Using her good arm she took Joon off of U-Kwon who tried protesting it. Dakota smiled slightly, Not showing the pain she was in, She kissed Joon's head and sighed. Not long after Kissing his head, Joon woke up, Hiding her tattered ar behind her she smiled at the half-asleep boy.

"Mama?"

"Mama's Back... Joonie..." Dakota smiled slightly, Joon had tear's in his eyes and he took in his mother's state.

"Mama's Hurt.... Because of me?"

"Never, It's a long story... But in the morning, I promise to tell you. I have to get cleaned up, ok?" Joon nodded and kissed Dakota's Bloody cheek before reaching out to U-Kwon, Who gladly took him back to his room. Once Joon was out of sight, Dakota fell to the floor and coughed.

"Damn.... Boy's heavy..." She groaned and used her good arm to pull her tattered arm back into place, The bone cracking as it did so. Zico sighed and walked forward, Kneeling next to her.

"Want help?" He held out his hand. Dakota took his hand in second's, No hesitating one bit. Zico pulled her up and carried her bridal style. As soon as she was in his arm's, she passed out. "Come on guys... We need to stitch her up..." He mumbled before walking toward the room they used for Medical treatment.

 

 


 

 

Sorry for the wait!

 

Enjoy!

 

Korea1996~~