4: Finding A Lead

Dakota's Demon

Zico groaned as he watched his fellow member's all doing thier individual work. To be honest they used to always help each other out, but for the past 5 year's, they just dont like being involved with each other as much. It was sad really,  Before Dakota joined their live's they were always helping each other out, Joking about and playing, But now they just downt have the heart to. It's like all they can do it be serious. Zico sighed and closed his eyes. He was about to drift off to sleep when Taeil's Voice sounded through the building.

"I ING FOUND HER!" The Small Child-Like Man shouted as he ran through to the main area with two laptop's in hand. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Taeil.

"Hyung... You said that Last week. But it turned out to be a guy. I don't think she would look the same as she did 5 year's ago... So how would you know?" Jaehyo spoke in a bored tone before turning back to his planning sheet's. Taeil Growled and se his laptop's down.

"I Really ing found her! And for your Info! She look's exactly the ing same!" Taeil shouted. This time he caught everyone's attention. He was clearly not joking this time. Zico got up and followed everyone else to sit beside Taeil as he Fast-forwarded what looked like an airport tape.

"At an Airport?" Kyung Mumbled.

"Yes. But that's not the only surprise. Zico... You might umm... Go sit for a moment, Let me show the guy's first." Taeil smiled slightly. Zico just nodded and went and sat back down. There was complete silence.

More Silence.

And More.

Then suddenly one by one they all gasped.

"It's a Spitting image of him...." B-Bomb whispered in shock. The others just nodded.

"What? Seriously? Is it her? Yes Or No?"

"Oh... Hyung... It's her alright!" P.O beamed. Zico stood up.

"Show me." Taeil nodded and played back the video to Zico. It really was her. And... And... OMG! Zico's eyes widened.

"Is it just me...?"

"The Kid look's exact like you did when you were young!" Kyung nodded, Followed by the other's.

"Oh God...." Zico fell to his knee's while staring at the video. Everyone stayed silent and looked between the Video and their Leader who was staring at the Video while mumbling to himself. What they didnt expect was the sudden tear that ran down Zico's face. Taeil patted Zico's back and smiled slightly.

"At least she is back... And I think I understand why she disappeared... But why now? She clearly look's troubled." U-Kwon mumbled.

"Do you think she will come to us?" P.O asked hopefully but Taeil shook his head.

"I think there is a bigger reason she came back... I managed to trace her as far as Seoul, but after that she disappeared again." He sighed and slumped back. Kyung, B-Bomb and Jaehyo looked between each other. Though they were close to Dakota, they werent as close as the other's. They kinda wished they got closer.

"I could go try?" B-Bomb spoke up. "I mean, Show me the last place you caught sight of her, After that I can Look about." Zic shook his head causing everyone to look at him confused. The love of his life was back, But he didnt want to look for her?

"She will come if she need's to..." He mumbled thensighed as he watched the last bit of footage that Dakota was in.

"But..." U-Kwon spoke louder than normal causing everyone to look at him. "I need to say this. I taught her how to avoid camera's and stuff... Looking at her Body Language and the way she was almost always looking about everywhere, I think she is in trouble..." P.O nodded. Zico just sighed again and sat back with Taeil.

"Ok Ok. Keep Trace's on her. Go Find a Lead." Zico used his Leader voice. A Voice they all sorta missed over the years. Everyone nodded and went off, Forgetting their previous thing's and focusing on their new task.

------------------------------

Hour's went by, Zico and Kyung went out on the street's looking for anything new, U-Kwon and B-Bomb were covering the last place Dakota was seen and Taeil, P.O and Jaehyo stayed back looking through camera's. They all decided that if Taeil found her, they wouldnt approach her, but look at her from afar. Study her. They couldnt lose her as soon as they found her. Not yet. Not when she only just showed up again.

After a good 6 hour's at it everyone was getting tired, but they kept on alert. It was then Taeil called Zico.

"ZICO!" Taeil shouted down the phone. It sounded like he was running. "Stay were you are, We found her, We will be there in a second. Go to the roof of the building your stood in front of. Her appartment in right across from there. Just make sure no one see's you!" Then he hung up. Zico looked at the appartment's in front of him then the building across. Him and Kyung went up to the roof and second's later the other's joined. And True to Taeil's Word's right across from them, Eye level with the roof was Dakota playing with a little boy.

"We found a Lead..." Everyone mumbled in Unison with smile's on their face's. They watched as Dakota picked up the boy and held him on he waist as she helped him drink out of a cup.

"I wonder what his name is..." P.O whispered.

"She hasn't changed..." Taeil smiled.

"I wonder if-" U-Kwon was cut off as they watched Dakota run into the bedroom and talking to her son. They watched as he hid in the connected bathroom and she locked the door. She then grabbed  something from under the ne and took out a gun.

"What's happening?" Zico growled, he went to stand up but B-Bomb pulled him back down.

"Wait!"

Dakota loaded the gun and stayed behind the bedroom door, suddenly the front door came crashing down and...

 


 

 

Sorry Had to leave a Cliffhanger!! XD

You wont have to wait long though. The next Chapter will be up in Soon!

Enjoy!

 

Subscribe! Upvote and Comment!!!

Thankies~

 

 

16/03/14

~Korea1996