1: About Dakota

Dakota's Demon

Hello, I'm Dakota Lee. Your Probably asking what a single mother like myself has to say? Well, I guess I should introduce myself, Tell you about who I am, Maybe even a bit about my past. Of course, I can't give everything away to you now, but I guess you all have the right to know something. Just to keep you up to speed.

Well, Hello, I'm Dakota Lee a 20 year old Single mother of Woo Joon.

I'll go back to 6 year's ago, To when I first met the love of my life, Zico.

At the time I was just your average, Bad Girl. Picking up fight's, Smoking, Drinking, Underage Driving. It all grew when I met Zico. My Name Became big in the underworld. I was known as DD, Demon Dakota, And I worked with Block B, Zico's Gang. Of course at first everything was going well for me, I had someone who loved me, I have older brother's and Though I was fighting, Killing, Dealing Drug's and god know's what else, I was happy.

But of course, They say Happiness Doesn't all way's last in our world. It was only a week after my 15th Birthday that I found out I was pregnant. At first I couldn't be more happy. I mean I was pregnant with the person I loved with my whole being. The Person I would do anything for. Even Die for!

It was then it hit me. I no longer just had Zico. I was Carrying his baby. Something I would have to protect. But I knew that in our world. Me, A Dangerous Gangster wouldn't survive. So I choose the next best thing.

I ran. I used the skill's I picked up from Block B and turned it against them. I Hid myself until I gave birth and then from then on, I jumped from country to country, Job to Job. And Finally I settled down again in my birth country after 3 year's of running. I managed to escape my life. I kept Joon Safe.

At the age of 19, I got my Police badge and became one of the youngest Officer's in the UK. There I was put into Cyber Crime unit as a Hacker. Of course, they were surprised at my knowledge and fast learning pace given that I never completely school. But thank's to a few fake document's I was passed off as a Young Computer Major.

Everything was going will for me. But here I am a year later. And well they do say, Your past catches' up to you. So here I am, Leaving my job at the CC Unit, And transferring back to Korea with Joon. It Look's Like I will have to sort out my past before I can deem my Son's Safety and my Life.

Well, I told you allot, More than I thought I would.

But, Of course, That's not everything. What happened to me before I meet Zico? What Happened To my Family before Zico?

See? There is still allot you don't know.

But Don't worry In all due time you will find out.

Well, I guess that's all from me at the moment.

I will see you soon. In Korea.

I wonder what's waiting for me and my son there.

 


 

 

 

 

Well, Is this ok?

Let me know! :DDD

Comment! Subscribe! Upvote!

Thankie's!!!

 

 

 

16/03/14

~Korea1996