6: 'Sight Seeing'

Dakota's Demon

Dakota Sighed after she returned home from getting rid of the body. She looked in on Joon and smiled when she noticed he was still asleep. Walking over to the Curtain's she opened them and looked over the nightlife. Running a hand through her hair she groaned. Look's like thing's were already set. She needed to think of a way to keep Joon safe while she was taking care of things. Unfortunately for her the only place she knew and trusted was Block B. But first of all how would they react to Joon? To her suddenly re-appearing? Shaking her head she nibbled on her lip. She couldnt tel them all. She gave sign's out when she came back, Maybe they saw her? Had they searched for her? Closing the curtain's again and not bothering to change she walked to the bedroom and Closed the blind's before getting into bed. Joon instantly attaching himself to her.

The next morning Dakota woke up to Joon playing with her hair. Smiled she rolled onto her back, Pulling him onto her front. "Morning baby boy!" She beamed.

"Morning Umma!" Joon smiled and hugging her tight. "Can You piggy back me?" Dakota nodded and got out of bed,  and kneeled down, Joon getting on her back and Hugging her neck tightly. Holding him up with one arm, She walked to the kitchen after grabbing their tooth brushes.

"Let's wash out teeth and face ok?" Joon nodded as His mother set him down on the counter. Dakota opened the Curtain's letting the Sunlight climb in as she walked back handing Joon his toothbrush. Spreeding toothpaste on the brushes they started their normal morning Routine.  Once they were done Dakota got Joon clothe's and they both got dressed.

"Umma? Where are we going?" Dakota smiled as she pulled she short hair into a small messy bunch.

"We are going to look around today." She pulled her bag out, Making sure she had her badge and a gun.

"Really? Were?" Dakota Shrugged. "Just Going to see things?" Dakota's nodded, Slinging the bag on her right side and picking Joon up, Holding him on her left.

"Excited?"

"Yep!" Dakota chuckled and left the apartment, making sure everything was locked the Duo left the building.

They walked around most of the street's and stopped at shop's to buy clothing, a few more toy's for Joon and other household thing's. Joon was holding his new teddy in one hand while, an ice cream. Dakota on the other hand was checking the area out. In cas she needed escape route's and other thing's in the future. Smiling she looked down went she noticed Joon stopping infront of a shop. Dakota walked over and chuckled, Kneeling down next to him. "Do you like the puppy?"

"It's Cute!" Joon exclamed. A few passer's by chuckling at his cuteness. Dakota bowe her head to them then turned to the small dog Joon was watched.

"Well, Maybe you can get a dog for your Birthday. But that's still awhile away. Want to go in and look?" Joon shook his head and pulled on his mum's sleeve.

"Let's go look at more thing's!" He smiled then went back to hugging his teddy.

"Ok. Let's go!"

And with that the Duo walked around all day, Dakota taking in her surrounding's all while keeping her little boy happy. What Dakota Didnt know was trouble was just around the corner.

 


 

 

Hehe, Another Short Chapter!

But A Longer one will be up soon!

Look Forward to it!

Thanks to:

thebluewanderer

roarimadinosaur

sina93

JackyChen

For Subscribing!

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!

 

19/03/14

~Korea1996