7: New Friend

Dakota's Demon

Joon frowned as he looked over to the clock. His mother had left him all of half an hour ago to her new job and Joon was left at home. Normally he would go to school but his mother hadn't yet found one. Sighing the young boy jumped off the bed and get changed, His mother told him if he was bored to go to the coffee shop, The Ajumma there would look after him and that's just what he was going to do. Once he was dressed he pulled on his shoes and coat before leaving and locking up the door.

Once Joon reached the cafe he ran up to the elderly lady and tugged on her leg.

"Ah, Joon-ah. Is your mum at work?" Joon nodded while pouting. "Aw! Come! Take a seat and I will get you a hot chocolate and something to eat, ok?" Joon giggled and nodded, Looking around he frowned slightly. The place was full. "Com with me. We have a regular costomer, you can sit with him. Ok?"

"Really?" Joon was always told to beware of bad people and sitting with someone random didnt seem like a good idea.

"Yes, He is like my grandson. Don't worry!" Joon smiled and nodded as the older lady picked him up and walked towards a man who was smiling brightly even though he was just drinking.

Joon cocked his head as the older lady placed him down infront of the man. "Yukwon, Dear Could you look after this poor boy?" The man looked down at Joon and his eye's widened in surprise. He most certainly didnt expect to see him here.

"S-Sure.... Grandma... I don't mind." U-Kwon smiled again and Joon surprised both the adult's with a blunt comment.

"Your smile is creepy! Do you always smile like that?" Joon cocked his head. U-Kwon on the other hand was shocked, That was the same thing both Zico and Dakota said when they first met him. He couldnt help but chuckled.

"I alway's smile." He pulled out the chair next to him and helped Joon up on to the seat. "I'm Kim Yukwon. What's your name?"

Joon grinned. "Hello, I'm Woo Joon. It's nice to meet you." Joon did a cute little bow in his seat and U-Kwon chuckled and patted the boy's head.

"Nice to meet you Joon." Just then The older lady came back with Joon's Hot Chocolate, Two sandwich's, Two pack's of Crisp's and Cake.

"Here, Both of you can have Lunch together." She smiled as she put the thing's down in front of the boy's. "What work did you mother get?" The Lady said as she took a seat opposite them. U-Kwon made himself look busy when infact he was all ear's.

"She..." Joon swallowed a bit of his food. "She was in the Police Cyber... Is it cyber? With computers?" The lady nodded. "She was in the cyber team when we were in England, But over here she work's as Security in the Local Mall. My Mommy is strong!" The Boy beamed, Both U-Kwon and The Elder laughed.

"Do you protect you rmummy?" Joon put his sandwich down and jumped off his seat and started jabbing his fist's in the air.

"I protect her." He giggled, scratching the back on his neck as he climbed back into his seat. U-Kwon looked at the younger boy smiling, He felt so close to Dakota being with her Son. It was nice. But he knew the rest of the gang would be jealous.

U-Kwon and Joon spent the whole afternoon talking together. And even found alot of thing's that they shared similar taste's in.

"Can we be friends? I don't have friends!" Joon smiled, chocolate sweared on his upper lip. U-Kwon laughed and wiped it away.

"I would Love you to be my friend. One day you might get to meet my other' friend's and you could be friend's with them. They are alot like me."

Joon smiled brightly and jumped into U-Kwon's arm's. "YAY! Thank you!" Joon giggled. After awhile The old lady walked over.

"Joon, Your mother called and told you to go home. She's waiting for you." Joon pouted, U-Kwow smiled at how it was so similar to Zico's pout.

"Ok... Can I see you again?" Joon asked U-Kwon.

"He's here most of the time. I'm sure you'll both see each other again.

"Yeah, And next time I'll bring a friend, ok?" Joon nodded and jumped out of U-Kwon's arms, Then pulled on his coat.

"Thank you Grandma! See you Soon Friend!" Joon waved before running out the shop.

 


 

 

Here's the next Chapter!

I have decided that when this Story end's i will dedicate a chapter to thanking my Subbies.

 

 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!!

 

Thankies!

 

29/03/14

~Korea1996