8: Information

Dakota's Demon

As Soon as Joon left, U-Kwon payed for his stay and ran ou the shop to the hideout. While talking to Joon he had learnt a lot about Dakota. It did shock U-Kwon how open Joon was about it, But he was glad. As soon as she reached the hideout, He flung open the door causing everyone to look at him.

"What's wrong?" Zico stoo up and marched over to U-Kwon who had his hands on his knee's trying to catch his breath.

"I... Got... Information....On.... Dakota..." He huffed between breath's. Everyone looked up from what they were doing. Did they hear that right? Zico closed the hideout door and helped U-Kwon over to a seat. As soon as U-Kwon caught his breath he spoke.

"By the way... Your Son's Name is Woo Joon." U-Kwon smiled. "And He is like exactly like you... With the pout and Cockiness." Zico couldnt help but smile, as did the others.

"Joon? Hold on... That name!" Taeil looked at Zico who also realized.

"What?" The other's looked at the two.

"Well, When Zico and Dakota wre first together us three were on a stake out and we all taked about our future... Zico and Dakota talked about Marriage and Kids... And they said if they ever had a child, Zico could name him... Well There on the spot Zico said he wanted a child called Joon... Haha... She kept her promise. And she gave him your last name... Even though she's not married to you..."

"Woah..." The others gasped. Zico just smiled and sat back in his chair. He liked this... It was like she had never left.

"Anyway... You said you had info on her?" B-Bomb spoke up, Everyone refocused.

"Well, As I was talking and getting to know Joon... He told me alot about his life so far... Most of which included Dakota." Everyone nodded for him to continue. "Your not going to believe this... Trust me..."

"What? Just say it!" P.O snapped, He was getting impatient.

"She has a Badge."

"Huh..? Hold on... She's with the Force? Police force?" Jaehyo's eyes widened. Someone like Dakota should have been able to get that.

"Yeah... I was shocked... If Taeil Hack's into the UK Police System's, You should be able to find her. She was in the Cyber team."

"Wow.... I'll Look into it later." Taeil nodded at the thought.

"Joon was telling me how from when he was young all he can remember is moving from country to country then for three year's they stayed in Dakota's Birth Country, England." U-Kwon nodded before continuing. "He said about 3 day's ago, He found Dakota Packing their clothe's and next thing he knew he was coming back to his Birth country... Korea..." He nodded again.

"Hmmm... Anything else?" Zico mumbled.

"Yeah, Because she is under the Britsh Police Force, She got a job as a Security Guard at the local Mall. Umm.... Also Joon told me..." U-Kwon paused and everyone looked at him.

"What now?" Jaehyo groaned, He hated thing's to be left hanging.

"Well, Apartantly... Dakota has been acting weird... Joon's Bright for a 5 year old... I guess that's what you get for having smart parent's... He told me how he alway's watch's her and he noticed she's being more careful of her surrounding's... Look's Like she noticed us on their second day her when they were out on a walk... But she didnt know it was us..."

"Hmm.. She's got better...."

After that there was silence as everyone took in the information. But what they didnt know waas U-Kwon had kept something back, Looking over to Taeil he nodded before getting up and walking to his room, Not long after he entered, Taeil and P.O entered and closed the door behind them.

"What's wrong?" P.O Mumbled.

"There's one more thing That Joon told me..."

"Go on." Taeil sat next to the younger, P.O sitting on the other side.

"Apartantly, She is always talking about these Boy's... And the way decribed them... It's us... Joon said that Dakota always mumble's... 'Taeil Kwonnie and Jihoon would understand me now...' What do you think that mean's?"  U-Kwon looked at the men either side of him, They looked just as shocked as him when he found that out.

Sighin the three of them went into deep thought.

 


 

 

Here is the 8th Chapter.

Enjoy!

This is a Double update!!

 

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!!

Thankies!

 

~30/03/14

 

Korea1996