2: About Zico

Dakota's Demon

My Name is Woo Jiho, But Call me Zico.

For 5 year's I have been looking for the most important person in my life. She Disapeared only month's after we got together. And I, Never got a reason as to why!

Of course I'm Pissed. Who wouldnt be? Huh?

Aish! Anyway, I guess I should Tell you about myself.

I'm Zico a 21 Year old Gang Leader.

That's Right! Gang Leader and I'm not afraid to show it!

Anyway. So, When I was 16 I meet this Badass chick. I thought she was a Dude at First, But Of course I soon Came to notice the Beautiful woman she was. Well, She was only 14 at the time... Almost 15. But yeah. I still saw her as a Beautiful woman. Well... Here I am going off topic. Anyway, When I introduced her to Block b, They all took to her fast, Instead of having a female around it was like it was another male.

Though she was thin and looked fragile, She went up against us all showing just as much strength as U-Kwon. Our strongest Fighter. We trained her in many area's like, Hacking, Which she was amazing at. Combat Skill's though she was already up to date. Hiding and Covering her Trail's. Pretty much everything. Within a Month she made a name for herself in the underworld, Known as DD, Deadly Dakota or Demon Dakota.

She helped us with allot of thing's and sometime's even did a better job than all of Block B could together. Time went by fast, And soon enough Me and Dakota got together, Everyone saw it coming. But, Within a few month's of being together, Everyone noticed something was different about Dakota. She seemed... Fazed out? I dont know. That's what everyone said. Me on the other hand, I thought she started glowing. It was... It was like I fell in love with her all over again.

And Just when I was going deeper in, She Left. Without a trace. Using our own trick's against us. Funny right? We should have been more careful.

But anyway's... Oh! I just Realized, All I have done is talk about Dakota... Not myself. I guess that's when my life really started. Ha!

Anyway's... Wow I say that allot doing I? Oh well! I do give two Fook's...

We are still looking for her to this day! We did find one lead, But it's 5 year's old. And she managed to cover most of it. All we got was she was in hospital about 7 month's after She left, She was there for about 2 day's and then, POOF! Gone again. We got that information and just when we were going to get more, the person was killed. With Dakota's signature mark on him. Perfect! Just ing Perfect!

I guess she had a reason for hiding. But I wont give up. The other's feel the same. It's like she took a piece of us all when she left. She left us all emotionless and Full of hate.

Taeil, U-Kwon and P.O were the most effected, After me of course. They became close to her. It was like the four of them connected on a level none of us could reach. Not even me.

Le Sigh!

Anywho... Aish! This is so bloody boring! I need to get back to work!

Well that's it!

Like it or not, That's all your getting.

I'm Sure you'll find out more in the future...

 

Aish! Taeil's Calling!

Gotta Go!

Sayonara!

 

 


 

 

 

 

So, This is the second Chapter!

The Next Chapter will be in the Author's POV. Maybe. Not sure.

Tell me what you think!! :D

Comment! Subscribe! Upvote!

Thankies!

 

16/03/14

~Korea1996