Chapter 9 - The PAST is Preparing for a Comeback

Our Sweet Leah[Hiatus]

Author's Note:

Well, I really hope you'll like this one...
New readers are still encouraged! =P
Thanks to my beloved editor for correcting my mistakes...
Well, I'm not a good writer...
^^
By the way... hahaha,
I will be introducing new characters in the future.
Starting from this chapter. Well, mostly minors. (DISTRACTIONS =P) to spice things up a bit!

editor: hello stranger
author: phantom knight

----

“I’m beat.” Yoo Chun exclaimed with a sigh as he stretched his arms upward flexing his muscles.
“Hey, Micky ah did you inform ajusshi we’re walking home?”
Jae Joong asked, not looking at him.
“Yeh.(Yes)”

“Yun Ho ah.” Micky called out bringing back his arms to his sides.

“Yeh?” the umber haired guy turned to him.

“What did Leah’s brother tell you?” his ebony haired friend asked.

“Nothing…”

“Nothing? He did not say anything?”
his jet-black haired friend wondered, bending forward to get a better view of Yun Ho’s face.

Yun Ho did not speak and stared at the ground instead.
“Okay… If you don’t wanna talk about it. That’s fine with us…” Yoo Chun said.

They continued walking until they have reached their house. The sun had already set by then.
The lamp posts on the street lit up one after the other.

Yun Ho looked for his keys then opened the gate. They arrived at the front door. This time Jae Joong opened it.
They took their shoes off and put on their house slippers, proceeding to the living room.

Their living room was a bit smaller than that of Leah’s. It’s loaded with stuff from furniture to useless things.

They did not have a plasma television but a flat screen.
They had plenty of picture frames of their families and friends.

They all sat helplessly on their black couch all sighing at the same time.

“Konbanwa!(Good evening)” a merry woman greeted them wearing a maid uniform.

“Kon…ban…wa…” Yoo Chun whispered while the other two did not answer at all.

“I have finished all the chores you have given me. ” said the maid who was smiling.

“Ok, Arigato goizaimasu. (Thank you very much)” Yun Ho thanked as he sat properly and looked at her smiling back.

The maid blushed and tried to cover her face with her hands.

“What’s your name again?” he asked befriending her.

“Ayaka desu.” She answered.
“Well, thank you Ayaka.”

“Your welcome. Ah, before I go. Master Jae Joong, someone came over and gave you a present.” Ayaka uttered showing the present wrapped in a Bojagi.

The jet-black haired guy was enliven and stood up walked towards her and asked,

“Really, who gave it to you?”

“I don’t know. One thing’s for sure, she’s a woman. I couldn’t recognize her because she was all covered up.” She explained handing it to him.
It was a rectangular box creatively wrapped in a blue silk cloth. Jae Joong stared at it for a few seconds.

“Well, I’ll be leaving you now masters. I’ll be back in two days.” Ayaka bid good-bye, she wore her coat buttoning it, covering her uniform; she bowed her head, smiled then she headed for the door.


“Who’s it from?” Yoo Chun queried proceeding to the kitchen.
“There’s no card here or something to tell us, from who it came from.” Yun Ho answered standing beside his jet-black haired friend observing the present.

Yoo Chun came back with a glass of cold water. He drank it until the glass was half empty.
“Maybe it’s from your parents. Don’t you think so?” he assumed.
Jae Joong was ignoring his surroundings and glued his eyes at the package before him.

Yun Ho and Micky glanced at each other when their friend did not reply. Questions painted their curious faces.

“I’m tired. I’ll be going to my room now.” Jae Joong spoke up, taking his eyes of his present and left his friends as he proceeded to his room-the first door on the left. Before opening it he looked back at them and wished them a good night,
“Oyasumi…” they answered back.

[Jaejoong’s POV]

I slowly entered my dark room and switched on the lights.
I locked my door and closed the curtains of my window. I placed the present on my desk.

I took my scarf off and my shirt then threw them in the hamper of dirty clothes.

I sat on the corner my bed just beside my desk; my hands clasped under my chin. I glared at the rectangular box, wishing I could just melt it away or make it disappear. I knew it was from Ye Jin, her perfume can be traced on the cloth, and it was a strong perfume of hers.

I’ve been trying to forget her, but she keeps on coming back. I’m moving on but she couldn’t.

I’m just a normal person and she isn’t.
I USED to fill up her voids.
The man she has been engaged with over a year now can give her much more than I could.

I’m still a student; I still have no permanent job.
She’s also a few years older than me.
I guess we were not meant to be from the very start.
We’re not a match made in heaven.
I don't know what went wrong...

But I DID love her more than anything, or do I still love her?
I don’t know…
My head is going to explode!

I’ve decided to open it. I reached for it with my hands, too lazy to walk to it.
I gradually untied the knot of the cloth. I felt nervous.
I took off the cover of the box.
Inside there was a piece of paper and a necklace. I unfolded the piece of paper. And it said:

Dear Jae Joong,

Ahnyeonghaseyo, gal jinet seo yo (Hello, how are you)? It’s been a long time, since we saw each other. Why aren’t you answering my calls? I miss you a lot, Jae Joong…
Please stop ignoring me. We really need to talk.
You told me to give you back this necklace, if I decide not to end our relationship. I just can’t give you up. I’ll try my best to fight for you, for us…

p.s.
I just came from Seoul yesterday. Just give me a call if you are ready to work things out.

Love,
Ye Jin

"AISH!" I shouted.
Hope, Yunho and Micky did not hear that...

I threw the box away. Its contents splaying as it hit the hard wall.
I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling of my room.
Should I feel HAPPY about this?
Should I feel DISAPPOINTED?

I felt dead… killed by a heart attack or major migraine.
If dying because of major migraine was even possible…

Ye Jin, what if…

What if I’m starting to like someone else?

What if I can’t love you back and what if you, fighting for me would be all for nothing?

I gently closed my eyes… Suddenly an image of Leah flashed through my mind.
She’s so lovely….
My heart started beating fast and hard, like it would soon break my ribs into pieces.
I DO LIKE HER.
“I TRULY LIKE HER....” I whispered to myself.

When I was about to fall asleep, I heard my phone ringing.
I took it out from my pocket and did not bother to look who was calling.
I flipped it open, but wait! What if the person calling me was Ye Jin?
I opened my eyes and looked at the small screen and I was right it was Ye Jin…
I turned off my phone and closed it; placing it back into my pocket.

I slowly drifted to sleep…

[End of Jaejoong’s POV]

Meanwhile back at Leah’s house, Leah went straight to her room.
Leah’s room is as big as their living room. She has a really big bed and large windows.
Although the ceiling was not too high, just the right height.
Her closet is as big as her bathroom; full of clothes, shoes and accessories.
Her bathroom on the other hand is equipped with a tub and a shower.

She sat on her wide bed; she took out her phone hidden under her pillow.
“Should I call him?” she muttered.
“Should I… Should I…. Should I????” she kept on asking herself.
“I should… I have to apologize to him…”
She took a deep breath,
“Here it goes…”

Back at Jae, Yun Ho and Micky’s house…
At Yun Ho’s room. There he lay on his bed playing with his “Leah” key-chain.
He was smiling like a maniac as he stared at it like he would soon melt it in his hands.
“AH!”
He got startled when he heard his cell phone suddenly ringing.
The umber haired guy started panicking running around his room trying to remember where on earth he placed his phone.
“Aish! Stupid, it’s in my pocket!” he shouted at himself.
He took it out and flipped it open,
“Moshi-moshi(Hello)?”

“Ah… Yun Ho…mmm”

“Who is this?” Yun Ho asked sitting on the middle of his bed.

“Umm… It’s me Leah…”

“Uh. LEAH!?” His phone slipped from his hands and tried to catch it.
It landed on his bed; he positioned it back on his right ear cleared his throat and struggled to sound cool.

“Why did you call me Leah?”

“I would just like to apologize on behalf of my brother for what he did this afternoon.”
Leah stated in straight English.

“EH?” the umber haired guy did not understand a word.
“Ah… Gomen ne(I’m sorry)...” She repeated everything she had said in Nihonggo this time.

“Oh. About that, it’s no problem. Your brother is just really friendly. I think he wanted to become friends with me.” He answered wiping his sweat on his forehead with his hand.

‘Why am I sweating?’ he thought.

“Oh, I’m so happy he did not offend you in any way.” Leah said in relief.
“No, he didn’t…” Yun Ho began thinking on how he could keep this ‘miraculous’ conversation going.

“Well, I’m sorry to disturb you. I’ll be hanging up now.” She uttered politely.
“No wait!” he yelled, temporarily deafening Leah’s left ear.

“Hai?”

“Ummm… Jae Joong wanted to tell you good night.” He made up an excuse pretending Jae was there, the truth is he was pertaining to himself.

“Oh, how sweet of him. Tell him I wish him a good night sleep too.” Leah replied; Yun Ho felt her smile even though he can’t see her.

“How about me?” he muttered; Leah heard this and added,

“Good night to you too and sweet dreams. Well, good-bye…”

“Good night Leah… Bye…” he hanged up; he placed his phone down on his bed.

Yun Ho begins squealing like a ‘fangirl’ who just saw her idol.

He grabbed his pillow and covered his face.
He turned red and had this tingly feeling inside him.
“She said I was sweet…” he whispered his pillow still covering his face.

Suddenly he frowned,
“What am I doing? Why am I acting like this?” he questioned himself hitting his pillow on his head as hard as he could and continued to do so for a while.

The umber haired guy began slapping his cheeks, torturing himself.
“Snap out of it, Jung Yun Ho! You are so embarrassing!” He pursued.

Back to Leah…

“Jae Joong wished me good night…” Leah giggled as she blushed.
“I can’t believe he said that… to me!”
She got disturbed when she heard someone knocking on her door.

The foreigner ran to open it.
She twisted the door-knob, as she opened it a bouquet of red roses greeted her.

Flabbergasted, she tried to see who was behind it…
“Jin-chan! Sore wa nandesuka?(What is this)”
“Flowers, for you…” her unpredictable brother said like the true gentleman he was.

If Miyaka was Leah right now, Miyaka would have fainted…

“Jin-chan?”
“Here, just take it. It’s not from me…” Jin uttered, handing it over to Leah afterwards crossing his arms.
“Then, who gave it?”
“Look at the card…” her brother instructed.
Leah searched for the card, it was stuck in between the roses, she opened it and it says:

Dear Leah,

Hello… See you soon! These roses are for you.

From your admirer,
Nichkhun♥

“He’s back…” Leah’s brother stated with insult in his tone.
Leah’s eyes widened and her heart thumped faster.
“Oh, no. The guy I saw a while ago… That was HIM… He’s back… But why? Why now?” She thought.

----

Author's Note:


TERM:
BOJAGI
-it's a korean wrapping cloth. (That's all I know about it)

Hope you guys enjoyed that...
I'm getting to the good parts!
So wait for that!

Comment please!

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL Fan Fiction.
If there are similar storylines...
It is mere coincidence...
I do own the fictional characters here
but not Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun and Nichkhun
and any other Kpop stars you will see here.

By the way I made a new poster~ whoo! ahaha can't help but make another one.

I'll be using this until chapter 16 then I'll use my original poster and then vice versa.