Chapter 10 - Morning...

Our Sweet Leah[Hiatus]

editor: hello stranger
author: phantom knight

----

 

“Good morning, Micky!” Yun Ho greeted him brightly as he went out of his bedroom.
“Morning...” Micky replied weakly. He was sitting on the couch, hugging his pillow. He was staring at the television like he was hypnotized by it.

“What are you watching?” the umber haired guy asked proceeding to the kitchen.
“I don’t know… What am I watching?” he asked himself.
“Mwoh? You don’t know what you are watching?” he yelled for Yoo Chun to hear.

“I think I was watching a morning show… But I guess I was too absentminded to even remember.” He slowly answered trying to recall what he had done earlier.

“Apple?” Yun Ho offered his friend as he bitted on his.
“Thank you…”

“By the way, where’s Jae? He should be cooking our breakfast by now.” The umber haired guy asked sitting beside Yoo Chun.

“He’s still sleeping.”

“Let’s wake him up, after we finish eating. I’m bored.” Micky continued turning off the television with his free hand.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s drown him with a bucket of cold water.” Yun Ho agreed.

Jae Joong was sound asleep in his room. He was not able to change in to his pj’s so he lay there half with is jeans on.

Outside Jae’s room stood Micky and Yun Ho. Micky was holding the bucket of water. Yun Ho twisted the knob and found out the door was locked. He asked his ebony haired friend to step backward. He kneeled on the floor and lifted the mat in front of Jae’s room. There hidden the duplicate key to Jae’s door; he took it and opened it in silence.
Yun Ho crept, while Yoo Chun tiptoed making their way to his bed.

The umber haired guy stooped down in front of the jet-black haired guy’s bed; he held its edge and Micky prepared himself.
Yun Ho took a deep breath and shouted,

“JAE JOONG AH! WAKE UP!” right at their friend’s ear.
The umber haired guy abruptly stood up and ran behind Yoo Chun.
“Go!” he whispered.
Micky instantly poured the bucket of water on Jae Joong.

The jet-black haired Jae Joong suddenly woke up.
“AHH!”
He sat up feeling the coldness of the water; he was soaking wet.
He crossed his arms to warm himself.
“Aish! What was that for!!!?” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Yun Ho and Yoo Chun kept on laughing; they were both rolling on the floor. Their faces turned red and looked as if soon enough they will ran out of oxygen.

Jae Joong took out his phone from his pocket,
“Ah! You almost drenched my phone!” he was starting to get mad.

“We’re… Sorry… We didn’t know your phone was with you…” Yun Ho apologized still laughing and rolling all over the floor.
“That must be really cold!” Yoo Chun uttered already crying tears of joy.

“Oh you have no idea…” said Jae Joong with seriousness in his tone.
The two suddenly stopped and sat up.
“We should start running now right?” they both questioned in unison.

“Yeh.” The jet-black haired guy answered balling his hands into fists.
Both of them began to back up, soon they stumbled out of Jae Joong’s room shouting, like they we’re being chased by a murderer.
Jae Joong, still dripping wet, ran after them.

For the meantime at Leah’s home. Her whole family was having their breakfast at their garden, except for Leah who just woke up.

She went outside to meet her family.
“Good morning Leah!” They all greeted with glee, while their maids and servants bowed their heads with respect.

“Good morning… Oh, dad… you’re here.” Leah noticed walking towards them.
“Did you get a good night sleep dear?” her mother caringly asked.
“I think so…”
She sat on the vacant chair in between her mother and brother, right in front of her father.

“Oh!” Leah remembered something.
“Dad, I just remembered. My friends said yes.” She continued.

“Really? Awesome!” her father answered.
“Dad, stop it. Stop trying to be cool. Please.” Leah’s brother begged.
“Jin, you know your dad, he tries too hard.” Said her mother laughing, yet still poised.

“Dad, you should have met Leah’s friends…”
“They are really fun to be with.” Leah’s brother pursued biting on his toasted bread.

“I think those are the most decent friends you have dear…” uttered her sweet mother.

“Oh, and I think Leah has a suitor already.” He added.
“Who is the suitor your brother’s talking about Leah?” her father got curious.

“No one, Jin-chan is just making up stuff again.” She denied glaring at her brother.
“Well, I’m, looking forward to meet your friends dear.” Her father stated.
“You’ll meet them soon dear father.” Leah ended starting to eat her breakfast.

[Yoochun’s POV]

After Jae Joong had kicked our butts, I went on my morning jog, like I always do on weekends and holidays. While Jae Joong’s cooking our breakfast and Yun Ho does our laundry. I love my life; I seldom do chores around the house. The maid we hired only cleans each room, but we do the rest. I actually try to avoid them, sure thing Jae and Yun Ho are not yet chasing me out of the house.

After a few kilometers of jogging around our part of the neighborhood, I decided to go back home. I was nearing the gate of our house when, I saw a lady dressed in black, from her long sleeved torso, to her jeans and boots. She wore a red scarf and stylish shades. She wore her long black silky hair down.

I stopped; I started to ask myself if I was on the right street. I looked around my surroundings; I am at the right place. She kept on tip-toeing to see over our gate. Then I thought maybe she’s a secret spy! And she’s sent to kill me. I shouldn’t be watching out for her, she should watch out for me, she might unexpectedly fall for me… Ok, enough with my nonsense. I went closer to get a better view of her features.

“Hey!” I called out catching my breath.
She turned to my direction and flinched, she stepped backward. This lady looks really familiar.
“Are you looking for someone?” I sincerely inquired.

She did not answer me. How rude, I guess she’s not the friendly type. She covered her face with her beautiful hands; I saw the ring on one of her fingers. Then she started to walk fast, away from me. I didn’t bother to chase her, I was tired. She was not worth chasing after all. The weird unfriendly lady was out of my sight, and then that’s only the time when I realized who that person was. I abruptly opened the gate and rushed inside.

[End of Yoochun’s POV]

The ebony haired guy came running down the living room. After taking a deep breath he preceded to the kitchen where his friends were.
He saw Yun Ho seated staring at his ‘Leah’ key-chain while Jae Joong was ignoring his umber haired friend, as he was eating his breakfast. The jet-black haired guy felt Yoo Chun’s presence and broke the silence,
“Oh Micky, your back.” He stated looking up to him putting down his silverware.
Yoo Chun just stared at his innocent face.

“Mianhe(Sorry). I didn’t cook food for you…”
“…it would only get cold and you wouldn’t like that.”
“Don’t worry I’ll cook for you now.” He continued. He stood up, and wore his apron.

“Water?” Yun Ho offered him a glass of water.
“No thanks.” He refused.

“What do you want?” His jet-black haired friend asked as he searched inside the refrigerator.
“Anything…” the ebony haired Yoo Chun answered sitting beside Yun Ho.
“Ok then…” he closed the door of the fridge and reached for something on the top shelf of the cabinet.
“I’ll just make you instant ramen. I’m not in the mood to cook today.” He informed as he tear up the plastic cover, not even bothering to look at him.
“Yeah, he forced me to eat milk and cereal because he was too lazy to cook.” Yun Ho complained.

“I said I’m sorry…” Jae Joong repeated, stressing it this time.
“By the way, Jae… I have something important to tell you.” Yoo Chun said.

“Micky, if it’s about the girl you always see when you go jogging, I’m not interested.”

“No, it’s not about her. There was this woman outside our house…”

“And?” Yun Ho joined in.

“I think it was Ye Jin.” Yoo Chun continued.

“What? How sure are you?” Yun Ho questioned while Jae froze in his place and looked down.
“At first I didn’t recognize her because she was all covered up but, then I saw that ring Jae gave her...” Yoo Chun narrated.
They both glanced at Jae Joong and saw his impassive expression.
“Ye Jin’s back Jae…” They said.

Jae Joong stared blankly at the floor lifelessly.
‘She’s back…’ he thought.

----

Author's Note:

sorry for typo's
comment please...