Chapter 8 - A Taste of Stardom (part 3)

Our Sweet Leah[Hiatus]

Author's Note:

Okay, i'm sorry this chapter is crappy...
anyway enjoy!

editor: hello stranger
my editor's fic....
www.winglin.net/fanfic/yze/

author: phantom knight

----

[Leah’s POV]

 

After a while, we all went in a convenience store nearby. I rested my hands on the table near the large glass walls of the store.
I saw some of our neighbors passing by and some other people I don’t know; the rest went around the convenient store. Miyaka was glued beside my brother.

I placed my right hand under my chin. I gradually closed my eyes picturing Jae Joong’s pretty face. His face calms me down, it enlivens me. I felt someone sit beside me but I did not open my eyes.

“So Leah, when will the shooting be?” I realized it was Yoo Chun’s heart-melting voice.

I answered him, “Next weekend.”

“What time will it start?”

“About 8 in the morning.”

“WHAT!? I’m still sleeping that time!” He dramatically exclaimed.

I instantly opened my eyes; this guy needs some lecturing from me.

“Why are you shouting at me like it was my fault you guys should be there on or before 8? Stop being selfish, besides you’re the one who agreed to take my offer without thinking twice.”

That would teach him.

“Well…. Ok, you got me there!” He stumbled for a reply.

I was just warming up I can’t believe he gave up that easy.

[End of Leah’s POV]

[Yoochun’s POV]

This ! She’s the lecture type of girl. I should always be on guard so I wouldn’t be speechless in front of her the next time she ‘lectures’ me. She reminds me of Umma and Appa, oh, how I miss them. It’s been a really long time since I last saw them. I wonder how they’re doing. I was lost in my thoughts when Yun Ho started shouting…

[End of Yoochun’s POV]

[Leah’s POV]

I was watching Yoo Chun as he kept silent; I’ve noticed that HE IS good-looking. Maybe if I stopped ignoring him, I would actually like him. I was disrupted when Yunho started shouting my name calling my attention.

“Leah. Leah, come over here!”

And so I did come over, I was interested why he was acting like that; I walked through the aisle of food from instant noodles to ready-to-eat snacks.

Yun Ho was standing at the main aisle; I saw him controlling his laughter as he acted childish in front of me.

“Are wa nandesuka? (What is that?)” I questioned.

 

My umber haired friend saw me standing beside him, he stretched out his hand and positioned it right at my face.

 

“It’s a key-chain! LOOK! This plastic figure, looks just like you!” Yun Ho said vigorously swinging it left to right not making me see it well.

 

His mood influenced my reply, “Wow!? Really, let me see!” I stripped it out of his hands and took a closer look.

Surprisingly, the figure did look like me, the anime version of me though; it was wearing a typical Japanese school girl outfit.
Jae-chan over heard our conversation, as well as Yoo Chun, they came over as soon as I was about to hand back the key-chain to Yun Ho.


“Let me see.” Yoo Chun uttered taking it away from my hand. Jae Joong stood beside his friend and glanced at the figure.

“It does look like you Leah.” They both stated in unison.

 

“Only…” my ebony haired friend pursued, “…this plastic figure is way ier than you. It has the perfect S-line.”

He ended his statement with laughter.

AH! Thanks for the insult Yoo Chun, wait, that's a plastic figure! He's comparing me to an inanimate object? How dare he? I saw Jae-chan chuckling trying not to be too obvious that he agrees with his friend.

Why is he laughing? What he should be saying by now is,

 

‘Micky stop it, that’s not funny at all.’ But instead he agrees with Yoo Chun. My blood was boiling, but I’ll let this one slide. I’m not in the mood right now to get mad at someone, lucky him.

“Micky stop it, that’s not funny at all.” I heard someone say.

That’s not Jae’s voice; I can still hear his soft laughter, he can’t laugh and talk at the same time. I looked back up and saw Yun Ho glaring at Yoo Chun.

“Micky, I said stop it. That’s not funny at all.” He demanded.

I can’t believe it was my umber haired friend who said that, not Jae Joong.

Of all the people, it has to be this weird guy!

But I thank him anyway.

Yun Ho took the key-chain back and went straight to the cashier.

Jin-chan went towards me as he was finishing his ice cream. Miyaka, who just finished hers, saw me dismayed and asked,

“Doua no desuka?(What’s the matter)”

“Yeah, what’s wrong Leah?” my dear brother asked as well.

“Nothing…” I muttered.

 

Yun Ho came back from where we are standing, still holding the key-chain.

“Yun Ho ah. Why do you still have that key-chain with you?” his friend Yoo Chun questioned.

“I bought it.” He boldly stated.

“Eh?! You actually bought that?” Jae-chan was shocked.

“Yeh(Yes). Is there a problem with that?”

“I just found it to be cute so I bought it.” He continued placing the key-chain in his pocket for safe keeping.

Jin-chan laughed at him, “Yun Ho, Yun Ho, Yun Ho…” said he patting his back.

“Well we better get going.” He continued leaving first.

We followed him and exited the store.

 

We walked back home passing by the same houses, crossing the same streets, and seeing the same people. While walking I saw Yun Ho took out his newly bought key-chain and kept playing with it. Really can he get any weirder than that?

Along the way only a few steps from the corner of our house I saw a group of girls beside a black Audi, mobbing over someone. They took pictures and I heard them asking for autographs and it was all said in straight English.

 

I got interested, so I looked for someone near me to be my support. Well I was not that tall…

I saw Jae Joong was just right beside me so without hesitation I stood behind him and held his shoulders, without permission, and I tip-toed trying to see who they were going gaga for.

Jae Joong was forced to stop because of me.

“Hey, Leah what are you doing?” he asked as he glanced back at me.

“I’m trying to look at something, stay still, please…” I requested with composure.

 

I squinted, my eyes focusing on the person in the middle; the person was a tall guy so I was able to see his face a little bit. He had brown short styled hair, and cute round bulgy eyes. I saw him smile, he has an adorable smile. But he had a small face… Soon enough I was able to recognize him. My eyes widened and I reflexively tightened my grip causing Jae Joong pain. It was, it was, HIM…

 

Jae-chan could no longer bear the pain and had to scream,

“AH! Leah, yamete kudasai!(stop it, please)”

“Gomen nasai! Honto ni gomen nasai! (Sorry. I’m really sorry)” I quickly apologized releasing my grip. I glance back at the group of girls but they suddenly vanished. Everybody looked at me, even passers-by. Jae Joong bent forward massaging his shoulders and gave out loud aching sighs.

 

“Jae Joong, are you ok?” Miyaka asked walking closer to him. Yoo Chun unexpectedly laughed at him; he was laughing so hard he had to catch his breath, while Yun Ho is still wandering in his own thoughts as he gazed at the key-chain.

My brother glared at me like I killed someone. I, in shame looked down covering my face; I was so disappointed at myself. I can’t believe I was capable of hurting Jae-chan physically.

 

“Leah, don’t mind it. Jae Joong’s just weak.” Yoo Chun uttered tapping his friend’s back. Insulting Jae Joong to cheer me up, wow I have never seen such strategy before.

“HEY!” my jet-black haired friend protested standing in an upright position again.

That was the only time Yun Ho noticed his surroundings.

 

“What’s happening?” he questioned.

 

“Nothing… nothing so important.” Miyaka mockingly stated as she exaggeratedly rolled her eyes.

 

“Alright! Alright guys let’s keep walking!” Jin-chan exclaimed clasping his hands together as he again led the way.

 

“Jae-chan, I’m so sorry.” I held Jae Joong’s right arm as we all started moving.

“I’m ok now, don’t worry…”

 

“I didn’t mean to…” I whispered to myself.

 

“Minna (Everyone)… We are here.”

My dear brother shouted standing in front of the gate of our house.

“Are you guys coming in?” he continued pertaining to Miyaka, Jae Joong, Yoo Chun and Yun Ho.

 

“No thanks. It’s getting late and I need to get home.” My bubbly friend Miyaka said.

“Arigato. Totemo tanoshikatta desu. (Thank you. I had a great time)” She continued shouting at us, bowing in front of me and my brother.

 

“Bye!” she exclaimed to everyone leaping away from us. Afterwards she was out of sight.

 

“How about you guys?” I queried glancing at the three.

“We better get home too. We’ll see you on Monday Leah.” Jae-chan uttered bowing and the rest bowing as well.

“Ja ne! (See you)” Yoo Chun bid good-bye. They simultaneously turned around and left us.

My brother gave out a sigh,

“Those are nice friends of yours, Leah. Especially that Yun Ho guy…” he stated opening the gate, leaving me outside.

What did he mean especially Yun Ho?

“Ah, Jin-chan! Matteo! (Wait)”

[End of Leah’s POV]