Chapter 6 - A Taste of Stardom (part 1)

Our Sweet Leah[Hiatus]

Author's Note:

Ok, so this is part 1...
Hope you like it!
I worked hard on this one...
I tried my best to put more details on this one.

Thank you in advance for reading!
Comment afterwards.
haha, new readers are encouraged... ^^

editor: hello stranger
author: phantom knight

----

“Junichi Koizumi, Hajimemae. (It’s nice to meet you)” Yun Ho said, solemnly looking up.
“Yun Ho, if you greeted him like that, he might not like it.” Micky nudged him.

“He’s right. This is only a billboard what more if he was here. By the way, be careful. You might faint… being star struck and all when you actually meet him in person.” Jae Joong stated moving his head from left to right as he gazed at Junichi Koizumi’s ad.

“I won’t faint. That’s not a very manly thing to do.” Yun Ho uttered glancing at his two friends and then went back to his first position.
“Yes, it is not a manly thing to do, Jae.” said the ebony haired Yoo Chun drinking his bottle of cola.

“Look who’s talking. Yoo Chun I know you fainted when you saw your favorite singer.” Jae reminded turning his back from the billboard and facing the road hands in the pockets of his jeans.
“No, no I didn’t.”

“You actually fainted twice that time.” The jet-black haired Jae Joong recalled.
“Anniyo…” Micky disagreed facing Jae’s direction with a sour expression.

“Guys, what was Leah talking about anyway? She said she needs to meet us and it’s very important.” Yun Ho asked out of the blue, taking off his shades as he turned around facing the road as well.

The three sighed at the same time and became silent.
Jae Joong began to observe the surroundings and took out his iPod. He was wearing a blue checkered scarf around his neck, a white long sleeved shirt well fitted for his body showing his masculine curves and jeans that compliments his torso; black chucks that finishes the whole look.

Yun Ho took out his phone and made himself busy. From head to toe he looked eye-catching. He had a simple ensemble, a black sleeveless shirt that showed off his well toned body; skinny jeans, a good pair of sneakers and shades. He was exuding so much hotness, which can make women ranging from teenagers to those in their middle 20’s passing by, melt.

Yoo Chun on the other hand just stood still but his charisma, trying to magnetize women. He’s wearing black skinny jeans; white leather shoes and a blue collared polo, a white undershirt and a pendant that says, “Saranghae. –Appa, Umma (I love you from mom and dad)”. Everything seems to work for him; girls got attracted, each girl passing by giggled covering their smiles with their hands.

Then the silence was broken when Jae Joong spoke up, “Micky ah, where’s ajusshi?”
“I don’t know, he said he’ll be here in 30mins.” the ebony haired guy replied.
“Micky ah, I can’t believe you already have your own car.” The jealous umber haired Yun Ho uttered.
“Yes, I do but I can’t drive it yet. Minhwan ajusshi drives it for me.”

“Look, here he comes.” Jae Joong pointed out, the black Lexus with a sun roof and well-tinted windows.

The car stopped just right in front of them as the driver’s window rolled down. Yoo Chun’s driver has black hair; wears a uniform. He still looks young; his age is between, 30 to 40 years old. He wore a bright smile, and is also good-looking. “Master, Yoo Chun. Sorry if I’m late, I had some errands done.” His driver/ajusshi apologized.
“It’s alright. I understand.” said Micky.


Yun Ho on the spur of the moment opened the door of the back seat and was first to enter, the jet-black haired guy and the ebony haired guy waited for each other. They stared at each other; and both slowly went towards the car.

They reluctantly stepped back and forth carefully monitoring each others movement. Seconds later, Jae Joong grew impatient and with great force, pushed his friend inside the car. He was then the last to enter; finally the small fight over who gets to sit on the middle ended.

“Jae Joong ah, Yun Ho ah! You’re so unfair, why do I have to be the Middle Seat boy again? You always get the seats near the window.” The ebony haired Yoo Chun complained, crossing his arms and pouting his kissable lips.
“Micky, someone has to. It just so happens you’re always the victim.” Jae Joong smirked and closed the door.

“Sorry to interrupt, but where to, Master Yoo Chun?” Minhwan asked looking at him through the front mirror.

“Leah’s house, remember that place?” he answered raising another question.
“Yeh (Yes).” Minhwan nodded in a hasty manner, focusing his eyes on the road and began to drive.

“Jae, you look glowing today.” Yun Ho praised gazing at Jae Joong gradually smiling showing his white teeth.
“Thank you, Yun Ho. You’ve noticed.” He thanked placing his right hand on his cheeks.
“Guys, stop it, I’m right here.” Micky interrupted after repeatedly clearing his throat; demanding respect.

“Mianhae (Sorry).” Both apologized simultaneously.
“By the way, Ye Jin called last night. She told me you weren’t answering any of her calls.” The ebony haired guy informed as he looked at him.
Jae Joong pretended to ignore him and gazed out the window, watching the buildings and the people they pass by.

Yoo Chun and Yun Ho looked at each other wondering what their friend’s problem was.

Yun Ho started playing charades with Yoo Chun, he tried to tell him that Jae Joong is broken-hearted by shaping his hands in to a heart and suddenly breaking it apart, and then he pointed at the jet-black haired guy. Micky nodded, and whispered, “Why?” The umber haired guy carefully moved his lips but no sound came out, “Because of Ye Jin.”
“Ah.” Said Micky, remembering everything and they kept silent.

“Let’s not talk about Ye Jin. I’m not in the mood.” Jae Joong broke the silence.
“Yeh.” They agreed.
“Micky I can feel your awkwardness. Loosen up.” The jet-black haired guy noticed even if he was not looking at him.
The ebony haired guy flinched and did what he was told to do.

Yoo Chun got bored and began to whistle.
After minutes of tuneless whistling,
“Hey look, its Leah!” he exclaimed.
“Where!?” Yun Ho and Jae Joong both shouted jumping off their seats, searching for Leah along the streets.

Micky started to laugh his heart out and with his hands holding his stomach, “I was just kidding! Your reactions are so funny! It’s like you guys do have a crush on her!”

The two ‘victims’ gave dagger-looks at each other as soon as the ebony haired Yoo Chun ended his laughing.
Yoo Chun felt the seriousness of the two, “Hey, hey. Was it something I said?” he asked.
No answer so he repeated, “Was it something I said?” Still no reply; the two of them just stared at each other.
Micky tried to recall what he had said that offended his friends, “Is it true? You guys have a crush on Leah?” he clarified.

“ANIYO!” both denied, seating properly and crossing their arms at the same time looking outside.
“Ok, if you guys say so…” uttered Micky; nodding his head.

“Master Yoo Chun, we have arrived.” Minhwan ajusshi stated.
The umber haired Yun Ho and the jet-black haired Jae Joong hurriedly went out the car and rushed to the gate. Micky was left inside, “Ajusshi, kamsahamnida. [Thank You (formal)] Do you still have errands to run?” he asked.
“Yes, I have master.” His ajusshi said looking back at him.

“Well, I’m allowing you to finish those errands. But be back here after like 2-3 hours; or we’ll just walk home if we finish early. Besides our house is just a walking distance from here. I’ll just text message you if we have decided to walk all the way home, alright?” he elucidated.

“Yeh.” His ajusshi gave a short reply.
Micky went out of his car; before he closed the door he again thanked his Ajusshi, “Ajusshi, kamsahamnida!” and he bowed and shut the door; the engine and the car was off.

Yun Ho pushed the doorbell a few times with his right thumb; he found pleasure in it, so he started playing with it.
“Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong.” He sang in amusement. Jae and Micky in humiliation bowed their heads, trying to hide their faces to those people passing by.

“Chotto matte kudasai! (Please wait a minute)” Edo-san coming from the garden shouted taking off his gloves covered with dirt. This statement did not stop the umber haired guy from pushing the doorbell.

“Chotto matte kudasai!” he repeated now proceeding to the gate. Finally, Yun Ho stopped and shook his right hand relaxing his strained thumb.

“Oh, it’s you guys.” Said the old man, opening the gate. Before the three entered they formed a horizontal line and with much gusto greeted him, “Edo-san, kon-nichiwa! (Good afternoon)”

“Kon-nichiwa.” He calmly greeted back giving way for them to enter.

One at a time, they entered bowing their heads at the old friendly man. He smiled at all of them and closed the gate.
He lead the way, compared to their garden, Leah’s garden, is a lot wider and greener. Butterflies flew from flower to flower and birds chirped. The whole house was painted with an ivory shade, windows with an elegant design; the front door is made of wood, stunning carvings on chosen parts.
Yoo Chun, Jae Joong and Yun Ho felt they were at the outside of a palace. Even though they have seen the place, it looks different when seen during the day.

They went up a few steps and Edo-san gracefully opened the wooden white door and the three followed. The old man brought out 3 pairs of newly bought slippers, with price tags attached. He took the tags off and handed the slippers to them. They simultaneously bowed their heads and thanked him for his hospitality.

“Well, I have to leave you now. I better get back and finish my gardening. Just proceed to the room in to your left. Ms. Leah is waiting for you there.” He instructed and left. All where amazed on what they saw: Ceiling as high as a lamp post, an imported, huge bright chandelier in the middle. Its floors are covered with white carpet walls dominant of red velvet and pillars of marble stairs made of marble as well.

“I suddenly felt we were at Ye Jin’s house, only this is more awesome.” Micky uttered as he observed his surroundings.

The main attraction was the painted life-size family portrait.

There they saw her father who luckily obtained magnificent bone structure, small sable eyes and a well-groomed brunette hair that matches his square face. He wore a white elegant suit and a cerulean colored tie as a compliment. His stance is like those of a true affable gentleman; hands on his side.

Below him is Leah’s mother, properly seated her back straightened and both her hands on her lap. She was wearing a chic peach dress with short sleeves, showing off her flawless arms. This flaunts her perfect figure, and makes her look younger. She has a radiant smile; round dramatic eyes; noticeable cheek bones; light make-up and has long black silky hair.

Beside her also seated was Leah. Her attire was the same as her mother’s only the color is lavender; hands on her lap. She acquired her mother’s round dramatic eyes and radiant smile. On the other and she attained her father’s magnificent bone structure. Leah’s overall appearance stunned Jae, Yun Ho and Micky.

Above her was an unfamiliar face, a guy who looks just like mister Koizumi, only younger. His eyes possess determination and confidence but still exude a very gentleman approach. He’s a good-looking man, with a powerful posture proving his strong character.

They were puzzled for a while but their common sense hit them saying this ‘might’ be her older brother that they have never heard about. Sudden out burst of laughs were perceived. Their focus on the portrait got disrupted after the said interference.

“That must be Leah and Miyaka.” Jae Joong presumed wearing the pair of slippers given to him by Edo-san. Yun Ho and Yoo Chun did the same thing as well.

The jet-black haired guy went ahead; he slowly walked down the hallway full of stylish decorations. At the end of the hallway he saw a well-ventilated and lighted room-the living room-. The silhouettes of Leah and Miyaka greeted him as he was halfway there. Each step he took, the laughing came louder and louder.

He entered the room. This place was different from the first one they saw. It felt more ‘homey’ and welcoming. Big glass windows dominated its walls and it let in the bright rays of the sun.

The furniture was well organized; again the main attraction this time was their plasma screen television. Leah took a break from laughing and felt someone entered the room. She looked at Jae’s direction and met with his eyes. She smiled at him slightly tilting her head.

His heart thumped faster and he swallowed any words he might blurt out. Sweat drops started to appear on his forehead. He froze in his place, then came Yun Ho and Micky,

“Kon-nichiwa!” they greeted.

“Where have you guys been? We’ve been waiting for you.”
Miyaka informed.

She wore a plain black skirt 5 inches above her knees; a printed long sleeved shirt and floral white in color and a light green scarf around her neck lastly boots like those of the bikers. Her hair was tied up together, showing her round but beautiful face.

“We went somewhere.” Yun Ho answered.

“And where is that somewhere?”

“It’s none of your business.” The umber haired guy stated.

“Hey, Jae what’s wrong with you? You look so stiff, is something the matter?” The ebony haired guy noticed.

“Nothing…” he replied coming back to his senses unfreezing his self.

“Wow, you guys never looked so handsome.” Leah praised.

[Yun Ho’s POV]

The moment I laid eyes on her that day, I started to experience this weird feeling again. It happens a lot lately every time I see her. She always makes me smile, I admire her beauty.

Today she never looked lovelier with that blue dress she wore and her gorgeous hair let down on her shoulders. She’s not my type actually; she’s too feminine I like someone who knows how to act like a guy or at least knows how to hang out with guys and she’s not one of them. I know she’s not, but I do hope she was.

[End of Yun Ho’s POV]

“Come sit down.” She continued stretching out her left hand and directing them to the available seats.

“So what do you want to say to us Leah?” Yoo Chun asked seated comfortably.

“Well I’ll get straight to the point. My dad is making this new commercial and he needs amateur actors. And I believe you guys are fit for the job.”

She carefully elucidated taking breaks after each statement.

“A commercial? We don’t act.” Jae Joong waved his hands in front of him, saying no.

“Are you being modest? Look, my dad told me I should offer you guys this job. He sees potential in you all.”

“Is that true?” Yun Ho’s face was painted with excitement.

“Well, what kind of commercial is that?” Yoo Chun asked out of curiosity.

“A sports drink.” Miyaka answered.

“I don’t know…” said Yoo Chun trying to think about declining the offer.

“Yoo Chun just take it. You guys are lucky to actually have this opportunity. If I were in your place I would instantly take the job. I’m really jealous you know.” said, she crossing her arms.

“Miyaka-chan, what are you saying? I got you an autograph of Utada Hikaru didn’t I? Why are you still jealous?” Leah interrupted.

“You gave her an autograph of Utada Hikaru?” the three said in envy.

“Hai. (Yes)”

“Well then we’ll take your offer!” Yoo Chun suddenly agreed.

“What,?! No!” his two friends protested.

“Yes we will!” the ebony haired Yoo Chun said confidently paying no attention to his friends.

“Good! My father will be glad to hear this.” Leah stated.

“Here are your scripts.” Miyaka handed them the one paged script.
Jae, Yun Ho and Micky read it contents.

“So Leah are these your friends?” a familiar voice queried.

[Jae Joong’s POV]

Where have I heard that voice? I know I’m really not a big fan of Leah’s father but wait a minute that sounds like Junichi Koizumi. HE sounds different in T.V. and in real life. Is Yun Ho thinking the same? (Looking at Yun Ho who was sitting at his left side) He must be really excited right now. His idol is here just right in front of his eyes. What would he do? This is so thrilling; would he faint or would he scream like a little girl and embarrass himself?

[End of Jae Joong’s POV]

[Yoo Chun’s POV]

OOHH! It’s Junichi Koizumi. The moment Yun Ho dreamt his whole life ever since we came here in Japan finally arrived! (Observing Yun Ho who was sitting at his right side) I can see his smirk. I can’t wait to see what happens!

[End of Yoo Chun’s POV]

Yun Ho looked up and to his surprise, it was someone else. His smirk disappeared and got dismayed. He soon recognized the face; it was the guy on the painting.

“Yes, they are, my dear brother.” Leah sweetly answered unconsciously confirming what Jae, Yun Ho and Micky had assumed.

Her brother appeared just like in the family portrait although he was looking more like a ‘REAL PERSON’ wearing a polo shirt and jeans. He sat beside her little sister and looked at the four of them,

“You must be Miyaka.” He stated pointing at Leah’s jolly friend.
“And you are Jae Joong…”
“…Yun Ho and Yoo Chun….” Her brother continued.

“You’re Korean right?”

“Yeh. (Yes)” they answered in Korean.

“By the way, Jae-chan, Yun Ho, Yoo Chun, Miyaka-chan.
This is my brother Jin Koizumi a.k.a. Junichi Koizumi junior. He looks just like my father, doesn’t he?”

“What are you telling them Leah? I don’t look like dad, never did. We just have the same facial features.” His fine-looking brother denied.

“Oh brother, you really don’t like being compared to others.”

“Jin-chan you amazed me. You’ve noticed these three friends of mine are Korean. I’m ashamed. I just knew about that a few days after I met them.”
She continued placing both of her hands on her cheeks as she reddened because of embarrassment.

“Leah, I told you I’m awesome when it comes to these kinds of things. I just know how to distinguish, Chinese from Japanese to Koreans.” He boasted.

“My dear brother, there you go again with your boastfulness. Remember this is your first meeting with them. Please exempt them from your swaggering. Have mercy!” Her little sister begged.

“Dear sister, they should get used to it.”

The four of them just listened to their conversation. But they became conscious of their actions. Their foreign friend’s brother seemed friendly but there’s something about him that scares them.

His eyes were piercing them naturally as he kept on glancing at them as he talked to his sister.

Jin’s glances were sharp especially at Yun Ho. He senses something from the umber haired guy.

----

Author's Note:

WOOH! AT last that was done!
It's sooo hard to put details in almost everything...
Ok, so that's the end of part 1...
Just to let you guys know,
everything in part 2 would be in Leah's P.O.V.

again comment!