I Have To Save Her....

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

You walked into a giant room filled with flashing lights and people with headphones on all rushing back and forth. A man with a professional camera came up and began talking really fast as your mind became blank. You felt Jinki’s warm breath against your ear.

‘Can you guess what we do?’ He winked at you before he rushed off to get changed as you were pushed to a seating area as everyone glared at you for being in the way. The seating area you sat at had a small table with food, drinks and magazines. As you waited you flipped through one of the magazines and what you saw made you accidently let out a swear as the people around you glared once more as you quickly apologized picking the magazine once more rubbing your eyes. You saw Jinki & Taemin looking good as usual posing on every page of the magazine. They were models as you remembered all the times Jinki would walk out and you would drool over how he had looked now it all makes sense. The boys came out a few minutes after you flipped through everything as they left you drooling once more. They were both dressed in comfy causals but somehow they made the clothes you were wearing look like a tornado. Taemin gave you a small wink as stylists fixed his hair and Jinki walked out giving you a wink as a girl stylist came over buttoning his shirt as you got jealous looking away. The photographer called them over as you watched the whole process unfold as they took a few practice shots.

‘Bring out Krystal’ He told the assistances as they fluttered around as you looked around in confusion until one of the assistances came back looking only at the ground.

‘K-K-Krystal called in sick…’ The photographer’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his skull as he pulled a hand through his near balding head.

‘How are we going to do the couple shoot without a girl?’

‘We can always dress Taemin up’ Jinki gave a small smile as Taemin punched him in the arm. The photographer caught sight of you sitting on the lounge as his eyes lit up with fire as you looked directly at the ground. You could hear his heavy steps coming towards you as you got up bowing your head avoiding his deer like eyes.

‘You... You will do. How do you feel of taking photos?’ You mumbled jibberish under your breath as you were pulled into the change rooms but taking a quick glance at Jinki he had a large smirk across his face.  The put you in a cute sweater that matched with Jinki as you realised he was the main model. You were pushed into the set looking very stiff as the photographer yelled at you making you even more nervous. Jinki whispered into your ear;

‘Don’t be scared I’m right here, just look at me’  you looked at his eyes that gave you courage as he put his hand around your waist making you loosen as you gave him a smile. As the camera continued to flash Jinki kept making you laugh and smile at small gestures until you didn’t even realised the camera was there. Another model was to take over as Jinki grumbled as you were about to leave with Jinki the photographer pulled you back.

‘Where do you think you are going?’ He tugged at your arm.

‘I’m going home you don’t need me anymore’

‘But we need a girl for the wedding shoots’ your eyes exploded when he said wedding as you shook your head looking at the model.

‘But…but I will only do the photos with Jinki oppa’ You held a stern hold on the photographers eyes as he slightly nodded his head as you and Jinki were rushed back in to get changed.  The stylist pulled the silky white wedding dress over your head as the fabric melted over your skin. You walked out as the y finished curling your hair to see Jinki dressed in a tux with a black bowtie that almost made you fall to your knees.  Jinki’s eyes scanned over your body making you blush as he began walking towards you as Taemin clouded your vision.

‘WAHH Noona nomeou yeppo’ He slid his fingers against your waist as his hand was hit by Jinki who was pushing Taemin out of the way. You looked down at his feet refusing to get lost in his brown eyes that you adore. His hand slid to your chin pulling your face to his as you swallowed feeling your heart run a marathon inside you.

‘Very good now do that pose with the same look over here’ The photographer interrupted the intense moment as Jinki put his hand in front of you as you clasped his hand he pulled you towards the set. The set was basically these boxes that were white, pink pieces of fabric with red & white rose petals thrown all over. Jinki sat you down on the box as he stood over you placing a slender finger under your chin pulling your face closer until nearly touching his moist plump lips. The camera flashed a few times as the photographer continued to praise as Jinki slid into another pose as he let you lie down he put himself over you placing a hand around your waist because of the thin fabric his finger s warmed the spots he touched sending Goosebumps over your body.

‘Are you cold?’ He whispered into you once more his voice was lit with lust as you shook your head.

‘Am I doing this to you?’ As he spoke his lips nearly touched yours that of he leaned closer his lip would crush hard against yours, you looked away from him to the camera to avoid his question that you wanted to answer.  His hand slid up & down your arm trying to get rid of the Goosebumps little did he know he just made more appear. His scent was intoxicating as you breathed him in, you were still lying down with him on top of you as his lightly slid his lips onto your collarbone and you accidently let out a small moan.

‘Wah you guys are so good together in the couple photos’ The photo shoot was done as everyone gathered around the screens to see the bazillion photos that were taken.  Your favourite was the one of Jinki placing his lips on your collarbone but you avoided the screen when it came on just in case anyone saw what you were thinking.  It was getting late as you got in the car so you started to fell asleep while the other two were still bursting with energy you leaned in Jinki for support as his arms opened up like the first time you had met him, he was warm and his heartbeat helped you fall asleep.

You felt yourself getting picked up as the familiar feel of blankets fell over your body. You opened on eye to see him tucking you into bed.

‘Shh... Sleep it’s okay I’m here’ He placed a hand on your hair as you grabbed his hand pulling him towards the bed with the little strength you had in you, he understood what you wanted as he fell into the bed. You were both still wearing jeans as you squirmed underneath the hard uncomfortable fabric; he noticed what you were doing as you were still half asleep you didn’t see where his hands slid. He held your waist and with his other hand he undid your jeans until you had nothing left but your underwear. He pulled down your jeans and slid his hand up your bare thigh sending another sizzle of Goosebumps over your skin.

‘Do you want me to stop?’ His voice had a lustful tone as his nuzzled his lips onto your neck as you shook your head totally waking up as you became filled with lust for his body to touch your own. His hand continued to touch your bare thigh as he kissed your collarbone like at the shoot but this time with more intensity. You let out a small moan as his tongue slipped out of his mouth touching your collarbone as he left small red marks over your body; his hand began massaging your thighs when finally his mouth found yours.  You tugged hard at his shirt practically forcing him to pull it from his body but in doing that his lips had to leave yours as you let out a whimper, making him smile as he pushed his lips harder against yours. Your hands continue to explore his body as his did for your own body when suddenly there were knocks hard against the front door.  You turned away from his lips to go answer the door as he tugged on you making you face him again.

‘But…oppa…the…door’ you told him in between his soft kisses as he growled as the knocked continued to bang at the door.

‘They will go away.’ He said as his tongue slid out touching your bottom lip making you listen to his every word but suddenly the bedroom door burst open and in came in a very shocked looking Taemin. He saw Jinki over the top of your shirtless in bed as your hands were on his neck. Jinki’s expression was not his usual bright self as your cheeks became red avoiding Taemin’s eyes. You looked up and saw Taemin slowly backing out of the room with his hands covering his eyes.  Jinki growled as he got up pulling his shirt back on as you slip into your jeans. You got and were about to walk out when he grabbed your arm and once more pulled you into an intense kiss making you turn into jelly in his arms. 

‘Hyung, noona I’m sorry but it was urgent I didn’t see anything I promise…anyways the photographer called me and told me to get the both of you and bring you both to the shoot for something he didn’t say... But he said immediately or else’

Jinki simply nodded his head as he called a taxi leaving you & Taemin in an awkward situation.

‘So… Are you & hyung a couple now?’ He had a playful tone showing his adorable gums as you but your lip thinking about whether or not this makes you & Jinki a couple. You shrugged your shoulders as Taemin let out small giggle before running to the kitchen grabbing banana milk out of the fridge. He sipped out of the drink as Jinki came back out placing a comfy arm around your waist making you turn red in front of Taemin you felt sleepy once again letting out a yawn as he pinched your cheeks lightly. The taxi arrived as Jinki linked his fingers with yours inside the taxi your eyes started to shut once more and in no time you fell asleep. Jinki slightly shook your arm when you arrived at the shoot looking out of the taxi you see a worried looking photographer and a bunch of assistances talking on their cell phones.

‘SOMEONE DELETED ALL THE PHOTOS WE TOOK AND WE NEED TO DO A RE-SHOOT IMMEDIATLEY OR WE ARE ALL DEAD!!’ the photographer screamed at the three of you before rushing back and forth with his hand on his forehead. You all were forced to put on the wedding outfits once more but half asleep you moved like a turtle as the assistances continued to push and prod you into the dress. You walked back out and the bags underneath your eyes disappeared after you received the heavy make up to make you look awake but inside you were screaming for the bed again. You got into the pose but looked like you were dead as Jinki did most of the work helping you get into different positions like before. After a few shoots you all went to look at the screen when someone screamed at the television.

‘RED ALERT EARTHQUAKE RED ALERT ‘ The television beeped as they flipped through fifty channels that all said the same when suddenly the power went out, everything began shutting down as you felt his hand wrap securely around your hand. Everyone whipped out their phones for light as you grabbed Taemin making sure both Jinki & him were constantly at your side. You heard screams from someone as the ground underneath began shaking underneath you, you gripped tightly onto him as tears fell down your face. The ground shook and all the equipment and heavy equipment began to fall down, everywhere there were screams. There was suddenly no ground underneath but a giant gap splitting the room from one side to another, you quickly climbed onto one side and in doing so you lost his hand.  Your phone fell down where the giant split was and because of how deep the gap went there was no light showing from your phone anymore. You went down on your knees feeling the ground underneath you as you clasped a phone shining the light, you saw him on the other side his eyes were filled with shock and concern but at least he was fine beside him was Taemin who was crying but also seemed fine. The earthquake seemed to have stopped for the moment as you cried his name.

‘Stay there I will try to get to you I promise I won’t lose you I promise.’ He called out to you as you nodded your head sitting far away from the gap as you could. On the ground was a body that you recognised was the photographers as your hands started to shake making the light become unsteady you walked to his lifeless body. He was on his back as you turned him around, his eyes were still open but there was no light in them as you let out a small cry running back to your spot. You heard movement from the other side moving the light Jinki was moving some of the equipment to look for something anything to help but there was no hope. The ground started to shake again as you let out a shriek as things began collapsing before you, you heard a shout from the other side making you almost fall into the gap. You fell down as a loud bang came out with a crash in front of you, there were screams that wouldn’t stop until you realised it was you who was actually screaming.  You couldn’t move your legs they were trapped underneath the lighting pole, there was no pain it was nothing your legs were numb like they were never there. You still had on the wedding dress as you slightly lifted it and slid a hand down touching your leg  it touched something sticky and wet, you put your hand to your face and there was blood letting out a small cry, he called your name.

‘Are you okay? Answer me…’ He called as the light shown on your face you looked behind the light to see him as tears stained his beautiful face.

‘I-I-I can’t feel my legs Jinki…’ You told him in a small voice as his tears flowed continually down his face making your eyes water, you didn’t like to see such a happy face  pour out tears and it broke your heart to see the pain you caused.

‘I will save you I promise…’ You heard him in between his sobs as you nodded your head before he turned off the light saving the precious battery. You heard Taemin cry Jinki’s name as he kept telling him no as you looked up once more.

‘You can’t NO we can wait til someone comes… Someone will come and save us… I know I love her too she is like a sister to me but please don’t do it I can’t lose you too…’

‘I have to... I have to try… I have to save her…I promised her…I Have too Taemin I’m sorry I love you…if I don’t make it please take care of her….’

‘You realised what he was about to do he was about to attempt to jump the gap, he would die if he failed. You couldn’t take it as you screamed at him stopping him in his steps as tears poured out.

‘LEE JINKI, DON’T YOU DARE JUMP…YOU CAN’T DON’T DO IT PLEASE… FOR ME… DON’T DO I CAN’T RISK YOUR LIFE PLEASE…’ You yelled out to him as he turned his light on shining it in your face before giving you a small smile.

‘I will always love you…’ You screamed his name but this time he didn’t listen as he ran leaping off the side like an angel in mid-air…

(Did you like?? It's coming to an end kekek <3 anyways the next part will show a bit of Jinki's POV also some more Woohyun vs. Jinki action keke please comment thankyou <3)