Cold Meeting

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

It is a cold snowing day in Seoul you look outside your room’s small window listening to a soft ballad on your iPod and think to yourself how beautiful the New Year’s night will be this year with all the soft white winter’s snow…

As you are thinking this your Parents storm into your room interrupting your thoughts and they are blaming you for spending all their saving money on rubbish, trying to make out their mumbling words you hear the words LEAVE THE HOUSE PACK YOUR THINGS but you know for one thing the issue they are blaming on you was not your fault when you have other siblings that could have easily done it but no you are the trouble maker so the blame goes on you…

Eventually you are thrown out into the cold winter’s night with a small bag of your possessions wearing barley anything but a thin shirt and sleeping shorts they cast you into the street…

You walk until you can’t anymore from the freezing cold you sit on this bench as you sit, the bench feels as cold as ice. Your hands are so cold they are shivering in fact your whole body won’t stop moving as tears slowly fall from your eyes.

You see a boy your own age approach you with his reddish brown hair flowing in the cold wind and pink luscious lips. He was wearing a thick padded coat, black gloves and a tightly woven red scarf he runs towards you…

Are you okay? He asks as he sits beside you his thick coat lightly touching your thigh and you look into his big brown eyes he looks very worried he quickly takes off his coat and pulls it over you, you attempt to say thank you but nothing comes out you glance over his body wearing a thin white long sleeve shirt you can see his lean muscled body underneath.

Do you want me to take you home? Shaking your head he understands, he then stands up with a quick blow of his pink lips while blowing out a puff of smoke a taxi appears while he takes your hand and lets you inside he asks if you want to go to his house where it is warm. You quickly agree because you are too cold to do anything else.

 Inside the warm taxi you slowly drift asleep and without noticing you happened to lean into him and you could feel him slowly open his arms to hold you as you sleep. In his arms it’s warm and you feel safe with him holding you…

Next morning you feel the glint of the warm sun through a window and find you are in a large white bed with a large fuzzy white robe at your feet and slowly start to remember what had happened last night and then you remember him…

Putting on the robe you slip out of the warm bed to find warm slippers placed right beside the bed, slowly walking out you smell the scent of herbs and spices.

Looking out into the room you see him cooking in the kitchen slowly taking in a deep breath you walk out and tap his shoulder. This morning he is wearing a dark blue buttoned up shirt inside a grey singlet and dark blue jeans. As he turned around to face you his face lit up with a bright charming smile. Oh hi… Are you feeling okay? He asked in his sweet angelic voice you nodded and his smile grew wider and along with that he introduced himself oh by the way my name is Lee Jinki. I hope we can become friends, what’s your name? Lee Jinki thinking to yourself and you replied Alicia his smile was so bright and happy you couldn’t take your eyes off of that smile and when he looked at you with those gorgeous dark brown eyes your heart fluttered.

For a while Onew and you were just staring at each other in silence but it was nice, his smile makes you feel relaxed and calm. Then you realised that something smelt burnt and Onew and you both turned to see his pot of food casting out black smoke he quickly lurched into action and tried to cool it down but in the process he burnt himself, he jumped and you rushed over to his aid grabbing his soft hands you pulled him towards the cold rushing water and put his hand underneath, you were very focused on his hand that you didn’t realise the whole time he was staring at you with those intense eyes that made you flutter and let go of his hand, You quickly turned away to avoid those eyes.

 After thinking about it you then had a burst of courage and turned off the water and wrapped his hand up in a clean tea towel and sat him at the dining table and went to grab bandages that you saw were in the bedroom before. Removing the tea towel you sat very close to him and held his hands and wrapped the clean bandages up while his eyes were on you, your heart beat faster but you kept wrapping his hand after you finished you didn’t dare look up to his eyes but then you saw his other hand slowly go underneath your face he lifted your face to his and he whispered thankyou…

You quickly stood up to avoid his eyes and told him to rest so you can go prepare the food. All he did was nod and you rushed to the kitchen before any more could be said… Standing in the kitchen trying to calm your heart down taking in quick breaths…

 

You prepared the food as you brought it out to him to eat. He began eating as he looked over to you with curious eyes.

‘Eat you must be hungry?’

As he placed some of his kimchi in your bowl as he waited for you to put some in your mouth. You grabbed the fork as your tummy growled placing the kimchi in your mouth it was mouth-watering.

‘Do you like it?’ He asked you with curiosity on his lips. You nodded your head as his smile grew making your own lips turn.

‘Good if you want I will make it for you every day.’

Your eyes lit up with shock and happiness.

‘But how do you know?’

‘I guessed and I know you have nowhere to go right now so if you want you can stay with me, all you have to do is clean for me that’s all and smile.’

‘Really? Omo Gomawo Oppa.’

You finished eating but when you finished Onew told you that later some of his friends are coming over as you just nodded your head he went out saying he will come back in a little while. You washed the dishes and cleaned up some of his clothes on his floor, when he returned with three brand-name bags. He placed them on the bench as he grabbed your hand pulling you away from folding his clothes. You looked inside the bags to find all really cute outfits. Your eyes widened as you saw the price-tag on one of the green jackets one hundred dollars for a jacket you nearly fainted.

‘Oppa this is too much!! You can’t....’

He put a hand on your lips making you be silent as he scouted you into the room with the clothes telling you to put one on as the doorbell rang. You slid into one of the dresses with a ribbon in the back and pulled your hair out of its pony-tail letting it hang loose at your back. You walked out to see a bunch of guys & girls come sitting in a circle on the floor as Onew patted a spot he saved for you.