FANGIRL !!

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

Your eyes slid open to see his body sleeping beside you as you marvelled at his body. You don’t remember when but sometime during the night his shirt slid off of his body as you watched his lean muscled body breath in and out. You bite your lips to avoid letting out moans as you lingered a finger on his chocolate abs that you secretly adore.

‘ing now aren’t you?’ His sly voice made you jump in the air as he let out a small chuckle but still didn’t open his eyes that you longed to see.

‘YA LEE JINKI ARENT YOU ASLEEP?’ You told him as you lightly punched his abs as he grabbed your hand placing it across his body once more until you could feel your lip bleed a little.

‘I never said I was asleep.’ You turned red as you pulled away sliding into the bathroom as you heard someone knock on the front door. You turned away from the bathroom to go to the door as you heard Jinki ask who it was. You opened the door to see a smiling Lee Taemin as he held in his hands coffee from the café that Woohyun works at as you let him inside.

‘Annyeong Taemin.’ He bowed as you bowed back he placed the coffee on the table before giving you a shy smile before running into Jinki’s room. You ran to the coffee as you saw a small hot chocolate cup with your name on it as well as another love heart inside this time Woohyun put little marshmallows in it as you giggled at his aegyo before sipping the warm drink.

‘Hyung, what are we doing today?’ Taemin stepped out with Jinki who was now dressed in jeans with a white tee and cap while you still had on your pyjamas. The two boys looked liked they just stepped out of a magazine as you felt self-conscious in your sleeping clothes as you put down the drink to change before you did Jinki grabbed your wrist as his lips nuzzled at your ear;

‘You are beautiful no matter what you are wearing.’ You blushed as he didn’t turn to see you as you slid back into his room as you could feel your heart trying to leap out of your chest. The bed was made and on top was an outfit that he had already placed out for you. It was a mini-skirt and a very see through tee that made you roll your eyes at before you threw it to the other side and rummaged through the other clothes picking out jeans and a tee.  Jinki and Taemin were both sipping on their drinks as you walked out to see a pouting Jinki looking over your clothes. You picked up your drink before going to sit on the couch turning on the television another favourite groups of yours was on; Super Junior.

Super Junior had their comeback stage with Superman as you fangirled earning looks from both boys. You of course were a very big ELF as you fan chanted by yourself. The boys once again watched the screen as they did the moves doing the star move in superman that you fell in love with as Jinki sang your biases Eunhyuk’s line.  Their star was cute instead of cool as Taemin stuck out his tongue at their failed attempt making you go into hysterical fits.

‘Hyung lets go to the studio since noona is such a fan girl’ Taemin tugged at Jinki’s arm as he agreed with a smile. You walked out but as you did you didn’t watch where you were going and bumped into someone as Jinki’s arm caught you, you looked up to see a worried Woohyun and an angry Jinki. Propping you back up as you felt him grab your arm standing in front of you like an alpha male as they stood up to each other as you felt your eyes roll once again.

( i feel bad i keep writing such short chapters but i'm getting really tired sorry *sobs* anyways hope you like and is anyone else going to kpop fest Aus cause i got V.I.P tickets sorry i want to brag keke aggh im going to see LEE JINKI *SPPPAAZZZZ* Okay no more bye now comment <3)