Alpha Male

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

‘YA YOU TWO LETS GO ALREADY’ Both you and Taemin got annoyed as Taemin automatically invited Woohyun as he just followed along even at Jinki’s protests in your ear but you shook him off as you dropped the two angry males skipping ahead with Taemin. Taemin took you to a giant skyscraper building as the four of you crammed into the elevator as more people came in with every step. Taemin pressed the highest floor as you waited with the tension in the elevator a song came on trying to lighten the mood you sang along to ZE:A’s Mazeltov as they all rolled their eyes at your cute embarrassment.

You finally arrived at the studio as you entered music flowed into your ears as the first thing you ran to was the beautiful black piano in the centre of the room.  You lightly touched it as you could feel their steps behind you.

‘Noona do you know how to play?’ Taemin said as he stood beside you, you shook your head lightly.

‘Hyung why don’t you teach noona she obviously wants to learn.’  Jinki brushed past your arm sending electricity up your arm as he sat down you felt Woohyun’s intense stare from behind you but right now you didn’t care you were hypnotized by Jinki as he began playing.  Jinki’s slender fingers slid across the key-board as you held your breath, you watched his intense focused gaze on the key board you have never seen him like this. You heard footsteps walking away but even that couldn’t pull you away as you found yourself sitting beside him. His fingers stopped as you let out a small whine of protest before he turned his head to look at you his serious face was still on as you died at his intense stare.

‘Do you want me to teach you?’ His stare lightened up a little when you nodded quickly as your fingers were placed on top of the keys. He showed you the first few notes but you kept forgetting as you started getting frustrated at yourself he saw the frustration as he placed his large hands over yours. He slid his fingers with you helping you play the notes as you began to get and ten minutes later you remembered the intro of the song as you played for him. His hands were still on top of yours as you blushed, he saw that you felt a little uneasy as he moved away but inside you secretly cried at his distance.

You finally broke from Jinki’s spell as you heard dance music in the back ground following the sound as you finally saw the cheeky cheery Jinki back once again trying to be a ninja doing a roll down the hall way making you let out a laugh when he slightly fell. You followed the music to see Lee Taemin dancing to the beat of the music as your eyes almost fell out of your skull, his moves were like the ocean moving without a flaw but uncontrollable as the music stopped. He looked up to see you & Jinki who were staring intensely on him as he let out a shy giggle showing his pink gums.

‘Oh Noona, hyung…’

‘Taemin-ah you are so good’

‘Oh Gomawo noona’ He shook his hair as he kept smiling covering his gums with his hands as you walked outside realising Woohyun was gone. As you searched everywhere until you heard a room with loud music as you called Taemin and Jinki to come in with you just in case it wasn’t anyone you knew but inside was Woohyun who had set up the karaoke machine singing to himself.

You stood at the door as his voice lifted you before he realised you were there he motioned for you to come inside a you sat down not knowing where Jinki & Taemin went to as you got swept up in his voice. He turned to look at you as he sang his eye smile shown as you laughed at how cute he was before Taemin poked his head in beside him Jinki holding of course CHICKEN!!!.

They placed three boxes of chicken down on the table as you remembered there were four of you as you gave the two boys a glare.

‘Woohyun oppa eat with me I won’t be able to finish it by myself’ He smiled at you but you could feel Jinki and him glaring at each other behind you, everyone dug in as you listened to the music play without anyone’s voices.  Secret’s Shy Boy came on and they kept nudging you to sing as you groaned getting up but before you did Woohyun grabbed your arm as he pulled your face close to his. He lifted a finger wiping your lower lip after he did he his finger tip.

‘You had sauce on your lip’ He released you as something threw across the room almost hitting Woohyun.

Bye Bye Bye Boy oh oh Bad Boy ‘ The boys squished the air in front of them as you thought to yourself is that what you look like when you fangirl as you continue to dance and sing for the crazy boys. You finally left the studio as your eyelids continued to close before you felt someone stand in front of you looking up you saw Woohyun.

‘Get on you are too tired to keep walking.’ You protested as you continued to walk pushing past him but you felt your legs turn into jelly as he scooped you up in his arms. His chest was warm to snuggle your head into as you drifted off to sleep. You were awoken to noise but realised you were still in Woohyun’s arms as you kept still trying to hear what happened.

‘I got it from here now let go of her.’ You could feel fire in Jinki’s usual cheery tone that shocked you and you could only imagine what his stare would look like.

‘If you carry her she would probably wake up and you have seen how tired she is.’ Woohyun was less angry but you could hear a hint of how his mood was rising.

‘Well I’m not going to let you in so just give her to me.’

‘She will wake up just let me put her down.’

‘I don’t think so’

‘Well then I can always take her to my place at least she could get some rest.’

‘Yes that’s because when we are in bed we rarely think about sleep’ you could feel a slight smirk in Jinki’s tone as Woohyun scoffed. You could feel Woohyun walking the other way when all of a sudden he stopped as you heard a bang on the wall slowly looking up you saw a flaring Jinki whose fist was hard on the wall creating a crack, it was time to end this as you jumped from Woohyun’s arms giving both boys a glare before slamming the door behind you in anger.

After a while Jinki came in as you huffed on the couch he came up behind you placing a light hand on your shoulder, you shrugged him off. He went over to sit next to as you continued to look at the ground before his hand slid under your chin but you continued pushing him away.

‘I’m sorry I don’t know why I said that…I guess I was just jealous of him touching you, I don’t want anyone to touch you but…me.’

You bit your lip as you thought about what he said as you looked into his eyes you could tell he was telling the truth but you were still angry. He got up tugging your arm for you to come to bed but you let go as you lied down on the couch. He placed your head on his lap as he began singing to you and in minutes you had fallen asleep once again to Lee Jinki’s voice…

(ahh i love sleeping to his voice but it's usually my ipod and my teeddy im sleeping with keke anyways stayed up til midninght to write for you guys so please comment <3)