Jealous Jinki

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

The light shown through the window as you stretched remembering you were on top of Jinki. You slowly got up careful not to wake him as he was lightly resting a blanket was placed over you as you smiled at his angelic face.  You got up placing the blanket over his body determined to make him breakfast for letting him sleep on you. You went to the kitchen but really didn’t know what to make as you searched through his cupboards but there was nothing you knew how to make until you caught sight of the two perfect ramen packets but hey it was better than nothing. You boiled the ramen as you went to brush your teeth. Slipping into comfy track pants and a tee you walked out in time for the ramen to be ready to be put in the bowl. You placed the food in two bowls for you & him as your tummy growled at the scent of ramen. You walk over to his side as you tap him lightly on the arm.

‘Jinki…’ You tapped him a little harder while calling his name; he refused to budge as you pushed him hard and called him no answer.

‘YA!’ You yelled in his ear no answer as you began getting frustrated at him for sleeping so much. You pinched his arm and pulled off the blanket.  You walked away but as you did he grabbed your arm and in shock you fell backwards into his lap.

‘YA I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING’ you pushed him down as he saw the ramen on the table.

‘I was but when I felt you leaving it woke me I can tell when you are angry even if I’m sleeping. I can always tell how you are feeling’ He gave you an eye smile trying to win his way past to the food as you blushed at what he said letting him past.

‘See right now you are feeling a little embarrassed with a hint of hunger, now come and eat’  You sat beside him and as always you could feel  him watching you from behind as you ate in silence when his phone rang pulling you back into reality. He looked up at you and walked into the hallway as he walked past he caressed your cheek with his slender fingers making you shiver at his touch. He was there for a while as you finished eating and packed everything away. He came out as you were washing the dishes his arms slid around your waist placing his perfect head on your shoulder as he watched you clean the dishes.

‘Who was that?’ You asked as a curious tone came out in the question he raised an eyebrow at your sudden curiosity as his arms tightened around your waist. You had gotten close to his skinship as you realised how close he was but if felt natural to you as felt him nuzzle his face into your hair.

‘It was my boss, I have to work today but you can come with.’

‘What do you do exactly?’ You have been living with this boy for how long and this is the first time you ask as he smiled.

‘Don’t worry you will see and I work with Taemin so you will see him too’ you smiled as he released you so he could run to get dressed. You waited for him and as always you swooned when he came out his perfect hair was spiked up today as you died on the inside (secretly fangirling lol). You were about to start walking when he tugged your arm causing you to stop.

‘A car is coming to pick us up with Taemin.’ You nodded your head when you noticed Woohyun walking as you were about to go greet him, you noticed Jinki still holding onto your arm but his grasp became tighter with every step Woohyun took.

‘We have to wait here or we might miss the car.’  That was Jinki’s excuse for not letting you go as Woohyun finally made it to where you were standing.

‘Woohyun oppa you don’t have work today?’ He shook his head as he lightly flicked his head to Jinki who was looking at you the whole time. You smiled as both boys tried to gain your attention so instead you looked to the front to wait for Taemin to come and save you. Taemin finally arrived happily skipping when he caught sights of you stuck in between the two boys he immediately came to the rescue putting is arm around your shoulder pulling you out of there.

‘Noona are you coming with us today?’ You nodded your head in excitement as you mouthed the words thankyou to him as his gums were shown again making you pinch his cheeks.

‘It’s here.’ Jinki called from the car as he let Taemin inside as you went to say goodbye to Woohyun.

‘We have to go oppa see you later yeah.’ He pecked you lightly on the cheek as the car horn beeped like fifty times warning Woohyun as he let out a laugh smirking at Jinki from the car before he walked away. You got in as you sat in between Jinki & Taemin who were chattering away as your excitement grew at the thought of what these two boys do for work.

(Guys did you like this chapter? I hope you guys did because I won’t be writing for a while due to the fact that it is my birthday this Friday and I’m really busy!! Yes I officially turn fifteen and to those who think I’m twenty-one its actually; LEE JINKI’S BIRTHDAY so yeah that’s how obsessed I am lol anyways so I will write more after all my birthday stuff please comment bye)