Party with Jinki

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

They were playing spin the bottle on the floor as you caught sight of a few of Onew’s friends that you have seen pictures of around his house as you politely nodded your head to them as a young boy with the cutest mushroom hair looked shyly across your body as Jinki nudged at him making the rest of the circle let out small laughs around you. They started spinning the bottle around as your eyes twirled after the bottle as one after another people were dared to kiss and share secrets or even be put into the closet with each other as you gulped as it was your turn to spin. All their eager eyes were watching you as Jinki gave you a slight smile as your hand twisted the bottle. The bottle began spinning as you saw guys around you hitting the floor to attempt to make it stop but one of the guys hit the ground too hard as it was about to land on him the bottle swerved landing in front of Jinki who was slightly smirking as he pulled you up from the ground and walked you to a small closet as hoots came out from behind you.

He let you go in first as you went in obediently as your head told you to get out but your body refused to move as he closed the door behind him you could feel his warm breath touch your cheek. You felt him come close to you as he brushed his mouth against your ear as he whispered in a small breath; if you want me to stop you have to make me…

Onew’s hand found your waist as he slid his hand over your body making you want to melt as his lips found yours. At first his lips were soft but you could feel he wanted more as his tongue slipped out of his mouth just touching your lower lip at first but then he pushed you harder against the wall, placing one hand on the wall behind your hand and the other hand slightly touching your inner thigh he pushed his lips harder on yours. His tongue slipped into your mouth as it started exploring your mouth he found your tongue as his wrapped around your own, you were drowning in bliss as you wanted to take control as you pulled his body closer by tugging on the front of his shirt. His body pushed harder against yours as his body rubbed your own, his leg slipped underneath you letting you sit on his leg. You pushed your own tongue into his mouth as you could feel him getting excited. Your hands slid up under his tee as you felt his tensing muscles underneath. His chest went up and down as his breath quickened with yours, you couldn’t handle anymore as his hand slid down your lower back. Your dress was coming up as you were on his thigh his hands somehow found your bare thigh as his hand slid up higher, lightly touching your . You clasped his abs as his kiss became more intense as you pulled a hand through his now sweaty hair making you lust for him.

The door of the closet opened as Jinki death stared the person who opened the door as you looked into the eyes of the cute mushroom haired boy you saw earlier. Onew and you were both heavy breathing from the encounter as you quickly slid out of the closet and out of the way of the two boys who were now arguing as you went to get a drink you replayed what just happened in your head a thousand times to make sure it wasn’t just a dream but it was a reality, a reality that you would have to face sooner or later.

 

The party soon ended as you watched one by one the guest left the house as Onew kept his eyes on you from across the room. Finally everyone left the room as you saw Onew walk across the room toward you as you made an excuse to avoid him by saying you need a shower. In the shower you rethought the situation through your mind as you closed your eyes and let the water flow down your body the image of his hands over your body made you shiver.

You walked out of the shower as the steam flowed out of the bathroom you couldn’t see Onew nearby you walked into your room to get dressed as you slipped into an oversized tee that went up to your knees you walked out of the room with your hair dripping with water. You slid back into the bathroom to fix your hair before approaching Jinki as you brushed your hair you heard footsteps coming closer.  You stepped out of the bathroom as the floor was still wet you of course slipped when his muscled arms slid around your waist before you hit the ground his face was close to yours as tighten his hold around you. He propped you against the cold wall behind you as he leaned close his breath touching you, he looked over your body as he saw you were only wearing a tee.

‘I’m sorry about before when we were playing spin the bottle if I went too far…’ His voice came out in a whisper that left Goosebumps on your arms as you shook your head at him he leaned in as his lips crushed your own. He swiftly picked you up and with one leg while still placing his lips on your own he kicked the door as it swung open into the main bedroom that you woke up on this morning. He placed you on the bed as he propped himself up with one arm as you looked at his arm that was close to your head you studied his lean muscles on his arm, his other hand was placed around your waist he leaned back down and planted another kiss on you.

Your mind was running wild as he kissed you, your hands gipped the white sheets your body didn’t want him to stop but your mind told you other things. His hand slid your tee up a little and in shock you quickly got up making him release you from his grasp. Your back faced him as you put one hand to your lips that were still moist from his kiss, you could feel him behind you.

‘I-I’m sorry… I don’t know what came over me… Sorry’ You slowly turned around on the bed to face him as you slowly nodded your head you looked at the clock near his bed which you read the time was now; 11.50pm. He followed your eyes as he took off his shirt you looked at him in surprise bringing a smile to his lips as he walked out of the bedroom into the bathroom as you saw his jeans fly out of the bathroom door which he left open as you heard water running your cheeks flushed a bright pink.  He came out of the bathroom with only a towel on as water ran down his built chest, his hair dripped with water as he shook it slightly wetting the bed. He looked over at you with curious eyes as you averted your eyes from his moist body, you quickly walked out of the bedroom and just as you left out of the corner of your eye the towel flew out of the bedroom making you walk even faster to the kitchen.

You turn on the television as you waited for Jinki to finish; you grabbed a juice box to sit on the lounge as Music Bank Encore was showing on the television. Teentop was on with’ SUPA LUV’ (YES IM LISTENING TO THAT SONG LOL). Your bias Chunji sang his part as you squealed like the fangirl you are as Jinki came out with a curious look.

‘You like them?’ He asked you with a small smirk as he used his towel around his neck to dry his damp hair, he grabbed a juice box out of the fridge as he sat beside you. Now he was wearing just a plain tee with Winnie the Pooh sleeping pants as you blushed at his closeness.

‘Yeah I do.’ You told him as you on the juice box avoiding his eyes watching your face.

‘Which one do you like?’ He pointed to the screen as Neil sang the chorus. You watched his face as you told him, a slight smirk came on his face as he watched the screen with intense eyes. He suddenly smirked at the screen; he placed his juice box on the table as he stood up standing beside his plasma screen.

‘I got that Supa Luv that Supa Luv, You want my Supa Luv *POINTS AT YOU* My Supa Luv, Omchongnan tukbyoran tto jjarithan’ He did the moves perfectly like Teentop and even when he snag Chunji’s part he touched his lips like Chunji making you spasm in your seat.

‘WOOO JINKI OPPA!!’ You squealed to him as he continued his mini concert for you even rapping for you when CAP rapped making you almost burst up from your seat as you watched both him and the screen switching between the two.

`It’s your love, plus my love, Supa Luv’ He turned around to bow as you cheered him on applauding him making you laugh and squeal like the crazy fangirl you are. You let go of your juice box as you realised the now destroyed cardboard box is no longer drinkable due to your hands squishing the box throughout the whole song.  He sat down beside you as you hid the crushed juice box behind your back and of course his quick reflexes saw you hiding it.

‘What is that?’ He told you as he attempted to grab your hands you squirmed out of his reach as you told him it was nothing, you stood on the lounge as he caught your leg you let out a small laugh/shriek jumping off the couch to the ground as he ran after you. You slid away from his hands quickly disposing of the box in the bin before he caught your waist making you laugh loudly. He pulled you back onto the lounge as he pouted at you, you bit your lip as you pushed his chest with your palms slightly feeling his tensing muscles as your eyes returned back to the screen. After a few more performances your eyes grew tired as you let out a long yawn.

‘AIGOO you are so cute.’ He told you slightly pinching your cheeks as you puffed them out for his hand making his bite the air at your aegyo.

‘Aww you are tired let’s go to bed.’ He grabbed your hand pulling you towards the bedroom as you realised there was only one bed, you pulled him back as he stopped giving you a cute confused look that made your inside bubble.

‘Wait, Oppa there is only one bed…’ You told him as you turned toward the lounge as he grabbed your arm once more.

‘Well then we have to compromise and share the bed’ He told you with a proud smile pulling you towards the bed as you hesitated thinking through the situation once more of what the outcomes would be if you slept in the same bed with him. He noticed your hesitation.

‘I Pinkie-Promise you I will not do anything without your permission.’ He told you as he blinked a few times knowing you couldn’t resist his aegyo. He held out his pinky waiting as you rolled your eyes making a promise with him as he pulled you towards the bed.

You slid onto the left side of the bed placing the blanket over your body when you remembered you had your bra top on. He slid in beside you as you turned around and pulled off your bra when you remembered the only one you had on was your lacy black bra, embarrassed you quickly pulled it off placing it carefully under the bed. You turned around to see him with one eyebrow propped up giving you a slight smirk.

‘Lacy I see…’

‘WAE? What’s wrong with that?’ You told him in shock as he cheekily smiling at you. He put his palms up in surrender of your outburst.

‘Nothing, I like your style.’ You *Mehrong* at him before lying back down as you turned around to see him watching you with a smirk still on his cheeky face, You grabbed a pillow and put it in between the both of you as you turned around to slowly fall asleep.

The sun shone on your face as you felt warm and smug, you opened your eyes to see a smiling Jinki as you dug your head back into his chest until you realised what was happening you quickly got up from the bed and out of his arms. You were on the side of the bed as you gave him the toughest stare you could manage when you noticed on the ground was the pillow that you placed in between so that nothing would happen that night.

‘Aigoo still too cute even when you are angry’

‘What happened? You promised....’

‘Me? I only promised that I wouldn’t do anything unless I have your permission and well I’m not the one that threw the pillow on the ground and put their arms around my waist.’ He told you as he looked like he was trying to remember the moment. You thought back but still you couldn’t remember doing anything last night.

‘Hey? How do you know all that?’ You told him as you picked up the pillow off the ground.

‘I couldn’t sleep… especially when a girl like you is in my bed.’

‘YAA!! What does that mean? A girl like me??’ You threw the pillow at him with force as he caught it and got up from the bed giving you a smile like he was innocent.

‘Go get dressed and let’s go eat.’ He told you as you stood there staring at him in disbelief as he laughed he walked up to you pushing your shoulders towards the bathroom. You brushed your teeth slowly as he watched you from the bathroom door, you got embarrassed when you needed to spit so you shut the door as he caught his foot in between the door. You tried to shoo him away with his hands but he just laughed making you roll your eyes as you spat out the white foam.

‘AIGOOO’ He said as he squished the air in front of him, you needed to get dressed as you pulled your clothes out he continued to stay at the door as you looked at him, he pouted his luscious lips at you but you still slammed the door in his gorgeous face.

You got dragged by Jinki to a café that had sweets and coffee. You word black shorts and tee that said rawr. He coincidentally had on the same shirt but with black jeans as you stared at him in disbelief, he just shrugged his shoulders at you. Now the both of you looked like a couple you walked into the café as you saw a cute guy working at the coffee part of the café. The boy looked up at you giving you a slight smile revealing his dimple. Onew walked over to the sweets section leaving you alone as you walked up to the coffee section pretending to look at the menu. You caught sight of his name badge; Nam Woohyun. You looked over your outfit and fixed your messy fringe as you confidently walked over to him as he watched your actions.

‘Annyeong, Can u have a hot chocolate please.’ You asked him flashing your smile to him.

‘Annyeong Anything else?’

‘Annioh that’s all Gomawo.’

‘Just wait a little bit, Your boyfriend looks like he wants some treats’ Woohyun told you as he pointed to the curious Jinki picking out rainbow lollipops.

‘Anni.. He isn’t my boyfriend.’

He gave you a curious glance as he looked over your outfit.

‘Sure looks like you guys are together but because you aren’t.  I’m Nam Woohyun.’  He told you flashing that dimple once again.

‘I’m Alicia.’ You told him as you giggled at his flirtation with you. The hot chocolate was finished as he gave to you but before he did he placed a napkin in your hand before winking at you.

You walked back to Onew who was now buying two rainbow lollipops as you sipped at the hot chocolate you saw on your cup was your name and beside it was a small love heart as you brought the napkin to your lips your eyes caught the black pen on it. It was a phone number as you looked back at Woohyun who just gave you a smile before returning back to work.  Jinki was on the lollipop like a child as he gave you the other one as you shoved Woohyun’s number in your pocket.

‘Yummy?’ Jinki asked you as you on the lollipop he brought you, you nodded your head in delight as you let him sip at your drink. You were about to turn back into Jinki’s place when the mushroom haired boy you saw yesterday approached you & Jinki on the road.

‘Taemin-ah what are you doing here?’

‘Hyung, I’m bored lets go play’ The boy asked as he caught sight of Onew’s lollipop he grabbed it out of Jinki’s hands he brought it to his lips until he noticed you standing there awkwardly.

‘Ah Noona Come play with me & Jinki Hyung.’ You were shocked that Taemin asked you to come play as you just stared at Onew.

‘It’s up to you I will come if you go.’ Onew told making Taemin let out a small shriek of excitement.

You nodded your head as Taemin jumped up as he began walking he put his arm around Onew’s shoulder as he walked in between the two of you happily on his lollipop.