YUMMY

My Gurdian Angel named Lee Jinki

You dropped your head down but kept a small smile for the two boys that probably spent most of their money on you. As the both of them held your hands on each side dragging you this way and that way but you still wanted the bear as you told yourself to forget about the bear smiling as they made you go through the haunted house.  It was a walk through haunted house as the both of them held tightly onto your fingers as a man jumped out in front of you making you accidently react and somehow manage to step on both Woohyun and Jinki oppa’ s feet as they both yelped in pain.

‘Aghhh I’m sooo sorry. Are you guys okay??’ Panic in your voice as they both got up trying to keep a smile as they just nodded their heads moving on to the next part throughout the whole house you kept your head down and screamed when you heard someone in front of you earning hand squeezes from both boys trying to comfort you.  It began to get darker as you stepped out of the Haunted House letting out a tired yawn.

‘Aigoo’ Both Woohyun & Jinki said at the same time squishing the air as they earned glares from each other. They both decided it was time for you to sleep as you didn’t get to talk at all they dragged you back home. You were pulled into the apartment by Jinki but Woohyun wanted to say goodbye as Jinki said he would meet you inside.

‘Gomawo Oppa today was fun.’

‘It’s okay but promise we will do this again okay.’ He held out his pinky for you as you smiled pinky-promising his. Your pinky was still in his as he used that to pull you in as he lightly pecked you on the cheek turning you red before he ran off leaving you in shock.  You yawned as you slowly put your new winnie-the-pooh pyjamas over your head. You walked out to the smell of ramen as two boxes of instant noodles were on the kitchen table as you tummy growled to it. Jinki was already in his pyjamas a sleeves shirt that showed his lean muscled arms and Froggy sleeping pants.  As he held out the seat next to him for you to sit down on as you nodded at how gentlemanly he was. You put a piece of noddle in your mouth but at the corner of your eye you could feel his eyes on you turning around he immediately dropped his gaze. You slowly turned your head but as you did you caught him staring.

‘Ya why are you watching me eat?’

‘I can’t help it you are so cute when you eat.’ 

You tried to eat as gross as possible but nothing could turn him of as you rolled your eyes turning away he turned you back around to face him.

‘Let’s play the noodle bobo game.’  You turned red at the mention of the game as he gave you his dazzling smile how could you resists, you weren’t scared but more nervous of what would happen after the game. He picked up one of the longest noodles as he placed in your mouth using his own chopsticks as he placed the other end in his own. He looked into your eyes as you clasped the dining table as he came closer. He used his lips to up the noodle to get closer to you as his breath was on yours he was very close as you looked from the noodle into his eyes. His lips were on yours as the noodle went into his mouth the spicy taste of the ramen still lingered on his plump bottom lip as his kiss became more intense lifting you off the bench into his bedroom once more placing you slowly on the bed but once again you couldn’t go through with it even if it was him as you pushed him away lightly he received the message backing up but you didn’t want him to get to far. You tugged at his arm as he turned to leave the room making his give you a small smile as he laid down on the bed opening his arms for you to lie in as he sang to you…

(ANOTHER SHORT ONE YOU GUYS SORRY BUT PLEASE COMMENT)