3

Vacation?

Celina wakes up after she heard the baby crying. The mysterious guy is still sleeping tho. Ji runs towards the baby and hold him.

 

Both of them are awake!”

 

Celina, come here and eat an apple” Celina just nodded her head and walk slowly towards the group. Sarah gives her an apple before she sits beside Ann.

 

Should we feed the baby too? Can he eats the apple?” Ji carries him in her hand. Han takes out a plastic bag from his medical bag.

 

Anybody have a knife?” Sarah gives hers to him.

 

Thanks. Kai, pick me a rock please” He cuts the apple into a smaller pieces and put it in the plastic bag. Kai come back with a rock in his hand and give it to Han.

 

Han smashes the pieces of apple with it and add some water into the crashed apple.

 

Now we can feed him the apple.” He washes his hands and use his pinky finger as a spoon to feed the baby. The baby on his finger.

 

Good job, doctor. Looks like he will survive this” Haru smiles while rubbing the baby's crown fontanelle.

 

Of course he will! He has a doctor as his godfather!”

 

All of them are so tired to death with no sleeping since last night. They are lying side by side near the shore. Kai, Ji, Sanga, Sarah and Haru are already fall asleep.

 

Ann closes her eyes to nap but she still can remember vividly of what happen in the plane last night.

 

It was a horrible night, like a nightmare come true.

 

Dr. Han, thank you for treating my leg.” Celina suddenly talks. Han turns to her and gives her a tired smiles.

 

Its my job to treat people who are ill”

 

I didn't even noticed it before you checked my leg.”

 

It might gone worse if Haru didn't realize it. And I know how it feels like”

 

You hurt your leg too before?”

 

No, I mean the pain of losing someone we love. Look at this kid. He didn't knows that his parents are dead.” The baby just smiles while playing with his legs. He is full after eating the crushed apple.

 

You know his parents?”

 

Yeah, we sit next to each other on the plane. I even gave him my meal because I was full.”

 

Kelly put something in the meals. I don't know what was it but right after they eat it, they will fall asleep. Even my fellow stewardesses. I was so busy that I forgot to take my dinner” Ann suddenly joins in the conversation.

 

I was fighting with Sophie and both of us kinda lost appetite after that.”

 

I didn't know Kelly was so bad. This is my first time working under her.”


 


 


 

0000 hours 13032014

 

I will put the autopilot mode now” Right after he said that, Kelly use a silencer to put him on a deep, long sleep by shooting his head.

 

Roger that. Anything else?” She cuts off the radio connection by shooting it with her gun.

 

She walks out of the cockpit and go meet Naoki and Chris, her partners in crime to start their hijacking operation.

 

Most of the people in the plane are slowly dying after they ate the poisonous meal.

 

Done! Lets do our work according to the plan!” All of them start doing their missions. Kelly turns on the plane phone and laugh crazily.

 

Let's rock and roll, baby!” She then starts to shoot the passengers.

 

Ding! Needle needle!” She shoots randomly towards the passengers and one of the bullet hits Paul. He got shot on his left shoulder and it makes Han shocked after he saw Paul vomits blood.

 

Hey, are you ok?” Paul looks at his wife. Mari is not breathing. He holds her hand before turns back to Han.

 

Please take care of my boy, Han. From now on, you are his godfather. Thanks.. for.. the.. food.” and Paul stops breathing.

 

Even tho he is just being shot on his shoulder, but with the poisonous meal that he consumed, the effect is faster than the usual situation.

 

Han is too shocked with what was happening but he took the baby from Mari. The baby cries because of the sudden disturbance.

 

His mom's scent..” Han took off Mari's muffler scarf and wrap it around the baby. He went quiet and continue to sleep.

 

Ok! Now what should I do?”


 

 

Sophie was reading when she suddenly heard the scary laugh. She tried to wake Celina up but that girl who is listening to the music while she sleeps, didn't know anything that going to happen to them.

 

Sophie saw Kelly walking and shooting people around her. She's coming to Celina's left side.

 

Sophie pushed Celina to her side and changing their seat forcefully. It makes Celina to wake up to the sudden disturbance.

 

The moment she opens her eyes, one of Kelly's bullet hit Sophie's back. She pukes some blood while holding Celina's mouth.

 

Shhh..” Celina's eyes wide opened. Kelly walks passed them without noticed them.

 

It happened.. My nightmare..” Sophie smiles.

 

Please tell mom that I love her.. and you should know.. that I... love you too.., Celina” Her breathes become shorter with every seconds passes.

 

Tears fall from Celina's eyes. The unexpected things happened.

 

Sophie called her by her name, not the usual 'Cel'.

 

Sophie smiles sincerely to her, without being forced to.

 

Sophie protected her with her own body, like a real sister.

 

Take care.. of mom.. for me..” She closed her eyes and fall on her.

 

She holds her. Sophie's shirt is wet. She looks at her hands, its full of Sophie's fresh blood.

 

Hey, Sophie! Sophie!” She shakes her body lightly.

 

Finally.. I heard.. you call me.. by my.. name.. take.. care.. sister.” Sophie stopped breathing.

 

Forever.


 

 

Kelly keeps on shooting the dead bodies, since almost all of them ate the meal.

 

Ji took out her rambo knife and crawling on the floor slowly.

 

I didn't know that I will use you one day. Thanks dad, for giving this knife to me.. as my birthday present

 

She targeted Kelly's right hand, the hand that she uses to hold the gun. Ji throw the knife perfectly to the targeted place.

 

Kelly screams painfully and accidentally drops the gun. Her hand is bleeding now.

 

She keeps on cursing before Ann comes to attack her with the food trolley. Ann pushes the trolley while running from the end of the plane towards Kelly with maximum speed.

 

Kelly was pushed and flew to the front side.

 

Damn it.. give but not get..” She lost her conscious.

 

Ji runs to Ann and both of them hi-5 with each other.

 

Great job! We are a good combination!”


 

 

Sanga was in the toilet when she heard Kelly's creepy laugh and scream.

 

Am I hearing things or what?

 

Finishing her business, she opens the toilet door slowly before she saw the dead people and bloods everywhere.

 

Is this a dream? Hey, Kim Sanga! Wake up! Wake up and stop this nightmare!” She talks to herself while closing her eyes.

 

Are you ok? Did you hurt somewhere?” Ji pokes Sanga's cheek while Ann is hiding behind Ji.

 

Sanga opens her eyes and screams because their face are too close to each other.

 

Ah dang, my ears! Why are you screaming at me? Jeeez!” Ji rubs her ears, hoping that she can lesser the pain.

 

This is not a dream?”

 

Of course its not!” Ji turns to Ann and questioning her.

 

We are in real life, right? I didn't even get to sleep yet just now” Ann just nodded, agree with Ji.

 

Oh God. What happen on this plane? Its not a zombie attack, right?”

 

Not its not”

 

Thank god its not!” Sanga sighed relieved.

 

This is not a time to be relieved. This is crazier than the zombie attack!”

 

The plane is being hijacked!”


 


 


 

******

RIP Sophie :'<