13

Vacation?

Celina wakes up after she heard noises. Han and Ann wakes up too. Others are still in their deep sleep. Its quite early, 8 in the morning. they usually wake up at 9 because they have nothing to do other than collect water and foods.


 

"What is it?" She rubs her eyes. Ann is yawning sleepily.


 

"Helicopter!" Han suddenly runs to their flags and raises it rapidly to attract them.


 

"HEY! WE ARE HERE!" He shouts at it. Ann joins him excitedly. Celina is waking the others up. 


 

"It's time to go home, guys! Wake up!" She excitedly poking all of them. The helicopter slowly circling the island before another helicopter join it. They throw the rope for them to climb up.


 

"We are going home!" Sarah cried happily while hugging Ji and Sanga.


 

"Finally we are saved!" Haru jumps happily. He grabs the rope and told them to climb quickly. Han grabs Hope while Kai grabs his egg.


 

*****


 

"Breaking news! After 40 days lost, Korea's helicopters found 9 passengers of #TH666 half an hour ago in an uninhabited island after they saw a red flag on a dragon cliff. They contacted Japan's Search And Rescue team to informed about their finding. All 9 passengers are now being checked up in the Incheon Hospital for emergency cases. They will be send back to Japan today. The families can meet them at Narita Airport" The TV shows the pictures of 9 passengers that alive after more than 1 month the plane lost. Sarah, Celina, Haru, Ann, Kai, Ji, Sanga, Han and Hope.


 

*****


 

"I told you to have some faith on him" The manager hugs her. Both of them are crying happily after watching the news. She just nodded happily before quickly runs to her closet to change her clothes.


 

"I will wait for you in the car" The manager grabs the key.


 

*****


 

"Ok, take 5." The manager went out to buy their lunch. The sudden messages from her phone makes the manager to give them 5 minutes of break. She quickly checked her phone only to see 23 new messages. All of them are from her mom.


 

Weird


 

Suddenly someone called her.


 

"Yes, mom." She answers the phone.


 

"Didn't you watch the news just now?" Her mom's voice sounds she's crying.


 

"No. I'm in practice room right now. What happened?" She begins to worry.


 

Is something bad happening?


 

"Haru happened. Haru is alive, Chorong. He is safe. He is still alive" Listening to that, she drops her phone. Her body falls on the floor too. Her knee just go weak. The tears that stopped flowing after 2 weeks ago drops again. But this time is because of the happy news.


 

"What happened, Chorong?" Bomi runs to her after she saw the latter drops the phone.


 

"Haru" She cries while smiling happily.


 

Eunji cries too after she reads about the finding.


 

"Haru is alive, Bomi. Chorong, you should go to the airport today." Eunji hugs both of them.


 

"Can I go now? I really wanna meet him. Badly."


 

*****


 

Kenji drops the plate our of his hand. He is eating his breakfast alone in his house while watching TV. The sudden news is making him speechless. He saw her girlfriend's picture on the TV screen, along with her name. She is alive. He grabs his coat and keys before rush to the airport.


 

*****


 

She watches the news while crying happily. She knows her dreams are never wrong.


 

"I should go to the airport now" She wipes her tears.


 

****


 

"Celina is alive, dear." She hugs him happily. Both of them have been crying after watching the news. 


 

"But Sophie is not in the list." He hugs her tightly.


 

*****


 

He watched the news at the canteen. He is really happy about it that he jumps like a rabbit. But should he goes to the airport? He is still thinking about what he should says to her if he's going there.


 

"I'll think about it later" He rushes to the airport.


 

*****


 

At the airport, there's a lot of reporters, families and the fans. Japan's prime minister is also there to welcome them back. People around the world are very happy to hear the news that they are still alive. There are 2 person who are thinking about the same think right now; greet him/her or not. They are still trying to make decision in their mind.  


 

*****


 

All 8 of them quickly jumps out of the helicopter. They landed safely at Narita Airport at 1.07pm. After 40 days of living in the island, they are back to Japan. All of them are ready to meet their loves one. Han hold Hope in his hand. They just know Hope's real name. It's Pedro. Suddenly someone hugs him from the front.


 

"Sica.. The baby" She hugs him too tight that he's worried about Pedro. She released him before looking at the cute baby in his hand.


 

"Sorry, I didn't see him. I really missed you" Jessica cries in front of him. Her manager is standing behind her, wipes her tears.


 

"Yul, hold him for awhile, please." He gives the baby to the manager who gladly hold the baby. He hugs his fiancé tightly.


 

"I missed you too" He wipes her tears.


 

****


 

He runs to her and holds her hand. Their eyes meet each other before both of them smiles before she hugs him.


 

"Hey Ninja" Her eyes are tearing by the sudden happiness.


 

"Hey. I missed you like crazy" Kenji hugs her tightly.


 

****


 

"Kai!" She shouts at him happily while running towards him. He looks at her happily.


 

"Hey wifey. I missed you" He hugs her by using his left hand.


 

"I missed you too. I see you got another one" She released the hug before stares at the egg in his right hand.


 

"Yeah, a new baby for us. Gold in color." He hugs her once again.


 

*****


 

Since all of her families are in UK, she thought nobody will come to greet her here. But she's wrong. She almost tear up after seeing all of her fans that support her and welcoming her back to Japan. There's a lot of placard for her.


 

Welcome to Japan, Kim Sanga


 

We are happy that you are still alive, Sanga


 

Welcome back to life, Sanga


 

We will be waiting for your next arts, our greatest artist


 

Japan love you, Kim Sanga


 

"Thank you!" She waves her hands towards them.


 

*****