Interaction

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris entered the club along with his friends. The club was already packed with people drinking, dancing and enjoying the club party. There were cocktail drinks that were already served at the corner, LED high top cocktail tables with different colors where at the sides not interfering with the dance floor. The flashing lights of the disco ball made the dim room lighten. The music was pumping hard as the DJ mix some music making the whole club alive. 

Kris’ friends immediately rushed towards the dance floor and started to get with their business leaving him at the side. He shook his head then brushes his hair with his hand thinking why he even bothered to bring his friends along with him when they just enjoy things without him. He went to the bar and order a different kind of drink because he didn’t like the cocktails that were being served.

He was in deep thought thinking that after his vacation he will be facing his life as the successor of their company and won’t enjoy his life anymore. It was then when he heard a familiar voice beside him that ordered a drink to the bartender. He turned as looked at the girl beside him who was wearing a black dress that hugs her body perfectly revealing her curves and her milky skin. To his surprise when he looked at the girl’s face he almost choke on his drink recognizing it was Nica. She had make-up on and she really looks different compared how he met her this morning.

“Nica?” He exclaimed looking at the girl.

Recognizing his voice Nica turned to Kris and immediately giving him a smile leaning her back at the bar as her elbows rested at counter. She offered a toast which he didn’t decline. They just stand there at the bar looking at the people in the club enjoying themselves. Kris took a small sip from his drink and turned to Nica.

“By the way, where have you gone off to? I just went to get some fliers for my friends but when I returned you were already gone.” Kris said leaning near her ear for her to be able to hear what he was saying.

“Oh I went to take more pictures, I thought you left so I went my own way.” She answered moving her body a bit to the beat of the music.

Kris smirked and asked why she did not bring her camera with her but to his surprise a bright light snapped his eyes making Nica chuckled at his expression.

Nica said that a DSLR is too big to bring in a club party but she still has her phone to take pictures with. He was really amazed with the girl beside him how she gets to be so y but at the same time so childish and adorable in her own special way.

After a couple of drinks Kris was invited by Nica to go to the dance floor to dance. He was hesitating at first but she was insisting so much so Kris just gave in to her invitation. They start to dance and let theirselves move to the music. Not realizing that Kris’ hands were already snaking at Nica’s waist while her hands wraps around his shoulders. They just dance there not even bothering about the people around them.

The party ended around 3 in the morning and one of Kris’ friends was already drunk and needs assistance. His other friends were having a hard time so Kris took in-charge to help his friend back to his room. But before he left he told Nica that they will see each other again which she thinks it was great. 

 

Morning came and a knock on the door woke Kris up. He turned to his clock and it says 11 a.m. he lazily gets out of his bed and walked towards the door to open it. Still a bit groggy, he opened the door and his friend stood in-front of him asking an analgesic for his headache.

“Aisshhh, go find your own medicine, it is not my fault you drank too much last night!” Kris shouted slamming the door to his friend’s face making the other guy stunned to his feet from Kris’ behavior.

Nica heard a loud bang from outside her room which she quickly checked what had happened. She saw a guy standing outside a room looking a bit shock. The scene was not that interesting so she closed her door and headed back to bed covering herself with the sheets as she return to her sweet slumber.

When she woke up it was already 2 in the afternoon and she already heard her tummy grumble. She knew she need something to eat to fill her growling tummy so she hurriedly took a shower and headed to the restaurant to grab some food which he had spotted Kris at the far corner of the restaurant in a very serious expression.

She approached him trying her best not to be noticed. She took her camera and took a snap shot of Kris and chuckled. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter