I thought

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight crept inside the room hitting Nica’s eyes waking her up from her sweet slumber. As she slowly opens her eyes she realize that she is not in her own hotel room and is only the bed cover is covering her body.

She felt a little sore between her thighs remembering the incident that happened between her and Kris last night making her cheeks warm up. It wasn’t their first time having with each other but it was their first love making, they didn’t do it for lust but for love.

Turning to her side, a smile appeared on her lips seeing the wonderful man who made her realize that there is love. Kris was still sleeping, his arms were wrapping her body as if he never wants to let her go. Nica snuggle close to him hugging his waist as she rested her head on Kris’ chest letting her hear his heartbeat.

As she savor the moment she felt a light kiss was planted on the crown of her head, she raised her head to look at Kris and was greeted by a bright smile from the other which made her heart flutter. His hair was messy but he was still breath taking especially the way he stares at her.

“Good Morning my love, did you sleep well?” he asked his voice was still groggy.

Nica nodded smiling at him. “Good Morning too my love, I just had the best sleep ever knowing you are right beside me.” She replied.

To her surprise Kris pinned her down to the bed hovering above her as he devours her lips once more and she didn’t hesitate to kiss him back as she wraps her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Kris moved down to her neck smelling her scent and gave it some kisses, he pulled back and looked at her directly in her eyes.

“I love you so much.” he said.

Nica blushed from his words. “I love you too so much, Kris” she replied.

They cuddle for a while before they went out of bed to put on their clothes. Kris wanted to take Nica to her room but she declined him telling that she can manage. They exchange numbers and he told her that they’ll meet later at the lobby which she happily agreed.

Nica was about to leave when Kris grabbed her by the hand pulling her close to him and once again exchange hot kisses. It was like her lips were too addicting for him that he just can’t stop kissing them, Nica then pulled herself away from Kris and giggled.

“I better leave now my love or you might not control yourself and pin me down again on that bed of yours.” She said giving Kris a peck on his cheeks. Kris chuckled and gave her a light pinch on her cheek before she finally left his room.

 

 

Kris was already done fixing himself and was ready to head downstairs to when he heard a knock on his door. He walked towards it opening the door and revealed by a happy Jenny standing outside his room.

“As I can see, you’re ready to go?” she asked.

“Yup.” he answered.

“That’s good then! Let’s have some breakfast together, I have a lot of things to tell you and I’m already hungry.” she said holding on to Kris’ arm as they left his room.

Nica on the other hand was sitting on her couch, hugging her pillow, smiling stupidly as she day dreams about Kris. She couldn’t control her happiness now that she and Kris were now honest with their feelings towards each other. It then came to her that she will be meeting Kris later at the lobby so she headed to the bathroom to freshen herself and be pretty for Kris.

 

Kris and Jenny were already eating their breakfast at the restaurant, it was then that Kris asked Jenny what was the matter she wanted to tell him. Only to receive a huge grin from the other.

Before speaking Jenny took a sip from her coffee and cleared . “The island is perfect so...” she paused looking slyly at Kris.

“So...?” Kris asked also taking a sip from his own coffee.

“I have decided the wedding ceremony will be here.” she exclaimed making Kris almost choke on his coffee.

His eyes widen in surprise from the sudden decision that Jenny made, placing his coffee down the table, he protested. “HERE?! How can you pull it off? The wedding is already next week and one thing we are only here for a week.” Kris said.

Jenny raised a brow at him and crossed her arms over her chest. “Kris I want this wedding to be perfect for me so I want it to be here and what is the problem if the decorations of the wedding will be brought here? Everything is already ready and we have planned this for a long time, little changes won’t cause any harm and besides isn’t your staff coming here to check the place and the advertising agency will be presenting to them which you haven’t informed any of your staff that you will be participating? So before it’s too late inform your secretary to adjust your schedule that you will extend your leave!” she lectured.

“Okay, Okay, I got it, no need to lecture me, ma’am.” Kris agreed grinning at her.

“Great! Sheesh, what kind of CEO are you mister?” she said rolling her eyes and smirked.

“I know that you’re the boss around here.” Kris said.

“Precisely, am I or am I not the daughter of the owner of Golden Corporation?” she proudly asked.

Kris just chuckled trying his best to suppress his laughter and received a light slap from Jenny telling him to stop laughing.

 

They both headed out of the restaurant after their breakfast and Jenny returned to her room to get something while Kris stayed at the lobby waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter