Our lives Pt. 2

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nica’s POV

“Just go Nica, I’ll just forget everything between us.” 

Those were the last words I heard from Kris before we separated ways, I was taken aback that he actually had feelings towards me. I like him but not in his own way, he is a friend that I started to count on to but he just crossed the line of our friendship and I just don’t feel so comfortable that way.

I have a lot of experiences that people jut pass by my life, leaving me and I was used to it but why do I feel weird not having Kris around? I’m used just being alone doing things I love not caring what other people think but Kris was different and I just don’t why.

 

I was in the middle of packing my things for my trip to Singapore, I look for nice clothes to bring when I remembered that I have to transfer some files from my camera to my laptop. Putting my things away for a moment, I went to my computer table where my camera and laptop was located. Once my laptop was open the first thing my eyes saw was the folder of everything I took of him, it has been weeks we haven’t communicated but I still couldn’t make myself delete those pictures of his.

I turn my attention back to transferring my files from my computer, it was his decision to stop communicating and I just agree with him, I somehow deleted his number in my phone so I will not attempt to communicate with him.

 

Singapore, the cleanest country I’ve known, I just found out that they have built new resort that need to be discover by adventures all of the world, so here I am discovering the new wonders of the place. I arrive at the hotel leaving my things in my room to find something nice to eat. It was 5 hours of travel from Korea to Singapore, even though there were food served on the plane it was still not enough to ease my hunger.

I headed down to the hotel’s restaurant bringing my camera along with me to immediately start taking pictures. Everything was amazing like the other places I have been in other countries; I just could not help myself take many pictures of the hotel itself. Arriving at the restaurant, I took a seat at the far end table that was near the widow and immediately look for something nice to eat on the menu list. After a few minutes, I finally decided to order their course A because the picture on the menu amazed me. I called the waiter and he took my order.

I seat back trying to relax my back while I wait for my order, I then noticed that there were couples in the restaurant and I was the only one inside that was alone in my table. I look around looking at them and I saw some of them are taking selca, I somehow remembered the things that Kris and I were doing. I did not notice that a smile crept on my face as I look at the couples enjoying each other’s company. A few minutes later the waiter arrive with my order amazing me how pretty the food is presented.

The waiter placed all the food on the table making me stare at them for a few minutes, I just don’t know where to start taking pics, I tried taking pics of them but it didn’t satisfy me with the outcome of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter