We Meet Again

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris spent most of his time at his office still being a workaholic he can be, he would just go out and have a little break whenever Jenny would come to him and invite him to go somewhere else, though he is nice towards her he still prefers to be by himself and exhaust himself with all his office work. He and Jenny has still a good relationship with each other and they never think that their relationship was connected to their companies’ partnership.

 

~2 years later~

Kris was in the middle of looking at some pictures on his laptop when all of a sudden the door of his office opened and someone came in since, he turn to see who it was and it was none other than Jenny. A wild smile was printed on her face as she made her way inside Kris’ office.

“Looks like Ms. Chou is happy today, did something happened?” Kris asked as he closes his laptop standing from his chair towards the couch where Jenny was sitting.

She didn’t spoke a work and just widely smiled at him until Kris finally sat next beside her. He was taken by surprise that Jenny suddenly hugged him. “Oh! Kris the island is really wonderful, you just don’t know how Mom and Dad love it very much, and they made the greatest decision of making you the new CEO.” Jenny said.

Kris laugh at Jenny’s reaction and gave her a pinch on the cheeks. “From what I see in your expression you’re the one that is very happy about the island.” Kris teased, only to receive a playful slap from the girl which made him laugh again.

Kris stood up from the couch and return to his desk to continue what he was doing, Jenny approached him a bit curious what was he was doing. She took peak and saw that Kris was looking at the pictures of an advertising company thinking the pictures were really amazing which Kris think so too.

Jenny suggested that Kris should take the advertising company for the island that the Wu Industries had bought. Kris called his secretary to inform his staff that he wanted to hire the advertising company that he had found which his secretary obliged with his order.

To what Jenny did not know seeing the pictures of the advertising company made him remember Nica, the photos were just like hers making Kris interested with the small advertising company.

 

While Kris is already the CEO of the company, Nica on the other hand had put up a business of advertising company. She still continues her blogs but not as often like before, she focuses more on her business.

 

Her secretary softly knock and turn the knob to open the door, slowly made her way inside the room where Nica was working.

“Excuse me ma’am, we just received a request from Wu industries.” Her secretary said handing her the documents and information.

Nica took the documents and reviewed it, a smile appeared on her lips as she reads the information “Wu Industries, so they wanted us to advertise their new Island Resort?” she asked.

“Yes, ma’am and I think it is a great opportunity for the agency because the CEO himself had personally chose us to advertise their resort, Mr. Wu Yi Fan must have loved your work, ma’am.” Her secretary said which Nica totally agree with her.

 

 After two days of preparing for the trip, Nica and her team flew all the way to the island resort of Wu Industries. As the head of the team, Nica always personally investigate or look around the places to check which places to be featured.

Seeing the whole resort making Nica excited to start her job, this is what she love the most, taking photos of wonderful places but this time she needs to take the best of the best places in the resort not like before she just takes everything she likes. 

“Wow! This place is huge and this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter