With You

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole week Kris and Nica spend almost the days together because Kris’ friend would sometimes leave him or it would be Kris to decline their invitation.

Nica is done taking pictures of almost every corner of the place so it is time for her to relax in the sandy beach while enjoy a cold drink of pineapple juice under the palm trees. Just a few more days left and she will be heading back to Seoul.

She was enjoying the heat of the sun but all of a sudden somebody blocked it. She lowered her sunglasses to look directly who was the creep who blocked her sun and to her surprise it was none other but Kris.

“Kris, would you mind move a little? You’re blocking my sun.” she said raising a brow at him.

“Oh! Your sun? I didn’t know you own the sun?” He teased smiling at her and took a seat on the lounge chair which Nica moved a little to give him some space.

She sat up and hit Kris in his fore arm for being so silly making the other laugh at her. Kris then moved to the next lounge chair to take a rest grabbing Nica’s drink without even asking permission. Her eyes grew wide and snatch her drink before Kris could even take a small sip from it.

“How selfish Nica, just a small sip come on.” He said tries to grab the drink from her but Nica tried her best to move her drink away from while she sticks out her tongue to him. Getting tired from reaching the drink, Kris stood up from his seat and approach her successfully taking the drink from her. He drank the juice making Nica groan in annoyance, so she hit the glass that Kris was drinking making the drink spill on Kris clothes.

“Merong! Serves you right for stealing someone’s drink.” Nica laughed. Kris took a deep breath as he looks at his now soaking clothes. He placed the empty glass at the side and turns to Nica glaring at her.

Nica sheepishly smiled at Kris making sign getting ready to run. Kris slowly stood up from his chair wiping the juice from his clothes still staring at her, a smug smile printed on his face. She eyed him up and down finding a sign when to run. Without warning Kris moved tried to catch Nica but luckily she manages to evade him and run towards the water. Kris runs after her and they chase each other.

Nica was not fast in running so Kris was able to catch her with his strong hands grabbing her by the waist. Nica couldn’t control her laughter telling Kris that she gave up and he won. Knowing he had won, he releases his arms around her waist and to his surprise Nica bend down a little splashing him some water.

He stopped for a few seconds to process what just happened but only to receive another splash from the girl soaking him totally.

“Oh gosh, you should have seen your face Kris, You are lucky enough that I didn’t bring my camera with me.” Nica laughed hugging her tummy to suppress her laughs a bit.

“So you want to play huh? I’ll give you what you want.” Kris said scooping some water splashing back to Nica hitting her face.

Nica sat on the water covering her eyes with her hands trying to hide her face. Kris grew worried if he might have hit her eyes with the sea water. He approached her taking a peak on her face, he lean closer and that was when Nica raised her head making their face closer to each other. Kris gulped looking straight at Nica’s brown eyes; he felt something build in his stomach and his face started feel warm. Nica at the same t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter