Unofficial Date

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Director Wu, those were your appointments for today.”

“Huh?... Oh! Thank you, you can now leave.” Kris said.

His secretary bowed to him and left his office. He sighed and turns back to the papers on his table feeling he will be puking over those paper works he has to do. Not to mention the meetings he has to attend with their other investors. Just by thinking of his work was already making his head hurt.

It’s been a month that he started as the Director of their company and it was no joke being in that position. He barely had time for himself; his life had revolved to the world his parents had decided for him.

He was about to start with his work when all of a sudden his phone rang. A smile appeared on his face upon seeing the caller ID flashing on his screen and without thinking twice he answered the phone call.

“Yoboseyo Kris, what you doing?”

“I was about to start my work, why’d you ask?” 

“Hmmm... I saw this newly opened restaurant at Gangnam and I have decided to wreck some of your time and since you need a little time to loosen up from your busy bee life. Well that is if I can wreck that schedule of yours, I still need your permission though.” 

Kris chuckled hearing what Nica had said. Seated at his office chair, he lean back to rest his back relaxing. “Well you can wreck it a little, around 1pm I’m free to grab lunch with you and I’m really curious with that restaurant you are saying.” He said.

He heard a cheer from the other side making his smile widen. “So 1pm later, I’ll just wait for you at the lobby of your company then, bye!” Nica said hanging up the call.

Kris smile never left his face after that call. It was always Nica who brought smile to his face and he always felt relax even just by talking to her on the phone or just by texting. 

 

It was almost 1pm and Kris has still documents to do for his meeting together. He had started to panic and can’t focus on his work due to rushing. He keeps looking at the time making his anxiety grew even bigger; he doesn’t want Nica to wait for him for too long. A knock on the door distracted him making him groan in annoyance he lifted his head to look directly to towards the door.

“What is it Hyomin!?” he growled but a flash from a camera greeted him back instead that almost blinded him with the bright light.

“Oh my gosh, Mr. Wu, I think I should cancel my investment in your company, I don’t want to invest with such a rude director. Kekeke.” Nica teased as she headed inside Kris’ office. Instead of getting angry Kris just stared at her startled at her presence. Seeing the blank expression on the guys face, Nica approach Kris leaning forward on his desk giving him a light knock on his head returning him back to his senses.

“Earth to Kris Wu, are you there?” Nica said giggling.

“W-What are you d-doing h-here?” he stuttered standing up from his seat jaw dropping slightly.

Nica smiled trying her best to suppress her laugh. “W-What a-are y-you s-stuttering?” she teased. “Well I came here instead since I think it will forever if ever I will wait for you at the lobby and I also wanted to check on how awesome your office is.” She said as she looks around the room.

Kris frowned crossing his arms over his chest rolling his eyes hearing the word ‘awesome’. “Nothing is awesome here; it is better described as stressful.” He said.

Nica approached him once again leaning forward to flick his forehead reminding him not to frown because he looks five times older than his age. Kris rubs his forehe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter