Meeting

Unevident Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue skies, warm sun, sound of waves of the sea and the cool relaxing breeze of the wind. Those were the images that were already playing on Kris’ mind as his driver takes him to the airport. 

He will be having his last vacation before he starts working in their family’s company. He made a bargain to his parents to have a get away with his friends before he will enter the stressful life as the heir of Wu Industries.

*Ring Ring*

“Yoboseyo mom, I’m already on my way to the airport.”

“Yes, I’ll be alright, I’ll just call you if we have arrived.”

“Okay, bye.”

Hanging up the call, Kris groan in annoyance as he brushes his hair, just when his driver told him that they have arrived at the airport. He thanked his driver for taking him and headed his way to the trunk to get his luggage. Kris entered the airport and immediately spotted his friends at the bench the side waiting for him. 

When they were about to enter the boarding area a certain girl took all their attention due to her complains about her luggage to the staff. It really didn’t take Kris’ attention if it wasn’t for his nosy friends who really wanted to know the details. Kris got pissed off so he decided to head first inside which made his friends rush behind him.

 

“Ma’am, your luggage had exceeded our required weight so you need to pay the fee for excess baggage.” the staff said to Nica.

“What do you mean I exceed? I weighed my luggage and made sure it won’t exceed to the required weight, now you are telling me that I need to pay? You got to be kiddin’ me! Maybe your weighing scale is broken.” Nica complained now making a scene at the airport.

After a few minutes of arguing with the staff, the manager of the airlines approached Nica to settle things. It was just then that the weighing scale was actually broken making the staff apologize to her mistake. Nica who doesn’t want to waste her time because in a few minutes her plane is arriving accepted the apology. She then headed her way to the boarding area and went straight to the boarding gate. She had taken the economy seat while Kris and his friends were at the first class seats.

After almost 9 hours of travel they had finally arrived in their destination safely. Upon exiting the airport Nica immediately spotted her cab to the hotel and resort that she had booked a reservation. While on her way she couldn’t help but feel excited to and she keeps on taking pictures of the wonderful views of the place. 

At the same time Kris and his friends also spotted their ride to the resort. The flight was tiring and it became more tiring when their car had a flat tire. They had to stop so that the driver could change the flat tires to a new one. It took them almost 20 minutes just too change a new tire making Kris annoyed.

When it felt like forever, they had finally back to the road heading their way to the resort. Upon arriving, Kris immediately went to the receptionist to give them their rooms. Feeling beat Kris and his friends made their way to the 7th floor where their rooms are located and hurriedly went to their respective rooms. Kris entered his room and throws his luggage at the side and immediately lounge himself to bed falling asleep instantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter