The Secret Plan

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   

                                                                                      (This is the class seating arrangement)

 

"Okay class, today we will be learning about the history of Korea" the teacher told the class, which led to negative responds from them. 

*PFFT~ I guess I will fall asleep then.* Kai thought to himself. D.O who is sitting beside him looked at Kai when he rest his head on the table.

"Sleeping again?" D.O asked him. Kai gave him a smile. This happens everytime. D.O will be in charge of taking notes while this Kkamjong sleep in class.

Kai touched his forehead. It still hurts a bit.Suddenly he thought of you.

*Hmmm.What should I do to that Monkey??*

*Aha!* He lifted up his head. D.O was startled by him.

"I thought you're gonna sleep?" D.O asked with his big eyes and puzzle face.

"Ani. I just thought of something brilliant" Kai said with a smirk

D.O just shook his head seeing Kai being all crazy. He knew that Kai is going to do something mischievious again.

 

As the teacher was busy telling the history story.. blahblahblah, Kai looked at Baekhyun who was seating in front of the teacher's table. He tried to get his attention by calling his name, Baekhyun,Bacon but still Baekhyun ignored. Maybe he couldn't listened. Finally, Kai decided to throw his eraser at Baekhyun. He waited for the teacher to turn her back behind. 

*Now's the time.* Kai told himself.

"So any ques..." the teacher asked but was cut off.

"OWW!" Baekhyun shouted while rubbing his head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter