Thank You!

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahaha! Did you saw the look on her face earlier! Hhahahah! I should have recorded it!" Kai laughed holding his stomach which is in pain due to a lot of laughing.

"Hhaahahah! And Baekhyun you totally are the best with the lights!" Tao laugh while pushing Baekhyun to the side.

 

"And..and Tao. Your ghost sound seems so funny that I almost laughed. Hhahaha!" Kai laughed while beating Tao.

"She even fall for the dustbin! Hahahah!" Tao continued.

The three of them went inside the classroom while laughing and sat at their places.

 

"Yah D.O you should have joined us." Kai told D.O who was busy completing the worksheet.

"Was it that fun?" D.O asked.

"Of course." Baekhyun turned. "Yah Chanyeol, I guess today you won't be sleeping alone. Hahaha!" he continued while laughing with Kai.

Chanyeol just looked at them curiously. He didn't get what they meant.

"Guys, all of you can be dismissed. The History teacher just message me that the evening class is cancel." Suho announced to the class.

"YEAYYYYYYY" The whole class cheer.

 

"Asa!(Awesome). Yah. D.O let's go back now." Kai said to him

"Let me finish this first."

"C'mon. You can complete it at home. Pleasseee." Kai begged D.O

"Araso." D.O finally gave in. 

Both of them start packing their bags.

 

"Guys have anyone saw Kris?" Tao asked the class.

Everyone just shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter