Thank You?

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice finally end and everyone were looking very tired. You went down to the court. 

"You did well." you praised Kris.

Kai who was sitting down on the floor looked at you. 

*Pfft. You haven't even see me play at full force monkey. I will be even better than that galaxy* Kai thought to himself.

Kai stood up.

"Yah Kai ah! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked him.

"I'm going back home first. It is too 'hot' over here." Kai said while looking at both Kris and you.

Kai went and packed his bag

"Kai I'll go with you!" D.O followed him behind.

*Mwo? What does that idiot Kkamjong meant?* you thought to yourself.

You wanted to invite Kris to go eat with you but it will be awkward so maybe you could invite your oppa and the rest.

Kris phone rang. He checked his phone. He smiled.

"Guys I guess i'll take my leave first. Chaerin thanks for coming!" Kris then left leaving you speechless,standing there like and idiot.

You remained at your position,blank out.

"Chaerin let's go. Follow us to eat dinner." your oppa pushed you to move away from the court.

You decline the offer and decided just to go back home. Well, you're not in the mood to eat since Kris just stood up on you. You felt that you came here for nothing.

You were on your way home,walking slowly,still feeling upset about just now.

"What's so important that he had to leave just like that?" you mumble to yourself. 

As you were walking alone, you could sense that someone was following you from behind. You glanced slightly behind and you saw a suspicious man.

You tried to keep calm. You quicken your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter