What's with them or is it me?

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were queueing up to buy your lunch when suddenly someone cut your queue.

"Oops.'Sorry'." the person said while purposely getting you more annoyed. You knew that he didn't mean to be sorry at all.

"Excuse me kkamjong, I guess apology not accepted. So the queue is behind." you showed him to move back.

Being stubborn as he is, Kai refused to listen to you. Both of you started to bicker. The rest of the people in the line looked at the both of you.

"Aisshh, not again." Chanyeol said.

Kris who was at the front of the queue called you.

"Chaerin ah. Come here." Kris told you to stand in front of him.

Kai felt unfair and betrayed. 

*Yah that galaxy guy! How can he choose her over me! I'm your friend!* Kai scolded in his mind.

He glared at both Kris and you, seeing you so happy and the look of your eyes.

"Kai ah.You can stand in front of me." Chanyeol said while giving Kai his wide smile.

"You know I'm your fan right?" he continued.

But Kai was too busy to listen to him. He was still unhappy about what happen.

"That's right. I've forgotten to thank Kris sunbaenim for helping me just now. I guess I'll give my banana milk as a sign of gratitude."

You picked the milk up and walked towards their table.

"My little dongsaeng. What's up. Is that for me?" Chanyeol said happily while trying to grab that banana milk you're holding.

You quickly hit his hand,preventing him from taking it. You gave the milk to Kris.

"For me?" Kris looked at you. You nod your head shyly.

The rest of the members started to "Ooooooooooo".

"Komowo."Kris said while poking the straw and started drinking it.

Kai who was sitting next to Kris looked at the banana milk.

*Yah Kim Jongin! G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter