Please~

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your house:

Chanyeol was playing with his phone on his bed when suddenly you barged in with your pillow and blanket.

"OPPA!" You landed yourself on his bed. 

"Yah! Wae?? What do you want?" Chanyeol asked you.

"Oppa. Jebal. Let me sleep in your room tonight!" you convinced him, blinking your eyes.

"No way." Chanyeol told you off.

"Wae~"you whined. "Please! Just this once." 

"And why should I let you?" Chanyeol give you a smile and wipe it off his face.

"Oppa you should listen to my story." you sit up straight. "I heard a ghost sound earlier at school when I was in the toilet."

"Ayyy, solma~" Chanyeol refusing to agree to your story. 

"Really! Why don't anyone believe me. First Kris oppa now you." you said in frustration,beating your oppa with the pillow.

"Yah Chaerin stop!" Chanyeol defend himself. You stopped beating him.

"Chamkanman(wait a minute). Why were you with Kris?" he raised his eyebrow and smirk.

"Clear that dirty thought of yours!" You hit your oppa with the pillow again.

"UMMA!" Chanyeol screamed. You cover his mouth preventing him from calling Umma.

After a few seconds, you let go of your hands. 

"Kris oppa was helping me with this" you showed him your injured knee.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked with a concerned look but he was smiling.

"Yah oppa! How can you smile?" you tried to hit him with the pillow again but was stopped when you saw that he was mouthing the word Umma.

"Oppa that's not the point. The point now is that, will you let me sleep in your room tonight. Please~~~~" you begged him showing him the innocent look.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter