Who's there?

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went out from the toilet cubicle and wash your hands. As you were washing your hands, you heard a knock on the toilet door. Well you were alone in the toilet so no one is there except for you. Once again a knock was heard.

"He...Hel..Hellooo?"you stuttered. No response.

"Who's th..there?" you asked again. Again no response.

Suddenly you heard a sound of someone crying. Chills went down your spine. You quickly ran out of the toilet. The hallway light were dim and flickering. The clock showed 6pm. The sound can still be heard.

*OMG! It can't be true* you thought to yourself. You were really scared. There are two things you hate the most, cats and ghost.

And now you were petrified as it is happening in reality. You ran while turning your head back. 

Suddenly the dustbin fell down. 

"AHHHHH!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. The ghost noise became even louder and louder.

You ran as quickly as you can while closing your eyes in no direction.

*Bang* You fell down on the floor after hitting into something 

"No! Don't kill me!" You shout still with a close eyes.

"Chae rin ah open your eyes." someone said.

"Andwae!!" You cried.

"Yah Park Chae Rin wake up!" the voice said again while holding your arms.

You opened your eyes slowly. 

"Chae Rin ah, are you ok?" Kris asked.

*Phewww. Lucky Kris sunbaenim is here. Omo! Kris sunbaenim!* You thought in your head.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter