Revenge is Sweet

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in your room throwing darts, relieving your frustration over that Kkamjong just now. The target on the dartboard is Kai's face. You used to take it from the school annual yearbook and cut his face and pasted it on the dart board. Whenever you get angry or anything,you will hit the dartboard which has Kai's face on it. At times, when you fail to hit his face, you can imagine him smiling and teasing you,making you feel more frustrated.  Therefore when you cannot hit the target, you will just take the dart and stuck it on his face. That will make you feel better.

"Chaerin ah" Your Umma called for you.

"Just one more shot." you tell yourself while holding the dart and targeting the face.

"One, two.." 

"Chaerin!" Your Umma called for you again.

"Three!" you threw the dart. However you miss it and it landed on the floor.

"Park Chaerin!!" Umma shouted.

"ARASO!" you yelled, feeling frustrated. You picked up the dart and stucked it on Kai's nose before leaving your room.

 

Meanwhile Kai who was practicing dancing kept scratching his nose.

"Guys, let's take a break.My nose is feeling itchy now. I wonder why." Kai told the rest to take a break.

 

"Why am I even doing this?" you mumbled to yourself.

You were on your way to your Chanyeol oppa practice area to deliver food for him and the rest of the members. You finally reached the placed and head to the practice room. You could hear the music being played. You looked through the round gl on the door before coming in. All of them were dancing passionately, especially Kai and Lay.

*Wow, not bad. Kkamjong can dance really well.* You thought to yourself. You waited for them to finish before coming in.

"Annyeonghasayo~" You greet them.

The rest of the member replied back. Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter