A Start Of Something New??

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Night:

You lay on your bed after a nice cold shower.

*Fuhh what a tiring day today* you thought to yourself.

Your hands were struggling, trying to take your phone from the side table. Yes. You were to lazy to even move your . After a few seconds of struggling, you finally was able to get your phone. 

You type your password. Well the thought of phone remind you of the earlier incident. You press the contact list and search for something. Found It!

"What the hell? ewwww. I shall change the name." you mumbled to yourself.

"Asa!" you changed the name that Kai saved in your phone earlier. The original name was Cutiepie Jongin but you changed it to Annoying Kkamjong. That fit him better.

You stare at the phone number for a while. *Hmm should I message him* you thought to yourself.

You start typing. *Komowoyo for just now =)*

"Yah that smile emoticon will make me seem that I like him. Nono delete delete." you deleted the smile emoticon.

"Much more better. Ok send."

 

On the other hand, Kai was on his bed, holding his phone, waiting for something.

*Will she even text me?* Kai thought to himself

"Yah Kim Jongin! why do you even care if she message you or not. It's not like you like her." Kai scolded himself, convincing his ownself that he don't have any feelings for you, but the heart know that it is not true.

Kai's phone started vibrating.

"Ohh a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter