Irritatingly Annoying

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at the library doing your assignments. You were doing your work alone peacefully when suddenly you could feel that there's someone from behind that was throwing paper balls at you. You tried to control your anger and just remained silent but that person kept throwing the paper balls continously. 

That's it! You turned around and PAK! The paper ball hit your face. And in front of you, you saw the culprit. Kim Jongin! You showed him your fist and turned back behind and continue with your work, while trying to ignore him.

You continue with your work and thought that finally you got your peace. Not long after 1 minute the throwing continue again. You tried to ignore him as long as you could but you were already reaching your maximum. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Yah!" you shouted and turned your head around. Everybody who was in the library turned and looked at you, thinking what's wrong with you.

That's weird. Kkamjong was there a few seconds ago. Where's he now?

You turned back and continue with your work. You got a shock of your life. There in front of you Kai was smiling irritatingly. 

"Yah! Don't you have anything better to do!" you scolded him softly since you were in the library. If this wasn't the library you would have already screamed at him.

"Well this is my hobby." He replied.

"What kind of hobby is this?! Disturbing me 24/7?!" you shouted at him but not too loud as it was in the library.

"Yah monkey, follow me. I show you something more interesting than those books." 

You shook your head and declined his offer. Like why will you even follow this irritating Kkamjong. 

"Just follow me. You will confirm love it. Don't you trust me?" Kai asked you.

You gave him the unamused look. Kkamjong was the last person you could ever trust. You ignored him and continue with your assignments.

"Then you leave me with no choice." Kai started talking so loudly that everyone in the library looked at your table. The library lady also looked at you both and started making her way to you guys.

"Fine fine! I will follow you." you gave in to him, in order to make him silence. He finally stopped and help you in clearing your books while smiling.

Both of you then made your way to where Kai wanted to bring you so badly.

 

"You should have seen Mr Lee's face earlier ahahahahaaha!" Baekhyun said to the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter