Well, You deserve it!

Love it or Hate it??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                

 

Kai went toward the rest of the clique and sat down. He was rubbing his forehead. 

*Oww. It felt so pain. What kind of hands does this girl have?* Kai asked himself and grabbed Chanyeol's hand to check. Well since he's your brother.

*No wonder* He said to himself, letting go of Chanyeol's hand. The other Exo members just looked at him in curiosity.

"Kai what happen to your forehead? It's freaking red." Baekhyun asked trying to touch Kai's forehead. 

"Ouch! Yah! Stop it!" Kai backed away still rubbing his red forehead. His eyes were gazing in one direction, and that is you!

 

You were seating at the table across them, eating your sandwiches peacefully. You could sense that someone was looking at you but you ignored it since you know it is that annoying Kkamjong. Yeah, this happen normally. Both of you were like cats and dogs. If staring can kill, you will already be dead by now as Kai has no intention to shift his eyes. He was waiting for you to look at him. Well, after what you did to him. But you purposely pretend nothing had happened.

The rest of the members were waiting for Kai's reply but he was busy staring at you that he ignored their questions.They turned around to see who he was staring at and they already knew who the culprit was.

"Ahh~ It must have already happen today." Luhan said.

"Well that was fast." Chanyeol, your brother said

"Chen give me the 5bucks!"Baekhyun suddenly exclaimed."I told you they will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter