*chapter two*

She is Mine

The girls was screaming loudly as Myungsoo and the boys were walking in to the university building. It happened everyday so they didn’t get shocked.

“Geez~ Can’t they just shut up their mouths and let us walk peacefully? I’m gonna deaf soon enough!” Dongwoo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Sunggyu put his arm around Dongwoo’s shoulder and squeezed it. “We can’t do anything, Dongwoo. It’s their right to scream.”

“Aren’t you happy, hyung?” Sungjong asked as they turned to the last corner before their own classes.

“Happy for what?”

“Being famous.” Sungjong winked then smiled widely.

“I never wanted to be a famous person, I never asked God to give me any fans or whatsoever.” Dongwoo cut his sentence as he felt his phone was ringing. “Ne, Hyunrin?”

“Oppa? Where are you?”

“I’m with the boys heading to our classes. Waeyo?”

“I’m lost.”

Dongwoo let out a chuckle then gave the boys a sign to walk first. “Where are you now?”

Silence for a while, Dongwoo got no answer.

“Hyunrin-ah? Are you there? Hyunrin-ah? Hellooooww?”

“Ah? Eh? Ne, oppa?”

“What’s wrong?”

“I-- I saw L.Joe oppa.”

Dongwoon could tell he heard Hyunrin sighed heavily, he knew her feeling.

“He is with Eunsoo eonni, oppa. And she’s so pretty. Thousand times prettier than me. I’m glad finally he found a girl who can makes him happy all the time.”

‘Actually he isn’t happy at all.’Dongwoo said in his heart.

“Oppa?”

“Ne?”

“Can you go to the backyard now?”

“Of course. Wait me.” Dongwoo hung up the phone and ran to the backyard.

 

--------------------

 

Hyunrin let out a sigh then sat on the grass under a leafy tree, waiting for Dongwoo. She looked at the sky then suddenly she felt someone was sitting next to her. She turned her head and saw L.Joe was sitting next to her, looking at the sky and smiling so brightly.

“Sun-- Sunbae.” Hyunrin stuttered. Her heart was thumping like crazy.

“Hi.” he answered without even looking at her. His eyes were still looking at the sky.

Hyunrin felt her cheeks went red and she turned away to hide it. She tried to stable her breath.

“How have you been?” L.Joe’s voice shocked Hyunrin, made him chuckled. Hyunrin was about to say that she was okay when suddenly L.Joe turned his head and smiled to Hyunrin, the smile which Hyunrin missed a lot, the smile which always made Hyunrin blushed.

Hyunrin gulped then looked away, try to ignore his gaze. ‘What should I do now?’

“How is Japan?”

“Umm…” Hyunrin pretended to think about the answer, but actually she was thinking how to stable her heartbeat. “Japan is a beautiful country, and Tokyo is awesome! You should go there if you have free time. You wouldn’t regret it, sunbae.”

L.Joe chuckled then laid down, his arms under his head. He closed his eyes. “It was weird when you weren’t here.”

“Eh? Hahaha…” Hyunrin laughed nervously. She kept staring at L.Joe until she saw a girl was walking towards them. Hyunrin stood up then bowed after that girl reached their place. “Eunsoo eonni, annyeong.”

“Hyunrin-ah!” Eunsoo hugged Hyunrin tightly and patted her head. “Long time no see you. I miss you.”

Hyunrin pulled away then forced a smile. “I miss you too, eonni.”

Eunsoo gave her a small smile then looked at L.Joe. She bent down and shook L.Joe’s shoulder slightly. “Yah! Wake up, L.joe. I know you aren’t sleeping.”

L.Joe opened an eye then closed it again. “I’m tired, Eunsoo.”

“Our class will be started in five minutes you know.” Eunsoo kept shaking L.Joe’s shoulder.

L.Joe groaned then sat up. “Fine.”

Eunsoo pulled L.Joe up then linked her arm with his. She pouted when L.Joe just stood there emotionless. Eunsoo looked at Hyunrin then gave her a small smile. “We’ll go first, Hyunrin. See you later.”

“Ne. Bye, eonni.” Hyunrin waved her hand and smiled. Somehow Hyunrin felt there was something wrong with their relationship. It seemed that L.Joe didn’t care about his girlfriend. Or was it just Hyunrin’s thought?