*chapter ten*

She is Mine

The sun was shining so brightly, signaling that today was going to be a sunny day. L.Joe had discharged from the hospital since yesterday. Infinite often came to Niel’s house to visit L.Joe, they got closer day by day.

“L.Joe-sshi.” Junhee knocked L.Joe’s room door and waited for his reply.

“Ne. Come in.”

Junhee twisted the door knob and entered slowly. She brought a tray in her hands.

“What’s that?” L.Joe sat up, placing the book he read on his side.

Junhee placed the tray on the nightstand and bowed a little. “Pancakes and hot chocolate milk. Hyunrin asked me to make this for you.”

“Ah. Thanks.”

“I’m going first. Enjoy it.”

Junhee was about to twist the door knob when suddenly L.Joe said, “No need to call me L.Joe-sshi. Oppa is fine.”

Junhee turned her head and gave a small smile. “Ani. I think Hyunrin is the only one who can call you oppa.”

“Then L.Joe is fine. I hate formality. Besides, I’ve known you for such a long time.”

“Then I can trust you right? Don’t hurt Hyunrin’s heart. She really is a nice girl.”

“Uh? What do you mean?”

Junhee bowed a little. “I’m going.”

Right after Junhee closed the door behind her, Sunggyu stood up next to her and surprised her. “Boo!”

“Omo! You scared the hell out of me!” Junhee said, her hand on her chest.

Sunggyu laughed, ruffling Junhee’s hair. “Wanna go home now?”

“Sounds great. Gaja.”

Sunggyu wrapped his arm on Junhee’s shoulders and they started walking. Junhee felt her heart thumping like crazy but what could she do? She admitted it felt so right.

 

--------------------

 

“Hyunrin-ah.”

Hyunrin turned her head and saw Jaesung walked towards her, his hands holding a plastic bag. She smiled and waved her hand. “Oppa!”

Jaesung stood in front of Hyunrin and handed the plastic bag to her. “I bought that for you and your brother.”

“Uh? What’s this?” Hyunrin lifted the plastic bag and saw her favorite food there. “Kamsahamnida!”

“You’re welcome.” Jaesung smiled widely. Hyunrin smiled back. Jaesung was her childhood friend. And just like L.Joe, he almost knew everything about her. He knew what she liked and disliked.

“Gaja.”

“Eh?” Hyunrin looked up, confused.

“I’ll walk you home.” Jaesung grabbed the plastic bag back and held it with his right hand, his free hand holding Hyunrin’s hand. “Your brother must be very worried now. It’s getting late.”

A small smile appeared on Hyunrin’s face, it had been a long time since the last time Jaesung held her hand. She knew Jaesung had feelings for her, he even confessed once. But she had explained that she liked L.Joe and Jaesung said he was fine with it. And now seeing him like this made Hyunrin felt a bit guilty, how could a person be so nice? She knew it would be very painful to see the person you loved, loved someone else and the three of you were friends.

“Thanks.” Hyunrin said as they reached her house.

“You’re welcome, princess.”

“Ewww~ Don’t call me like that.”

Jaesung let out a chuckle and ruffled Hyunrin’s hair softly. “I gotta go now. Say my greeting for your brother.”

“Umm. Once again, thank you.”

Jaesung leaned closer and kissed Hyunrin’s forehead. He handed her the plastic bag and smiled. “Good night.”

“Night, oppa.”

Jaesung waved his hand and walked away. Hyunrin waved her hand too and entered her big house. Everyone was in living room, watching a movie.

“I’m home.” Hyunrin sang and placed her shoes on the shoe rack.

“Welcome home.” Woohyun replied, approaching her. “What’s that?”

“Ah? Oh, this. Jaesung oppa gave this to me. Mind helping me to bring this to the kitchen and place it on the plate? I need to take a bath. I’m all sweaty, oppa.”

Woohyun nodded. He grabbed the plastic bag and walked to the kitchen, placed it on the counter. He took a big plate and put the foods on it. He brought the plate and two bottles of water to the boys but told them to wait for Hyunrin first.

“I’m done.” Hyunrin said, walking downstairs. She approached the others and sat next to Sungjong. They were about to eat the foods when suddenly they heard the bell rang.

“I’ll go open it.” Junhee stood up and ran up to the door. She opened it and her eyes widened as she saw L.Joe and Eunsoo were standing there.

“Annyeong.” Eunsoo waved her hand cutely, but in Junhee’s eyes it was a big failure. Junhee felt angry to Eunsoo ever since Hyunrin told her about Eunsoo being a girlfriend of L.Joe.

“Junhee-ah, who is coming?” Hyunrin shouted from the living room.

“It’s me, Eunsoo.” Eunsoo answered then pulled L.Joe in to the house. She made sure to hit Junhee’s shoulder when she passed her.

“Oh, eonni.” Hyunrin stood up and bowed a little.

Sunggyu let out an annoyed groan as he already knew the story between L.Joe and Eunsoo. Hoya looked at him and mouthed “what’s wrong?” but Sunggyu just shrugged it off.

“Aww~ Who are these boys, Hyunrin?” Eunsoo sat next to Sungyeol and L.Joe sat next to Hyunrin.

“They are my friends. Why did you ask?” Sunggyu answered coldly.

“Aish! Such a meanie. I asked Hyunrin btw, not you.” Eunsoo hissed. She looked around, examining the boys’ faces. She stopped at Sungjong’s face. “You look so pretty.”

Sungjong let out a chuckle. “Kamsahamnida.”

“You’re lucky to live with these boys, Hyunrin.” Eunsoo said, faking a smile.

“Hahaha… But it’s kinda annoying when they start arguing over foods.” Hyunrin took the water bottle and drank it.

“Why don’t you ask one of them to be your boyfriend? I’m sure one or two of them would be very happy then.”

Hyunrin choked, water dripping down from the tip of her lips. She was about to wipe it away when L.Joe did it first with his hanky. She felt her cheeks were turning red but she couldn’t turn her head away.

“Babo.” L.Joe whispered. He gave the hanky to Hyunrin and excused himself to go to the bathroom.

The others continued talking, they were discussing about random things. Ten minutes had passed but L.Joe hadn’t come back yet. Sunggyu gave Hyunrin a sign to look for L.Joe and she slowly walked away.

She looked for L.Joe in every room of this house but found nothing. When she was about to give up, she spotted a familiar figure sitting on the bench at her backyard.

 ‘What is he doing here?’ Hyunrin thought. She was about to say something when suddenly L.Joe turned his head to her and approached her. He stood in front of Hyunrin without saying anything. Hyunrin opened , ready to ask why he was here but L.Joe stopped her by hugging her petite body. “Let’s just stay like this for a while.”

Hyunrin didn’t know what to do, for a few seconds she just let L.Joe hug her, without hugging back. She felt her heart thumping like crazy, but she also felt this is the best thing to happen between them. She missed being in L.Joe’s embrace, she admitted it.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?”

L.Joe pulled away and looked at the owner of that voice. Just then he felt a big stone dropped on his head when he saw Eunsoo walking towards him. Somehow he knew what would happen next just by seeing the way Eunsoo looking at Hyunrin.

“Eonni I don’t--“

Before Hyunrin could finish her sentence, Eunsoo slapped her hard on the right cheek. “You ! How dare you to hug my fiancée?”

“Your… what?” Hyunrin asked, her voice almost inaudibly.

Eunsoo smirked, knowing that it was her time to win L.Joe. “Yeah. Lee Byunghun who is known as L.Joe, is my fiancée. We are engaged.”

_______________________

sorryyyyyyyy for not updating this story. i was busy with school and i forgot that i still have this story. lol xD

but finally here is the update! enjoy it~ <3