*chapter seven*

She is Mine

Eunsoo walked in to her class with anger fulfilled her eyes. She was looking for L.Joe. She needed to ask him why he didn’t come to her house last night. Her parents weren’t angry at him, but she was.

“Why do you look so upset, huh?” one of her classmates asked.

“Do you know where is L.Joe?”

“He is nowhere to be seen.”

Eunsoo felt so pissed off. She had tried to call L.Joe for hundred times but he never picked it up. What the hell was going on with him?

Eunsoo’s eyes widened in shock as she saw L.Joe was walking in the hallway like a zombie. She approached him and shocked even more. Bruises were all over his face and a little yet deep cut on his left cheek.

“What the ing hell happened to you?” Eunsoo asked angrily, she couldn’t hold her emotion anymore.

L.Joe didn’t give any answer, he just looked away. Eunsoo took a deep breathe and dragged him to where she parked her car. When they were inside her car, she slapped him hard, giving him more pain.

“Don’t you know how worried I was last night? Don’t you know how much I felt embarrassed? Where did you go?” Eunsoo blurted out.

L.Joe kept silent, not saying any words.

Eunsoo laughed sarcastically. “You spent your time with that again, didn’t you?”

L.Joe was shocked hearing that sentence. Did the word mean Hyunrin? If so, she got two wrong statements. First, he didn’t spend his time with Hyunrin. Second, Hyunrin wasn’t a .

“You better shut up if you don’t know the truth.” L.Joe said, trying to hold his anger. He went out from Eunsoo’s car before he lost his self-control.

‘I didn’t spend my night with Hyunrin. I just helped her brother and his friends to fight against those ing bastards who messed up with Dongwoo hyung.’

 

--------------------

 

Woohyun sighed heavily when he saw nothing on the dinning table. He was starving, but there was no food in this mansion. He was about to walk out from the kitchen when Hoya walked in, chewing something in his mouth.

“Yah! What are you eating?” Woohyun approached him and poked his cheek.

“Hhothdhogh, hhyungh.” Hoya answered, kept chewing his food.

“Give me some! I’m starving here~”

Hoya finished chewing and smiled childishly. “My friend bought me that hotdog. Sorry.”

“Geez~” Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Where are the others?”

Hoya raised his eyebrows. “Do I look like I know, hyung?”

Woohyun sighed and went upstairs. When he passed Hyunrin’s room, he suddenly stopped. He knocked and walked in to her room.

“Hyunrin-ah, wanna go for a walk? I need someone to accompany me. I’m starving right now, and I’m gonna look for some foods out there.”

Hyunrin looked up and forced a smile. “I’m not in the mood to walk around, oppa. Mianhae.”

“Oh gwaenchana.” Woohyun walked closer to Hyunrin as he realized that her eyes were swollen. “Did you cry? What happened?”

“Hahaha… Nothing, oppa.”

“You are bad at lying. Come on, tell me.”

Hyunrin kept silent for a few minutes, but finally she let out a sigh and her eyes went teary. “I’m weary, oppa.”

Woohyun came closer to Hyunrin and pulled her in his arms. He caressed her back, tried to calm her down. “Ssshh, I’m here. Tell me what’s bothering you.”

Hyunrin pulled away and wiped her tears. She tried to laugh. “I’m such a fool.”

“Is it about… L.Joe?”

Hyunrin’s eyes widened. “H-- How do you know?”

“Hahaha… Your face is super easy to read just like a book.” Woohyun ruffled Hyunrin’s hair and flashed a smile. “Tell me.”

Hyunrin took a deep breathe then started telling him everything. “L.Joe oppa told me to wait for him. He didn’t tell me anything else but it.”

“Then?”

“I kept thinking about his words. I-- I-- I don’t know what to do, oppa. I want to obey his words, but why? Why do I have to do what he said?”

Woohyun pulled Hyunrin in his arms again, kissing the top of her head. “Are you still falling in love with him?”

Hyunrin nodded. “I’m stupid. Stupid for letting this feeling keeps blooming in my heart. Stupid for keep waiting for nobody but him.”

Woohyun tightened his embrace, his heart ached hearing what Hyunrin said. ‘If only you could realize my feeling towards you.”

 

--------------------

 

“Hyung!” Niel cried and ran towards Chunji who was walking in to their living room. “Did you find it all? Did you? Did you?”

“Here.” Chunji handed him a box and went upstairs. “I’m tired, don’t protest for what I got.”

“Gomawo, hyung!” that was the last thing Chunji could hear. He collapsed on his bed after went shopping for almost three hours. He was about to close his eyes when he heard a knock from the door.

“Come in.” Chunji was too tired to open the door, he forced his body to sit up only to see L.Joe was standing beside his bed. “What’s wrong?”

L.Joe sat on the edge of Chunji’s bed. “Did you meet Hyunrin?”

“I didn’t. Waeyo?”

“No. I-- I’m just wondering…”

“Are you worrying her?”

L.Joe laid down on Chunji’s fluffy bed, his arms under his head. “Well, Eunsoo is being scary lately. I’m just worried that she will hurt Hyunrin. It seems like she hates Hyunrin to death.”

“Don’t worry, hyung.” Chunji patted L.Joe’s shoulder. “Hyunrin is a strong girl. She won’t let anyone hurt her easily. She even fought with a boy just to show her strength, hahahaha…”

“Umm, that’s right.” L.Joe stood up and scratched his arms. “Oh by the way, what did you get for Niel?”

Chunji smirked. “Someday you will know.”