*chapter eight*

She is Mine

Hyunrin woke up as she felt a finger poking her nose. Without opening her eyes, she already knew who it was. She turned her head side to side and lazily sat up at last. “Myungsoo oppa, stop poking my nose.”

“Wae? Hahaha…”

“It’s pissing me off.” Hyunrin rubbed her left eye and rested her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo knocked Hyunrin’s forehead slightly. “Yah! Wake up! Don’t sleep again.”

“Nggg… I’m still sleepy, oppa. Ten minutes again, please?”

“But we’re gonna go to Niel’s house today. Everyone is ready to go already, we’re just waiting for you.”

Hyunrin’s eyes widened in shock. Did she hear it right? Niel’s house? Today?

“Go get showered now, Niel said if we aren’t there in thirty minutes, then it means no food for us. So, hurry up! I’m waiting downstairs.” Myungsoo ruffled Hyunrin’s hair and gave her a smile before he went out from her room.

‘Niel’s house? Does it mean I will meet L.Joe oppa? He lives there!’ Hyunrin thought. She did a quick shower and dressed. She decided to wear a dark purple skinny jeans and yellow oversize hoodie with banana picture in the middle of it.

“I’m ready~” Hyunrin shouted while running downstairs. She saw all the boys and Junhee were chit chatting happily. “Whoaaaaa~ What a big family I have. If only Dongwoo oppa could be here too, it would be more awesome.”

Hoya turned to Hyunrin and smiled. “Ready to go?”

Hyunrin nodded quickly. “Umm. Gaja~”

“Oh wait.” Sunggyu interrupted. “There are eight person here. Umm… Woohyun, Hyunrin, and Junhee are going with me, the others will be in Myungsoo’s car. Deal?”

Everybody nodded and headed to where the cars parked. It took only ten minutes to reach Niel’s house. His house was so damn big and luxurious. They walked in to Niel’s house and were greeted by Changjo who was watching a cartoon in the living room.

“Niel hyung! They are here already!” Changjo shouted. Not long after that, Niel went out from his room, still wearing a pokemon pajama.

“Geez~”  Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “You forced us to come here in thirty minutes. But look, you’re still wearing your pajama.”

Niel laughed a bit. “I was afraid that you guys would come late. Oh well, please take a sit.”

The boys sat on the sofa at first, but at last they decided to sit on the floor because they thought it was more comfort.

Hyunrin turned her head to the left as she felt Junhee elbowed her side. “Mwo?”

“Who is he?” Junhee asked in a low tone. She was attracted by Niel’s cuteness.

“He is Niel. He is still in senior high school. Waeyo? Do you like him?” Hyunrin asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Hahahaha… I don’t know, but I admit he has a cute smile.”

Hyunrin pretended to look sad. “So how about my brother? Is he replaced by Niel?”

“Eh? Replaced?” Junhee blushed in a snap.

“Hahahaha… Just kidding, babe. I know you won’t replace my brother.”

Junhee pouted cutely, earning a pinch on her cheek by Hyunrin.

“Hey, where is L.Joe?” Hoya asked then walked in to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took two cans of coke. He threw one to Chunji.

“He is sick. He got a high fever last night. Maybe he’s too tired.” Chunji answered while opening the can.

“Eh? Tired of what? Did you guys make him to do your homeworks?” Hyunrin snapped. She stood up and went upstairs without waiting for the answer. She knocked on L.Joe’s room door, but she got no response. She pushed the knob, the door wasn’t locked. She popped her head inside L.Joe’s room, but she saw nothing. L.Joe wasn’t here.

“Oppa! C.A.P oppa!” Hyunrin ran downstairs. “L.Joe isn’t in his room!”

C.A.P turned his head towards Hyunrin. “Mwo? I’m sure he’s there. I saw him sleeping a couple minutes ago.”

“Try to call him.” Sunggyu ordered. Hyunrin pulled out her phone and called L.Joe. He picked it up in the second tone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Sunbae! Where are you?”

“Me? I’m at the minimarket, buying some snacks. Waeyo?”

Hyunrin let out a sigh. “I thought you were sick.”

“I am.”

“Then why don't you just take a rest?!” Hyunrin started to get mad at him. She was mad because of his self-careless.

“I’m bored there.”

Hyunrin heard L.Joe said thank you in a low voice, she guessed he just paid the snacks.

“I’m going home. I just need to cross this road and--”

Hyunrin heard the horn of someone’s car and… BRAKK!!

She heard that voice clearly. Suddenly she felt her heart stopped beating for a second. What was that?

“Sunbae? Sunbae? L.Joe sunbae? SUNBAE?!”

No answer.