*chapter three*

She is Mine

Tonight rain was pouring down so hard and the storm was so loud. Hyunrin and the boys sighed heavily because their plan to go shopping tonight was cancelled.

“Oh my Lord, I want to go shopping right noooooww.” Sungjong cried.

Dongwoo rested his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder and closed his eyes. “Me too either. I need to buy a new shoes. I need it.”

They all sighed again in disappointment. They needed to buy so many things but God didn’t allow them to do that.

“Tadaaaaaa~” Junhee walked in to Hyunrin’s room where they gathered while bringing a trail full of ddeokbokki.

“It smells good! Isn’t it ddeokbokki?” Hoya stood up and approached Junhee.

Junhee chuckled. “Yeah, it is. Do you want some, Hoya-sshi?”

Hoya nodded quickly. Junhee feed him while holding her laughter.

Hoya swallowed his food then raising his eyebrows, “Why are you laughing, eh?”

“Ani. You remind me of my brother. I used to feed him.”

“Oh. Where is he now?”

“He passed away two years ago.”

Hoya felt guilty and looked down. “Sorry, Junhee.”

“Gwaenchana.”

“Yah! What are you guys doing there? Hoya, are you planning to eat that ddeokbokki without sharing with us?” Sunggyu yelled.

Junhee gave a small smile at Hoya then walked to the others. She put the trail down and let them eat that ddeokbokki.

“Oh God, it’s very very delicious!”

“Yeah, this is the best!”

“Junhee is the best chef!”

“Of course~”

They all laughed and continued eating. Junhee felt so glad seeing Hyunrin and the boys eating her ddeokbokki happily.

TINGTONG!

Dongwoo tapped Sungjong’s shoulder slightly. “Sungjong, go open the door.”

“Me again?” Sungjong frowned.

“You’re still the youngest among the boys.” Hyunrin answered, helping the boys.

“Fine.” Sungjong was about to stand up when suddenly Hyunrin pulled him down again. “I’ll go open the door.”

Hyunrin ran to the front door and opened it. Her eyes widened as she saw who was standing there. It was L.Joe.

“Sunbae! What are you doing here? Oh my God, you’re soaking wet! Wait!” before L.Joe could say anything, Hyunrin ran to the nearest bathroom and took a big towel and a small one. She ran back to L.Joe who was shivering right now.

“Here.” Hyunrin wrapped L.Joe’s wet body with the big towel and used the small one to cover L.Joe’s head. She rubbed that small towel to dry L.Joe’s hair. “You’ll catch a cold, sunbae.”

L.Joe let out a chuckle then stopped what Hyunrin was doing. “I’m a boy. I’m not that easy to get sick.”

Hyunrin pulled her hand from L.Joe’s hand slowly, her heart would beat faster whenever her skin meets L.Joe’s.

“Oh, here.” L.Joe took something out from her backpack and handed it to Hyunrin. It was strawberries. “When I came to my uncle’s house, I saw it on the dining table and yeah suddenly I remembered about you.”

Hyunrin could feel her cheeks burdened hearing that sentences. L.Joe remembered her favourite fruit. L.Joe had a place for her in his mind.

“T-- Thanks, sunbae. But you don’t have to give this to me tonight. Look, you’re soaking wet.”

“It’s nothing. I love rain, remember?”

Hyunrin nodded quickly. “Aaaaahh~ Yes. Oh sunbae, come in. It’s cold here and I think you better change your clothes now before you get wrinkles all over your skin, hahaha…”

L.Joe followed Hyunrin to her room. Junhee and the boys’ eyes widened as they saw L.Joe.

“Oh my God! L.Joe!” Sungyeol gasped. “You’re soaking wet.”

L.Joe giggled. “Ne, hyung.”

Woohyun stood up and approached L.Joe. “I’ll borrow some clothes for you. Wait here.”

“Thanks, hyung.”

Woohyun smiled and went to his room. Not long after that he came back bringing some clothes for L.Joe. “This. Go get change now before you catch a cold.”

L.Joe nodded and walked in to Hyunrin’s bathroom. He quickly changed his wet clothes with the dry one.

“Give me your wet clothes, sunbae.” Hyunrin extended her hand after L.Joe walked out from her bathroom.

“Eh?”

Hyunrin rolled her eyes. “I’ll wash it. Don’t worry, I won’t steal them. Hahaha…”

“You don’t have to, Hyunrin. I forgot to bring my rain coat, that’s my fault. And I feel like going home now.”

“Yah L.Joe, can’t you see the rain is still pouring down so hard like that?” Dongwoo snapped.

Hyunrin nodded. “You can sleep here if you want.”

L.Joe bit his lower lip and looked outside through the window. “Fine. But is it really okay?”

“We can do sleepover at the living room!” Sungjong said happily. “It’s been a long time since the latest time we did that.”

“That’s a good idea! Hurraaaaaaayyy!” Hoya did high-five with Sungjong.

“I’ll prepare everything. Junhee-ah, help me please?” Hyunrin gave a sign to follow her.

Not so long after that, Hyunrin called the others as everything was ready. They decided to watch some movie before sleep. Hyunrin took a place beside L.Joe because it was the only space left there.

Hyunrin couldn’t concentrate at all because her heart was beating like crazy. She didn’t know what to do. Hyunrin let out a sigh then closed her eyes, wishing she would fall asleep soon.