*chapter one*

She is Mine

The taxi stopped in front of a luxurious house and two girls went out from that taxi.

“Thanks, ajusshi.” Hyunrin handed the money to the taxi driver after he dropped the last luggage beside her.

Junhee’s jaw dropped when she saw Hyunrin’s big house. “It’s bigger than your parents’ house in Tokyo.”

“My brother lives with six boys, so I don’t think this house is that big. Hahaha…”

Hyunrin and Junhee opened the gate and walked in. Hyunrin knocked her forehead when she was right in front of the door. “Oh stupid me! I forgot to ask oppa where did he leave the key.”

“You aren’t stupid. Here.” Junhee handed Hyunrin a paper with some message written on it.

The door is unlocked. Your room is on the second floor and Junhee’s room is next to your room. I’ll be home at 8. Don’t mess with anything. Oppa.

Hyunrin chuckled then threw that paper to the trash near her. “Come on, Junhee.”

They both walked in to the house and surprised as they saw how messed up this house was. Leftover foods, cans, paper were here and there.

“Geez~ Oppa said to not mess up with anything but he and the boys actually did!” Hyunrin rolled her eyes and bent down to pick something. “Eww~ Popcorn. It must be Dongwoo’s.”

“Hyunrin-ah, would you explain about the boys to me?” Junhee pouted cutely.

“Oh, wait.” Hyunrin took her wallet out from her purse then pulled out a photo. “This. This photo was taken when we were kids. It’s me, my brother, and the oppas.”

“Those boys are older than you?”

Hyunrin nodded then continued. “I used to live with them here when I was 9. But when I was 14, I moved to Tokyo along with my parents. Oppa stayed here because he had to graduate from high school at that time. Those boys are oppa’s childhood friends, so daddy trusted them to live with oppa here. I can tell daddy built this house only for oppa, me, and the boys. Hahaha…”

Junhee raised her eyebrows. “You guys didn’t live with your parents?”

“We did. But when I was 8, daddy started going abroad more often than before. That’s why he decided to built a house for oppa and me. It took almost a year to build this house. Hahaha… Our parents are so busy, Junhee.”

“Aaaahh~ Arasseo.” Junhee nodded then looked around. “Are they all in the same age?”

“No. Oppa is the oldest. The youngest one is a month older than us.” Hyunrin scratched her arms then continued. “It’s better to explain about the boys when you see them.”

“I think so, let’s unpack our stuffs.”

They walked upstairs, bringing their luggages.

“Oh my Lord!” was all what they could say when they saw Hyunrin’s room. It was perfectly same with Hyunrin’s room in her house in Tokyo.

“I guess mom or daddy took some photos of my room then sent it to oppa.” Hyunrin said happily as she walked in and laid down on her fluffy bed.

“See? I told you, your parents are the best!” Junhee placed Hyunrin’s luggages in the corner of this room. She started unpacking Hyunrin’s stuff, placed in on the appropriate place. She let out a sigh and looked at Hyunrin who was already in her dreamland. Junhee put a blanket over Hyunrin’s shoulder then tiptoed to her own room.

 

--------------------

 

“I’m home~” Sunggyu shouted as he entered the living room.

“Oppa!” Hyunrin, who was watching television seriously, stood up then ran towards him. She jumped and hugged Sunggyu tightly. “I miss you so much.”

Sunggyu patted Hyunrin’s head then kissed her forehead. “I miss you more than you do, sweetheart.”

“Eww~ Stop calling me sweetheart.” Hyunrin pulled away and cocked her head to see the boys who were standing behind Sunggyu.

“Oppas!” she hugged them one by one then laughed. “You guys are still adorable.”

Woohyun ruffled Hyunrin’s hair and smiled. “How are you, Hyunrin?”

“I’m fine, oppa. Aww~ Look at your cheeks, it’s getting chubbier.” Hyunrin pinched Woohyun’s cheek happily.

“You’re getting prettier, Hyunrin.” Dongwoo said and the others nodded in unison.

“Hahaha… Thanks! Oh, wait.” Hyunrin ran to the kitchen then pulled Junhee to walk with her.

“Guys, she is Junhee. Choi Junhee. She will be leaving here with us. Please be nice to her.” Hyunrin said in a happy tone then elbowed Junhee.

“A-- Annyeong. I’m Choi Junhee. I-- I’m Hyunrin’s friend. Nice to meet you, guys.” Junhee stuttered. Her eyes widened as Sunggyu suddenly hugged her.

“Long time no see you, Junhee.” Sunggyu smiled brightly, made Junhee blushed.

“Junhee-ah, as I said before, I’ll tell you about the boys.” Hyunrin pointed at Woohyun. “He is Woohyun oppa, the one who ruffled my hair. Dongwoo oppa, Sungjong oppa, Hoya oppa, Myungsoo oppa, and Sungyeol oppa.” she pointed one by one from the left to the right.

“Nice to meet you.” the boys said in a polite tone.

“Well, I’m hungry now. Let’s eat the foods Junhee already made for us!” Hyunrin shouted as she grabbed Woohyun’s hand. The others followed behind her.

“Itadakimasu~” Hyunrin said and quickly ate her ramen. The boys chuckled then started eating.

“Oh my God! It’s delicious.” Hoya said in awe then continued eating his ramen.

“Whoaaaa~ Hhohya iihs hhrighht.” Dongwoo said with ramen fulfilled his mouth.

“You’re the best, Junhee.” Sunggyu patted Junhee’s head softly.

Hyunrin smiled as she realized how to payback what Junhee had done for her in the past.

 

--------------------

 

A week passed since the day Hyunrin came to Korea. She felt so happy when Sunggyu told her that she was registered in the same university with him and the boys.

It seemed like nobody had a schedule tonight, so they just gathered on Sunggyu’s room, watching a movie. Suddenly they heard the bell rang.

“Sungjong, go open the door and see who is coming.” Hoya said without looking at Sungjong.

Sungjong pouted cutely. “Why should I?”

“You are the youngest, so you have to do what hyungs says.” Sungyeol answered while chewing his snack.

“Geez~” Sungjong rolled his eyes then stood up and walked out from Sunggyu’s room. He opened the front door and found nothing. “Oh my God!” Sungjong closed the door in a snap then ran back to Sunggyu’s room. “Hyung! Hyung!”

“Who is it, Sungjong?” Myungsoo asked.

“Let me ask you first. Is there any ghost in this house?” Sungjong asked like a child then messed his hair in a sudden and murmured. “Aaish~ No. There is no ghost here. No Sungjong. No. Maybe it was just the wind. But how could the wind push the bell?”

“What’s wrong, oppa? Who is coming?” Junhee asked.

“No one.” Sungjong ansewered coldly.

Dongwoo smacked Sungjong’s back playfully. “Sungjong-ah, don’t scare us.”

“If nobody was there, then who pushed the bell?” Sunggyu asked while yawning and turned the television off as the movie was over.

“Ghost, perhaps?” Sungjong said plainly.

Everyone burst into laughter except Sungjong who was pouted now. He crossed his arms then murmured. “Fine. Just wait until you guys see it by your own eyes.”

 

--------------------

 

“Hyunrin-ah, wake up! Wake up, pretty girl!” Hyunrin felt someone was poking her cheek to wake her up. She rolled then covered her head with a pillow. “Uhh, let me sleep for a whole day, oppa. I’m still too sleepy.”

“Wake up, honey. Today is your first day in your new university.” Sungyeol pulled the pillow away and started tickling her.

“It’s not gonna work, oppa.” Hyunrin was about to cover her whole body with the blanket but Sungyeol stopped her.

“Do you want me to call L.Joe?”

Hyunrin’s eyes widened in shock and she suddenly sat up. “WHAT?! No, please don’t call him. I’m awake now. See? I’m awake.”

“Then go get showered. Go, go, go!” Sungyeol pushed her to her bathroom and she just let out a heavy sigh. After heard a click from the bathroom door, Sungyeol walked out from Hyunrin’s room. “She still loves him.”