Acceptance

My Dad and My Appa

 
Kyuhyun plays with Siwon's hands nervously as both of them wait for his parents' response. The grim faces of his parents do not spell good news but he vows to be strong, as strong as Siwon is in his defence of him.  
 
 

To tell the truth, he has fallen in love all over again when Siwon showed his resolution in front of his parents just now. He wants to do the same, to be the pillar of strength for the person who means the world to him and the father of his child. 

 
 
"Do you know what you will be getting yourself into?" asks Kyuhyun's father rationally. "Are you ready for what you have face? The judgement, the looks, the gossip?" 

 
 
Looking at each other, Kyuhyun caresses Siwon's handsome face as they communicate their depth of understanding of what his father said.  

 
 
Smiling sanguinely, Kyuhyun speaks confidently "We know life is never easy especially for a relationship like ours but we choose to walk this path together and we will learn from whatever we will face." 

 
 
"Uncle, I promise I will do whatever in my power to make Kyuhyun happy and safe. I may make mistakes but I...I love him. It will mean so much to us that you give us your blessings." Siwon speaks from his heart as Kyuhyun chokes back a small sob at his sincere words. 

  
 
"Oh, Papa...why are you torturing them like this?" cries Kyuhyun's mum "Didn't you already say you hope they get married soon?"  

 
 
kyuhyun furrows his eyebrows before laughing out loud after seeing the exchange of glances between his parents, "Appa! You scared me and Siwon too!" 

 
 
"I need to make sure my son-in-law can be a dependable person now that he has another person to take care of," Kyuhyun's dad reasons out as he lets out a smile. "Or shall I say two more to take care of." 

 
 
" Kyuhyun will always be number one ," Siwon promises as he shakes hands seriously with his soon to be father-in-law, much to the amusement of Kyuhyun and his mother.