Release

My Dad and My Appa

 

Siwon held Kyuhyun's hand tightly, his black eyes boring at the man sitting opposite them, if it is not for Kyuhyun who made him promise not to cut in their conversation, he would have given it to him. He could feel the older man slightly shrinking back when their eyes met.



"Do you know what you are saying Kyuhyun?" the elder man says coldly, his eyes lock with Kyuhyun as if trying to intimidate him, "You are asking to be released from your contract when you have another 5 more years with us."
 


Bowing respectfully, Kyuhyun explains calmly, " I intend to retire from showbusiness to embark on my next phaese in life," and then he takes a side glance at Siwon, eyes tender. " I have something more important than anything now so I am asking for your understanding, please."
 


"We have so many events and schedules line up for you, you cannot just go as you wish. I thought this is your dream?" Kyuhyun's boss says, unwilling to let his cash cow leave the company, he knows just how important Kyuhyun is, he is well loved by media and fans alike and is a very talented performer to boot. By his calculation, the young man would have at least 5 to 10 years left of his
shelf life.
 


"This," Kyuhyun sweeps his hand across him, "Is important but what i am going to do later is even more so..."
 


"Shut up, Kyuhyun. You will not be allowed to break the contract. You jolly well accept that and carry on...you know you will not be able to afford..." Kyuhyun's boss flares up as he slams his hand on the table to make his point. “This is the third time, you have asked me about it, what makes you think the outcome will turn out different. Give it up.”



Standing protectively in front of Kyuhyun, Siwon narrows his eyes as he allows his words to come out slowly as of talking to a young child, "Your phone is ringing, I suggest you take it."



Surprise by the incoming call, Kyuhyun's boss barks out a curt greeting before softening his stance, his eyes still train at the couple in front of him. He is headhunted by their agency from overseas and has been only in Korea for the past year. He could not quite place the charismatic man accompanying Kyuhyun, but he does emit a powerful aura and he does find him vaguely familiar.


"Yes, Mr Lee. I understand. I...I will work with Kyuhyun then." Kyuhyun turns to look at Siwon suspiciously, certain that the handsome man has something to do with the current phonecall.
 


"Erm, Kyuhyun...there has been a change of plans, we will work together to plan your retirement. And I am...er...very very sorry."



Hardly surprised by the train of events, Kyuhyun let himself be lead out of the room by a smirking Siwon.  "What did you do?" he asks while hugging Siwon, sighing contently as the musky masculine scent envelopes him, his nose on the neck of his soon-to-be husband.


" What I had to, to protect the one I love," Siwon says naturally, drawing Kyuhyun even closer to him, hip to hip, chest to chest., “I just need to remind his boss how I can buy out the company.”

 

Raising his eyebrows, Kyuhyun smiles knowingly, indeed Siwon has matured to a point that he learnt that his wealth and power can make a difference if he so wishes, but yet, he knows Siwon will not do so, this is just the way he is, always accommodating and trusting in the innate good of people. That is another reason why he is madly in love with the man… out of the others.

 

“Well, then this is the cause for celebration,” Kyuhyun concludes with a short laugh and then lowers his voice, teasingly, “ I cannot wait till we reach home, Won..to feel you in me.”

 

Swallowing thickly, Siwon growled lowly, “Yeah and dinner and tomorrow’s breakfast will be in bed as well.”