Rejection

My Dad and My Appa

Not sure why it became angsty but it will get better

========================================================

 
The tension is so thick in the room that one will probably need a sharp carving to cut through it, Siwon thinks as he glances at his father silently to allow what was being shared to sink in. He holds on to Kyuhyun's hand tighter as the younger man gives him a tiny reassuring smile. 

 
 
"This is not natural," his father said stoically.

 
 
""Kyuhyun is having my baby, Dad," Siwon replied softly "It may be god's will..."

 
 
"Don't even bring that in," his father retorted tersely. "We cannot accept such a..."

 
 
""We are getting married whether you like it or not and we are going to look forward to having a small family of three. Dad, for your information, Kyuhyun was the one who insisted on sharing the good news with you first," Siwon states his point calmly and then stands up, still hand in hand with his soon to be husband. " Let's go, Kyu."

 
 
The attractive couple bow respectfully before making their way quietly out of the house, still clasping their hands as show of unity.

  
 
"Dad, I really was hoping that you could be part of my little miracle's life from the beginning. If you ever find it in your heart to accept us...we would be thrilled to share with you." With the heartfelt plea, Siwon tugs Kyuhyun behind him without a backward glance.

 
 
"You ok?" Kyuhyun asks as he stands face to face with Siwon just outside their haphazardly parked car.

 
 
" Yeah...I just thought..." Siwon lets out frustratedly, a slight hitch in his voice.

 
 
"Give it time, he will come around," Kyuhyun cups his face as he speaks. Though deep down, he is not so sure when the day would be, given the deep seated traditional beliefs of Siwon's father.

 
 
" Son!" 
 
"Mom?"

 
 
"You know your dad...but I am really so happy for you both," Siwon's mother said earnestly as Siwon throws her a hug tightly. 

 
 
"Kyuhyun, you take care of yourself, you hear, stay healthy, eat well," the stylish woman squeezes Kyuhyun's hand to show her support.

 

With Siwon stepping on the pedal of the Audi, Kyuhyun waves till he could not see the older woman anymore and turning to Siwon "So where are we going next?"

 
 
" Your parents'.