Confused

My Dad and My Appa

Another short random morning

====================================

Kyuhyun rubs his stomach subconsciously as he presses a little too close to the kitchen sink and then he frowns a little, he has been doing that quite a fair bit lately. His thoughts immediately flew back to his vomiting the past few days, could it even be remotely possible…

 

“What are you thinking about?” a soft breath tickles his nape and two familiar arms snake around his waist from behind.

 

“Won, I… nothing… just wondering…,” Kyuhyun just swallows back his absurd, illogical thoughts and leans further onto Siwon, comfortable in his human cocoon. “American Breakfast?”

 

“Sounds good,” Siwon agrees but makes no attempt to move from his current position. He knows something is bothering his boyfriend but would not want to probe, believing that Kyuhyun would share with him when he feels the time is right.

 

“How am I going to prepare if you don’t let me move?” teases Kyuhyun.

 

“Carry me with you,” whines Siwon, clasping his hands together, locking Kyuhyun in his embrace. He loves waking up and spending time with Kyuhyun like this, just the two of them, pottering around their house, ordinary, normal and domesticated.

 

Kyuhyun laughs throatily, tugging Siwon along as he nears the fridge. “Looks like I would need to go and do some groceries shopping this afternoon,” he announces as he peers into the fridge.

 

“Should we do our own pizza tonight?,” suggests Siwon, at the back of mind remembering that he has an appointment with his ring designer friend in the afternoon.

 

Cringing as he thinks about the greasy cheese topping, once his firm favourite with Siwon, Kyuhyun cannot help but shivers. His analytical mind shifts to its working mode as it screams out that lately his taste for food seems to change as well.

 

Something is not quite right with himself, Kyuhyun could feel it in his guts… only if he knows what.