Announcement

My Dad and My Appa
"Ready?" Siwon turns to Kyuhyun, as he switches off the ignition. When he sees his soon-to-be husband nods tentatively, he reaches over to grab the clammy hand and gives a light squeeze, "It will be alright, k?" 
 
They make their way silently, glad that they have each other, towards the private dining room of their favourite restaurant. Hands brushing but not yet touching, knowing that despite their strong love for each other, their kind of relationship is still frowned upon by the society they live in.  
 
Standing outside the room, they could already hear the lively ruckus inside, no doubt caused by the reunion of the members of the group who last met three months ago, each still so busy in their own endeavour.  
 
Kyuhyun gasps in surprise as Siwon laces their hands together before tugging him into the room, without giving him any chance to react.

 
 
All forms of welcome which starts when they first step into room, die on the members' lips as they stare in stunned silence at their obvious linked hands.  
 
Heechul is the first one to speak, "Thank god, it's about time!" 
 
Kyuhyun whips his head up towards him with widened eyes.  
 
"What? Do you think we are blind or something? We have been waiting forever, you two." Heechul lets out matter-of-factly. " Anyways, tonight's dinner will be on our Kangin who said you probably will arrive separately...despite us saying otherwise."

"Ouch!" the diva clutches his head as he gives a deadly stare to Kangin who has just given him a quick hard flick on his skull.  
 

 
As the other members start to guffaw and tease Siwon good-naturedly, Ryewook tilts his head while patting the seat next to him, asking Kyuhyun to join him, his eyes observing the maknae carefully. 
 
"Kyu, you look different...cannot say why...it is like...you are...glowing? Something about your face, are you using something new?" Ryewook asks curiously as he touches Kyuhyun's face, "Why are...you turning red?"

 
Siwon quickly takes his place next to Kyuhyun, placing his arms protectively over the one he loves, waiting patiently till all eyes turn towards them.  
 
Taking a huge gulp of air, he announces " Kyuhyun and I will become parents in another eight months time."

 

SILENCE

 

Siwon still scanning around the room, "We are having a baby!"

 

SILENCE

 

"Oh my freaking god!," Ryewook blurts out as he stare at Kyuhyun with wonder in his eyes, "You are PREGNANT?"

Then Siwon finds himself push unceremoniously out of the way as the members crowd around Kyuhyun, squealing and questioning all at once. Smiling knowingly, he leans against the wall, allowing Kyuhyun to bask in the members' undivided attention and watches his beloved answer question upon question thrown at him. It certainly means a lot to the two of them for their acceptance and unwavering support.

 

 

"Choi Siwon," Donghae stands infront of him with a bewildered Eunhyuk at his side, effectively blocking Kyuhyun from his view.

"What, Hae?" Siwon his head as he takes a glance at Eunhyuk who shrugs his shoulders.

"You promise me that we will be the kiddo's first and second godfather," Donghae requests with his impossibly bright eyes, shining with excitement.

"What? Lee Donghae! Stop making all this decisions on your own!" Heechul hollers at the end of the room, his hands still rubbing on Kyuhyun's flat stomach gently. "It should be me!"

"Says who?"

"But I will be most suitable!"

"Yah, right..."

 

Siwon inches his way along the wall towards Kyuhyun who shakes his head at how childish yet adorable the members are.

"Looks like our little miracle will have nothing short of love when he arrives," Siwon comments softly as he hugs Kyuhyun from the back.